❝𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏.❞...

By CTRLGUKS

↳ an IM JAEBUM fanfic. "this is... not a good idea." "you're probably right... but darling, you make it so d... More

motsi
piri
tatu
china
shanu
tanhatu
nomwe
sere
pfumbamwe
gumi
gumi neimwe
gumi nembiri
gumi netanu
gumi neina
gumi nenhanhatu
gumi nenomwe
gumi nesere
gumi nepfumbamwe
makumi maviri/neimwe
makumi maviri nembiri
makumi maviri nenhatu
makumi maviri neina
makumi maviri neshanu
makumi maviri nenhanhatu
makumi maviri nenomwe
makumi maviri nesere
makumi maviri nepfumbamwe
makumi matatu/neimwe
makumi matatu nembiri
makumi matatu nenhatu
makumi matatu neina
makumi matatu neshanu
makumi matatu nenhanhatu
makumi matatu nenomwe
makumi matatu nesere
makumi matatu nepfumbamwe
makumi mana
makumi mana neimwe
makumi mana nembiri
makumi mana nenhatu
makumi mana neina
makumi mana neshanu
makumi mana nenhanhatu/nenomwe
makumi mana nesere
makumi mana nepfumbamwe
makumi mashanu
makumi mashanu neimwe
makumi mashanu nembiri
makumi mashanu nenhatu
makumi mashanu neina
makumi mashanu neshanu
makumi mashanu nenhanhatu
makumi mashanu nenomwe
makumi mashanu nesere
makumi mashanu nepfumbamwe
makumi matanhatu
makumi matanhatu neimwe
makumi matanhatu nembiri
Kusvikira Taparadzaniswa Nerufu

gumi neshanu

2.6K 192 9
By CTRLGUKS

HANYA |
CONCERN

"JACKSON, THE bell just went," Amina informed, her bright eyes flicking from the squared, oneway glass window that looked onto the corridors to her friend's twisted face in slight annoyance.

"What's up with you lately?" Jackson tugged the girl so that the the only source of light would hit her skin as he wiped off the makeup on her neck with one of the new towels in sealed packaging. "What's all this?"

If by instinct, Amina's fingers covered the shades of deep purples and blues and she avoided his eyes.

"Nothing," she began. "I was doing something stupid and I hurt myself."

Jackson crossed his arms that were showed off well in the black t-shirt he proudly sported and he sucked in a breath. "Okay. What were you doing?"

Amina opened and closed her mouth, hoping that random words would tumble out and rescue her but to no sweet avail.

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes, it does," Jackson whined. "We've known each other since we were in our mother's freaking stomachs, Mina. We know almost too much about each other. And I know you hate hickies. Giving or receiving. So this is strange to see all over you."

"Come on, it's not all over—" Amina halted and smiled softly, sighing. "But thanks for caring, Jackson." she pulled her broad shouldered friend in for a warm embrace.

As Jackson eventually rested his chin in the crook of her neck and wrapped his arms around her, he planted a kiss to her shoulder and rubbed his best friend's back. He could never stay annoyed with Amina. "Are you sure you're okay? I'll stop asking as much if you aren't in the mood for questions."

"I'm fine, Jackson, I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 112 25
Katie meets up with her best friend Jaebeom on an island to enjoy a short break in the summer, while she works before going back to university for an...
62.7K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
182K 5.7K 46
New Substitute professor arrives and you being the biggest playgirl, most popular, beautiful and hot senior of the university decided to make him you...
350K 8K 39
She is my teacher but I fell in love with her... *Note- I wrote this book in 8th grade so the grammar in this book is not great and things may escala...