Alpha Luke

By JoCharlyta

♥ COMPLETED ♥ [First Installment of "The Prophecy" Series] Two Alpha's. A bond. A Prophecy. A god... And doze... More

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Five (Luke's POV) #BonusChapter
Six
Seven
Avory's POV #BonusChapter
Eight
Vesta's POV #BonusChapter
Brian's POV #BonusChapter
Nine
Tuttugu's POV #BonusChapter
Ten
Eleven
Darcy's POV #BonusChapter
Twelve
Thirteen
Raphael's POV #BonusChapter
Fourteen
Fifteen
Marcus' POV #BonusChapter
Sixteen
Seventeen
Jason's POV #BonusChapter
Eighteen
Nineteen
Kristina's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty
Twenty One
Vulcan's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Luke's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Penelope's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Akua's POV #BonusChapter
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Sam's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty
Thirty One
Myi's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Zak's POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Lewis' POV #BonusChapter
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty (Part I)
Forty (Part II)
Postface

Brody's POV #BonusChapter

800 62 5
By JoCharlyta

Brody's Point Of View

The sound of something crashing had me snapping out of my daze as I chewed on a piece of Mrs. Mathews legendary venison pie.

Seconds later, another crash sounded.

Running out the kitchen, I stood in the hallway and watched our Alpha female stand tall in the doorway of her mates office wearing nothing but an oversized jersey.

Seconds passed, the sound of bones snapping as each of those seconds went by.

Wood pounded.

Whimpers sounded.

But she stood tall, strong and still.

"YOU. ARE. NOT. LEAVING. ME!" Luke roared causing her to close her eyes before she opened them again, whispered something and smirked.

I admired her.

But not like I would've admired a woman not so long ago.

She was different.

She was the kind of person I wanted to be.

Because no matter how many demons she had to fight, even her mate - she still stood with her head held high, staring them right in the eye.

"YOU ARE MINE!" Luke snarled, his demented hand grabbing hold of her neck, his claws clasping tightly.

Her lips moved once more as a smile never left them while she spoke.

"NO!", he roared, her body unmoving as she just stood and watched.

She placed a hand on his chest, moving forward until they were no longer in sight and suddenly the door slammed shut.

Minutes passed as I watched the mahogany door with the golden knob, the sound of my heart pounding in my chest mirroring the sound of our Alpha's office being destroyed once more.

Suddenly the door creaked open, a shaking woman walking towards the kitchen with the one known as Liam holding her tight under his arm.

A roar sounded, followed by screamed cussing and another crash.

The door swung open revealing a grinning Lexi who casually walked past me and towards the kitchen, leaving me stunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.3K 43
Alena starts her freshman year at the University of Hellia, a prestigious school for people gifted with supernatural abilities. When a prophecy conne...
88.3K 1.7K 56
Book completed✓ Book 1& 2 have been taken down "I am warning you... Mate" "Unless you want me to fuck you senseless, right here in this closet, I s...
397K 10.6K 11
The moment I saw her, I was stunned. She was gorgeous. She had me thinking things I never would. We talked. We laughed. And by the end of the night...
7.2K 728 34
"I am strong, I am fierce, I am untouchable." Freed from an institute on Vinco Island, Millicent has had her fair share of the supernatural world. S...