Bitten By Love {Dantana}

By DLovaticShipper207

What happens if you wake up ...Ice cold.. and don't remember a thing..? What if the one you love....was righ... More

Bitten By Love {Dantana}
Chapter 2 [First Flashback]
Chapter 3 [Remember When We First Met..]
Chapter 4 [What Ifs...]
Chapter 5 [The Lingering Memories..]
Chapter 6 [Training & Looking]
Chapter 7 [Found Her]
Chapter 8 [Call Me First..]
Chapter 9 [Frist LipLock]
Chapter 10 [Love Hurts Sometimes]
Chapter 11 [Love Hurts Sometimes] {Part 2}
Chapter 12 [You Control Me More Than You Think..]
Chapter 13 [The Mind Reader]
Chapter 15 [Dream]
Chapter 16 [Start Over]
Chapter 17 [I Miss You]
Chapter 18 [Plot Twist]
Chapter 19 [Should Or Shouldn't Have]
Chapter 20 [Saving Your Heart] {Last Chapter}

Chapter 14 [My Old Diary]

1.6K 49 7
By DLovaticShipper207

Author's Note:

i hope you like this chapter the idea has been lingering in my head for a while anyway comment and vote <3 =]

===With Santana and Dani===

both girls walked in to find Tori and Caroline siting on the couch in the living room both of them seemed...in their own worlds..they both just stared blankly ahead at the flickering fire in the fire place ..the fire was the only light to fill the room ..both Tori and Caroline didn't notice Dani and Santana walk in..Santana turned on the lights causing both of the women on the couch to look at her..

"what the hell is going on here..?" Santana said her face filled the expression of confusion 

"nothing.." Tori said as she kept her eyes on the flickering fire which seemed to be her only concern right now..Caroline sighed as she stood up but before she got any closer she said

"is it safe to come closer.." she asked referring to Dani mostly..Dani nodded with a slight smile as Caroline returned the same smile "where's Stefan ?" Caroline asked a little worried he wasn't home yet..

"Gone to look for Jade.." Santana said only causing Tori to flinch at the mention of the name of the women who was causing her so much confusion misery pain and strangely ..love..her heart ached at the thought of Jade..somehow she felt that all she gave Jade was pain and she hated that ..it caused her pain..she hated herself..no she hates herself..Jade is an amazing person..she is beautiful..she's smart..she's always good to her..she protects her..Tori never told anyone this but ...she did fantasise about Jade sometimes..but it always felt like a thing that usually would blow away..but so far ..lately ever since Jade's confession about her feelings towards her..her heart ached and her brain fell into confusion..deep dark confusion..her mind asked questions she normally wouldn't ask..she kept asking herself ..was this real love..? was this just a phase..? or was it real...? could i have fallen for my best friend without even knowing it...?...no..Jade's a girl..i don't like girls..she tried to convince herself..but then again the biggest question lingered in her head...could i have possibly fallen in love with Jade...?her thoughts were to loud in her mind that Dani could hear..

"from the way you think about her...i think you have Tori.." Dani suddenly said causing all the women's heads to turn to her all their faces filled with utter confusion..Tori stood up as she asked Dani..

"what ...what are-" Tori was cut of by Dani..

"you just asked if you might have fallen for Jade..." Dani said as silence fell upon the room the three women exchanging glances to one another .."didn't you..?" Dani asked finally breaking the silence 

"No i didn't but-" Tori was cut of again this time by Santana

"but you were thinking it" Santana said finishing Tori's sentence Tori instantly knew what Santana was catching on to ..

"you mean she can-" Santana nodded before Tori could even finish her sentence .."unbelievable" Tori said to herself leaving Caroline all confused ..

"what's unbelievable ?" Caroline asked ..

"Dani can read minds..." Santana said which caused Caroline to get wide eyed..

"..this isn't good.." Tori said..

"..wait why..?" Santana asked the question all three women were asking themselves..

"..because.." Tori said walking closer to Dani.."...if other vampires find out about this..or already know..they're gonna want her..her powers..they usually intend to grow..and become so powerful.."

"what do you mean grow..?" Dani asked..

"soon..you'll be able to feel what others feel ..your not just any vampire Dani..your an empath as well..this only happens to a few vampires.." Tori said draining silence..

"okay but why would they want Dani..not anyone else..?" Santana asked breaking the silence and getting worried for Dani..

"because she's an easy target..she's new to this..she doesn't remember most of the things..they can easily brain wash her..make her believe that vampires like us are the bad guys..we should be careful..if the vampire i think is going to want to come after her..finds a way to reach her..things will go bad.." Tori said she herself worried for Dani..

"but..he can't get to me if i don't let him right..." Dani asked ..

"he's tricky and smart you won't even know he's after you..." Tori said causing Santana to get worried..more than worried..Santana now never wanted to leave Dani's sight she wanted her close ..she couldn't be away not even an inch away Santana thought to herself ..Dani could read her mind..but she choose not to bring it up ..

"but if i can read minds ..won't i know what he's thinking or if he's after me..?" Dani asked it was a good point..

"i suppose.." Tori said "but then again..he can block himself from you..any vampire could.." 

"block..?" Santana said 

"Yes block.." Tori said looking at Santana 

"what do you mean block..?" Dani asked..and somehow this vampire she doesn't even know seem to be terrifying her ..Santana could see that Dani was slightly shaking of fear..even her cold ice skin started to feel a slight bite warmer than usual probably because she was scared..

"since we are the same species ..we can block each other..well at least strong vampires can..the ones that feed on human blood mostly..they can block stronger than we can..if i block myself you'll still hear a slight voice of my thoughts..but if i drank the blood of humans and blocked myself you wouldn't be able to hear a sound..we usually block ourselves to keep us hidden.." Tori said..

"hidden..?hidden from what ?" Dani asked now her mind is getting a headache..even though she wanted to know more..she felt like if she knew more ..her head would burst..she could hear Santana , Tori and Caroline's minds all at the same time most of them filled with worry ..but somehow she couldn't quiet tell what each was thinking on specifically only because there were to many voices at once..just as Tori was about to answer ...she felt her head reach it's limit ...she held on to her head as she almost felt her feet tremble..she was getting dizzy..Santana held her once she trembled already feeling even more worried ..

"what's wrong D..?" Santana asked Dani with so much concern and worry in her tone of voice

"i can...my head..all your thoughts.." Dani couldn't quiet get her words out..all their voices ..all their thoughts grew with time passing each second that passed by the louder their thoughts flew in her head..Dani held on to her head tighter..

"Tori what should we do..?" Santana asked Tori feeling helpless and useless..

"we should get her in a room alone till she learns how to control mind reading..with us all her ..our thoughts are to loud and hard for her to handle.." Tori said..and with that Santana nods and help Dani up to her room where she could stay alone for a while..

===With Jade and Stefan===

soon enough Jade and Stefan made their way home after what felt like forever ..Stefan walked in only to be greeted with a big bear hug from Caroline she sighed against his ear 

"oh thank god your home and safe" Caroline practically whispered against his ear with relief causing Stefan to slightly chuckle at how caring Caroline could be..once he let go of her he smiled politely 

"i'm okay Caroline you don't have to worry" he told her and soon Tori made her way out only to pause in her place once her eyes met with Jade's..

"Jade.." he said oh so softly almost as if she didn't even say a thing ..Jade on the other quickly looked away she didn't want to deal with this right now..its so ironic how..just a few minutes ago she was smiling with Katlen now her heart couldn't stand the presence of Tori..it just hurt to much.. silence was the only voice to awkwardly fill the room..but just then came Santana walking down..Stefan could see the worry in her eyes 

"San..? whats wrong..? where's Dani..?" he asked a little worried..

"she's in her room.." Santana said softy not even bothering to explain why..

"she needs some space..Dani could possibly be an empath.." Tori said instead of Santana who was now standing beside Caroline  who now put her arm around Santana and rubbed it up and down to sooth her at least a little she knew how incredibly close Santana wanted to be with Dani and she hates knowing that being close to her could cause her pain..that's the least of her intentions..

"wait did she read your mind..?" Stefan asked Tori..

"she read mine first when you left to fine Jade then she read Tori's here.." Santana said with such a flat tone..being away from Dani did that to her..the room dawned with silence again..Soon enough Santana excused herself and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water...leaving everyone behind..Tori and Jade.. normally glanced at one another..but once Jade caught Tori glancing..she decided to go follow Santana and just stay probably as far as she can from Tori..

--(Meanwhile)---

==With Dani===

Dani walked around in her room ..pacing left and right..she didn't know what to do..she hated having happening to be away from Santana..but if Santana was near the more time she spent with her the more she will be able to read her mind..and the harder it will be to be around her without passing out at the very least..how is she going to remember ...if the one person who helps her remember..can't be around her..she needed to find a way to control this power..she paced around the room faster ..her mind trying to find ideas and ways from all possible directions ..she thought about what Tori said about blocking...could she possibly block her powers whenever she wanted..it's possible isn't it..she made sure she had to ask Stefan later..since he's the most she trusts..other than Santana of course..

Dani was to busy pacing around the room that she tripped over her diary and a couple things she let fall when her thirst hit it's highest point..she bent down and picked it up..maybe reading some things she has written could jogge her memory..she opened to one of the first few pages..and flipped a couple pages as well till she stopped at a specific date 20th of February..she doesn't really know why but that date attracted her strongly..it was like it was calling for her..somehow she felt like she knew something happened that day..she read the first few lines..

20th of February..

Dear Diary..

well it's just another day of lifeless pointless worthless school..i don't really know why i even go..it's not like i need to ..i mean i do live with 3 vampires who have probably graduated a hundred times now..maybe they could teach me all i need to know it would certainly be a lot easier...god i just wish people wouldn't care if i'm gay or not..i mean growing up they teach you to not judge anyone ..and that love is love but when you actually be yourself..you get hate..and words that burn..people JUDGE you ..all the 18 years i've lived i've noticed one thing in people..it's probably the only common thing we have..and that's if your told no..you do it anyway..or at the very least you want to do it..whatever the thing is..

Dani felt herself reconnect with the words she once wrote ..somehow she could reconnect with the feelings she had while writing this she made her way to her bed and just when she was about to finish reading she felt her eyes blur into a vision..

==Dani's vision===

Dani was siting on the floor her back pressed up against one of the lockers in her school hall it was lunch time she never really ate lunch only because she knew if she went into the cafeteria people would start word harassing her ..and she really couldn't handle that shit..she sat by a locker her bag beside her and her diary on her lap as she wrote inattentively..she didn't pay attention to anything around her..all her world revolved around was her pen and her diary..

..but then again maybe i have something to come to school for...my chemistry partner..i'm not even sure if she knows and remembers my name...but i'm defiantly certain i know her name...i'd never forget her name..Santana..the only one who ever came up to help me after a scene..i haven't seen her much..but i only need seconds to remember that face..the face of an angel..i just needed one look at her to have her face tattooed on my heart and brain and eyes forever..that ravin black hair..and those gorgeous brown orbs..so breath taking..get it together Dani!..i don't even know the girl well and i'm already rambling about her in my diary..

just as she was about to write more she felt someone's legs..trip over hers and all she could see were someone's books fall and papers fall slightly slower than the books..she put her diary and pen aside as begins to collect them up once they hit the floor helping the person whom she tripped whom she still has no clue is once she gathered up most of the things from the ground she gave it to the hands she could see collecting all that's left ..

"i'm so sorry i didn't mean to-" she stops once she sees the familiar face of the angel she was just writing about.it's like she froze ..her mouth and brain couldn't connect and think of words to say the girl smiled and looked up at Dani once she had all her things..

"it's okay ..it's my fault anyway i'm such a cluts anyway-" she stopped rambling for a minute when Dani gave her the rest of her things..she smiled politely "thank you Dani.." she said smiling bigger..Dani could feel her heart race ..she knows my name ..she thought to herself and her lips began to smile uncontrollably..

"your..your welcome Santana.." Dani hesitantly says only because her mind is too busy freaking out at the fact that Santana knows her name..

"isn't it lunch ? what are you doing here alone ?" Santana asked almost as if she was concerned about Dani like they were old long time friends..

"it is..i'm just not hungry.." Dani says looking away from Santana as she sits back in her old position her back against one of the lockers she picks up her diary and pen again..Santana slightly frowns ..she'd seen the way people treated Dani and she even helped her out after an incident she saw..she figured Dani was lying and the only explanation could be because the cafeteria was to crowded with people who would probably word harass her she should know..in her old school things like that happened ..she felt sorry for Dani ..and god ever since she meet her and became chemistry partners..she couldn't get her mind of her..something kept drawing her to Dani..she's not sure why..but she didn't want to let it go..she wanted to know Dani more..maybe become best friends..she smiled at the thought and her smile got bigger when she thought of them as more than friends..she snapped out of her thoughts and made herself comfortable beside Dani her back pressed against one of the lockers..she smiled at Dani ..Dani looked at her slightly confused..but smiled anyway when she saw her smile..

"i'm not hungry either" Santana said causing Dani to smile more..Dani hadn't had a friend ever since she was outed ..maybe this is her chance she thought.."is that a diary ..?" Santana asked smiling as she folded her legs and wrapped her arms around them watching Dani 

"yeah.." Dani says slightly smiling at her diary.."i know it's weird for an 18 year old to still have a diary ...but i don't know maybe one day my life story would make a good book..and i don't wanna forget what i've done with my life ..cause you know.. every time we get older ..we forget more.. i guess i just don't wanna lose my memory.." Dani blushes once she sees Santana looking and listening intently at her like she was an actual person..it's been so long since someone has done that..well other than Jade Tori and Stefan no one really listened to her it was nice to have someone out of that triangle who listened to her..she smiled goofily "i know stupid right.." she chuckles at herself..

"no.." Santana simply says causing Dani to tilt her head and smile at her..." i'd buy the book..and i'd probably read it over and over again..." she said smiling staring into Dani's eyes..Dani found herself starring right back..only for them to lose their gaze by the school bell ..Dani shook her head getting back to reality..

"umm i gotta go" Dani says as she starts getting up 

"hey umm are you free today after school ..?" Santana asks Dani as she picks up her things and stands up as well..Dani thought for a minute 

"umm yeah why ?" she asks smiling politely

"good i wanna hang out with you more.." Santana says and smiles once Dani's smile grew "so i wanna take you some place you'll love it"

"i'd like that" Dani said smiling shyly..

"okay cool i'll see you after school bye Dani.." Santana said as she walked of to her next class with a smile...

"bye Santana.." Dani said to herself admiring the girl who just made her smile..a real smile in what felt like forever soon enough she snapped out of her thoughts and got ready for her next class..all her mind would bother thinking about was Santana and how their hang out would go..

==End of Dani's vision===

Dani took a moment to process the vision she had seen..she realised that the date of the vision she had just seen was the 20th of February ..the first actual hang out with Santana..thats why it stuck out for her ..it's the first time they bonded.. Strangely she didn't feel much dizziness as she used to when getting a vision..maybe she's getting used to it..or she's getting stronger ...either way the dizziness got less which was a relief ..Dani decided to continue reading her diary..from the first page ..she wanted to read as much as possible maybe reading the diary would trigger more memories..she made herself comfortable in her bed and began to read from day one..

To Be Continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
9.6K 281 25
This is a story about two girls named Dani and Santana they meet at work and they suddenly feel attracted to one another but the thing is Dani is str...
117K 2.9K 46
Will Santana make Dani feel loved for the first time? Will it last forever?
16.6K 383 59
How do you welcome love into your life when it's something you've never known? Fate decides who comes into our lives but we can decide who stays. Unl...