The Professional Prostitute

By PinkGucciPumps

Jasmin Clark has lived a hard life. Since the age of 13, she's been forced into the world of prostitution by... More

The Professional Prostitute
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
My Wattpad Rant lol
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (part 1)
Chapter Forty Three (part 2)
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Forty Four

10.9K 93 22
By PinkGucciPumps

TPP: Chapter Forty Four

*Jasmine's POV*

"Babe, I'm home!" I heard Will's voice as I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail. "You here?!"

"Yeah, I'm in Summer's room!" I called out as I heard him moving around downstairs.

Butch and Adam had made a lot of since earlier but I couldn't bring myself to believe the two of them. Will wouldn't make that mistake again. I made it crystal clear to him that I wasn't staying around if he continued to fuck up.

I sat in the chair by the window, as I thought about everything I'd been through and how my life turned out this way. When I first came here, I never imagined things to unfold the way they did. But like the saying suggests, nothing ever goes as planned.

"How did it go?" he asked walking into the room and kissing my forehead. I didn't answer him. I just stared at him. There was something different about him. He looked worried. But what was it about? "You okay?"

"Yeah, I was just zoning out. What'd you say?"

"I asked you how'd it go? The interviews, did you find anyone?" he asked picking Summer up.

"Oh, no. They were all weird. I called Nadine and she said she can watch her while I work."

"Did you find a job yet?"

"No, I was hoping that you'd give me back my old job." I said smiling slyly.

"Come on Jas, really?" he asked kissing Summer on the nose and laying her back down in her crib.

"Yeah, I miss working. I don't just wanna be a housewife. I need something to do."

"You have something, rather someone to take care of. You should just hold off until Summer's old enough to go to school." he said turning and walking out of the nursery.

"That's what Nadine is for. She's okay with watching her."

"Summer doesn't need Nadine. She needs her mother. She's only a couple of months old anyway." he said loosening his tie from around his neck and opening his shirt.

"I'm with her all day everyday. You see her for a few hours a night and think you deserve 'Father of the Year' award?"

"I never said that, but if you really want to throw stuff in my face, yes I do think I deserve an award. I'm providing everything for Summer and you. And instead of being grateful, you're complaining. What's the difference between my money and your money? Is mine not good enough?"

"What?! You cannot be serious right now! How dare you! Me being ungrateful? What's wrong with me earning my own money? Having my own independence?"

"Independence? Is that what you're calling it?" he laughed as I fumed. He was laughing at me. "Where was all this independence when you went shopping, or went out? My black card wasn't a problem then, it shouldn't be now." he said grabbing a change of clothes.

"You know what? This is a pointless argument. I'm a grown ass woman! I don't need your permission to do shit!" I yelled as Summer began crying.

"Your daughters crying."

"You mean our daughter?"

"I'm going to shower." he said going in the bathroom. I made my way into Summer's room and rocked her to sleep.

I sat in there for a hour before I left the room. I was so pissed with Will, I didn't even want to see his face. I peeked over the stairs and saw him sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal. I went into the bedroom and picked up my cell phone. Scrolling through my address book, I clicked on Sammie's number. I hadn't spoken to her in a long time, so I decided to send her a text.

Me: Long time no see, stranger.

I turned on the TV and looked for something to watch. Nothing was on so I decided to listen to music instead. I plugged my headphones into my iPhone and put on Beyonce's album 4. I loved her voice and her music always reminded me of something I had been through. She was truly talented. My phone beeped, signaling I had a new message.

Sammie: Yes, I know. Look, I need to talk 2 you ASAP, is Will around?

That was weird. What was going on? I hoped Sammie was okay. I silently prayed that she wasn't pregnant or dying from some incurable disease.

Me: He's downstairs. What's up?

Sammie: Should I call you? It's kind of weird.

Me: Yes, now!

I sent back as my phone rung almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"Oh my God, okay! Promise me you won't be mad at me." she said as I looked confused.

"Sammie, what's going on? What'd you do? You're not pregnant are you? Oh my God, is it Dustin's?"

"What? No! Eww!" she said causing me to laugh at her over dramatics. "It has to do with Will."

"Well what is it?"

"Okay, so let me start from the beginning. I was at lunch earlier and my mom called me wanting to talk about my brothers and sisters. And apparently my little sister got arrested and the other one got an arm full of tattoos, like me. Can you believe she called me a bad influence? Like really? My sister's 18. I haven't seen her in like 3 years. What would make her think that I convinced my sister to do something that stupid?"

"Sammie, this story doesn't have anything to do with Will."

"Oh yeah, sorry, I'm rambling. Well I took a seat on the benches in front of the building next to this really hot guy. Like Ooh, he was tan, with black hair and he had these huge muscles. And he smelled so good. Just like Curve Crush. He was so hot. I practically drooled over him."

"Sammie!"

"Okay, sorry. But he was on his phone yelling awfully loud and all the veins in his neck and arms popped out. I almost fainted." she cooed, and I couldn't stop myself from laughing. I always knew not to listen to a story told by Sammie. She always sidetracked from the original topic. I had to always interrupt her about 100 times before I got the story out.

"Any day now."

"Okay, okay! He was yelling about killing someone and I thought I heard him say-"

"Hello?" I asked looking at my phone. Great the shit died! I searched the room for my charger, which was now missing.

Angrily, I threw my phone down onto the bed and shoved my feet into my slippers. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

I pulled out a bag of chicken breast and began to season it.

"Have you eaten?" I asked, my anger obvious.

"Yes. But I'm still hungry."

"So am I cooking for two?"

"Yeah, thanks." he said as I rolled my eyes and began cooking. I decided to make fried chicken cutlets, yellow rice and corn.

"It's done." I made the plates and took mine upstairs.

"Are you going to be mad at me for much longer?" Will asked standing in the doorway. I ignored him and continued watching TV. "Come on Jasmine. I'm sorry." he said walking over to me.

"Don't touch me Will." I said snatching away my hand as he touched me.

"I didn't mean what I said. I know how you feel."

"Then why'd you snap on me like that?"

"I don't want you to work. I'm not exactly sure what it is you've been through in your past but I know it's been hard on you. All I'm trying to do is make things easy for you. That's all."

"I don't want things to be easy. Life isn't supposed to be easy."

"Just the idea of you working again bothers me. And besides, what would i do with Charlotte? She's 7 months pregnant. She needs her job."

"You know, I have the weirdest feeling that it's not me coming back to work that's really bothering you."

"So what do you think it is then?"

"I think it's Charlotte." I said as he sucked his teeth and rubbed his hand through his hair.

"I'm done with this conversation." he said grabbing his pillow. "Good night." he said slamming the door. I swear if he woke Summer up, he wouldn't get a peaceful sleep for a week. I waited for about 10 minutes, coming to the conclusion that she was still fast asleep, and took advantage of the opportunity.

Needless to say, the next few days were the same. We barely spoke to each other, both of us stressed out, him more than me.

I cooked dinner for the both of us before retiring to bed. Over these days, he'd been sleeping on the couch. I felt bad because I remembered when I first moved in, how much it hurt his neck. But this time, I didn't care. I was not backing out of this argument first. I missed working. I wanted to be able to contribute to my household too. Not just have Will pay for everything.

I lay in bed for almost 20 minutes, before Will's phone began to ring. I called out his name but got no response. I got out of bed and made my way over to his dresser to his phone. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked picking up.

"Hi, this is Dr. Newman calling from Good Samaritan Hospital. I'm looking for a William Kyle."

"He's sleeping right now. I'm his wife, has something happened?"

"I need for him to come down to the hospital immediately. His 'friend' has been in an accident-" she said as I felt the phone being snatched away from me. I turned to look at Will, who looked worried.

"It's the hospital." I said as he immediately put the phone to his ear. I couldn't hear what the doctor on the other end of the phone was saying, but judging by the look on Will's face, something terrible had happened.

I watched as he hurriedly threw on some clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked following him out the room.

"To the hospital. I'm not sure what time I'll be back."

"What happened?"

"I'll call you when I get there. I love you." he said leaning down and kissing me softly on the lips.

I watched as he made his way onto the elevator before retreating to the room. I sat on the bed and decided to call Sammie, just to see if Dustin was fine.

"Finally you call me back!" she said answering the phone.

"Sorry, my phone died. I couldn't find the charger."

"Well anyway, is Will there? I think I should finish."

"No, something just happened so he's on his way to the hospital."

"Okay, well when I hung up with my mom, I eavesdropped some more and I found out that he's actually Charlotte's boyfriend."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really but wait, there's more. So I talked to him to see if he was okay,"

"No you talked to him because he was hot and you were being nosy." I interrupted as she laughed.

"So what! But he told me that e just came out of jail last week."

"Okay, so what does any of that have to do with Will?"

"He thinks that Charlotte and Will, you know." she said in a low voice.

"What? He thinks that they're together?"

"Yeah, well I'm not sure about them being together but he thinks that Will knocked her up. And Ooh he was pissed. He said he was gonna kill them both and then he asked me for your address."

"My address? Why would he want my address?"

"Well not really yours but Will's. I told him there was no way that Charlotte's baby was Will's but he made it pretty clear that he knew it was. I'm not sure what she told him exactly but I had to let you know to watch out."

"I won't be needing to. I'll call you back in a few hours, you going to be awake?"

"Yeah, tomorrow's Friday. I wasn't planning on going to work anyway. You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna pack my things. You wanna meet me over at my old house? I should be done in a hour or two."

"Sure, I'll be outside in my car waiting for you. I don't wanna run into Chase." she laughed as I smiled and hung up.

I called Butch's phone, but got sent to voicemail. I called my brother and was sent to voicemail again. Adam still couldn't drive yet, so calling him to come help me was out of the question. I dialed Sean's number, as a last resort.

"What?" he answered groggily.

"I need to come stay over there for a while."

"Jasmine, what? Are you crying?"

"Yeah, look, I'll be over in a hour or so. Can you let me in?"

"Yeah, just call me when you're on your way." he said as I hung up.

I quickly grabbed my suitcases and packed up all my things. I went into Summer's room and packed up all of her stuff. I didn't want there to be any reason for me to come back. I took my things downstairs to my car until I had everything ready to go and I left.

I found myself knocking on my mother's door. I prayed that they would hear me.

"Jas, what are you doing here? It's 2 in the morning." Nadine asked opening the door and yawning.

"I left Will." I said walking in.

"You did what? Why?"

"He got his secretary pregnant." I said as she gasped and ran over to me.

"I could've told you he was a dog. You wanna stay here? We can share a bed."

"No, can you watch Summer for me though? I just need a bit of time. I'll take her back with me Saturday night after dinner. And you guys have a crib, I have to buy one."

"Yeah sure, you going back to the old house?" she asked as I nodded. "Call me in the morning." she said as I kissed my little girl on the head.

I didn't want to leave her there with Nadine but I was so drained. The way I was feeling wasn't stable for either one of us. How could he? The guys were right. How was I so blind. Why didn't I know?

I was so consumed in my thoughts, I hadn't even noticed that I arrived at the house. I parked my car and looked around. Sammie wasn't here yet. I pulled out my phone to call her but saw she sent me a text about an half an hour ago.

Sammie: Dustin is here. Won't be able to make it. Are you okay?

I couldn't be mad at her. After all, she is the one who confirmed all of my doubts. I didn't bother replying as I hopped out the car.

"Come on." Sean said grabbing three of my bags as I grabbed up the three rolling bags.

The house was quiet and a mess, just like when I first moved in. I put my things in my room and sat down on the bed.

"You guys used my room for storage?" I asked placing the boxes from the bed on the floor.

"Yeah." he laughed as I smiled and looked down at my hands. "You okay?"

"No." I said crying as he sat down on the bed next to me. "Will's secretary is pregnant." I looked at him as he held a confused expression on his face. "It's his."

"So he cheated on you again?" he asked as I nodded. "So it's over?"

"Yeah I can't do it anymore. I tried my best to give Summer a complete family, but I can't pretend as if there's nothing going on." I said as he held me while I cried.

"Where is Summer?"

"With Nadine and my mom."

"You're a good mother Jas. And trust me, Summer is going to appreciate all the love you give to her. Will's a dick and I swear the next time I see him, I'm punching him. I can't believe he did this to you again." he said pulling my face to look at him. "Look at me, don't worry, everything's gonna work out. Will is gonna regret cheating on you again. You're a beautiful girl. He's the one that's missing out on a good thing. Don't stress yourself out about that jerk, okay? You need to be strong for Summer." he said as I looked him in the eye.

It was at this moment that I realized how much I needed Sean. I always knew the feelings were there but never this strong. He was so good to me. As much as we've been through, he was still willing to help me out and be there for me. I thought in the beginning that giving him a chance was the wrong thing to do, but every time I seen him or thought about him, there was something in the back of my mind telling me to go for it. But I had to do what was best for me this time around. I didn't want to rush into anything right away, not again. I just wanted to be single and enjoy myself for a while. Relationships were so overrated. Everyone wants one but not all can commit to one. As much as I wanted to be with Will, he'd hurt me too many times leaving me scarred for life. I don't regret my daughter one bit, but if I could go back and change things, I'd keep her and get rid of Will. I should've just stuck to the plan Sammie and I drew up. But I was too foolish and blinded by love to see where I was going wrong.

"Thank you." I whispered hugging him and standing up. "I'm gonna take a bath and try to relax." I said walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

Once I was in the tub, I cried. My heart was broken into a million pieces and no matter what he did, I vowed that I would never forgive Will.

A/N: So, what do yu guys think? I tried to make this interesting so give me some credit.

Vote/comment/fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 12 19
Chardonnay was a undercover rookie she gets assigned to this big case she had to go undercover as a prostitute to takedown this charming pimp named A...
38.5K 877 50
Family... Where life begins and love never ends, right? Well not for me, my life began somewhere else and where love ended. *** Meet Jasmine Rose...
10.5K 708 20
When 15 year old Jackie discovers her parents were in a horrible car accident and has to move in with her aunt Stacey,she finds out secrets...really...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...