The Racing Hearts. ZUSTIN.

By otp4ever

"He makes me all awkward." -Zayn Malik. Zayn moved to the new town not expecting anything to change and li... More

Chapter ♡ 1
Chapter ♥ 2
Chapter ♡ 3
Chapter ♡ 5
Chapter ♥ 6
Chapter ♡ 7
Chapter ♥ 8

Chapter ♥ 4

548 74 15
By otp4ever

Chapter ♥ 4

"Louis." Justin came sprinting out. Doors closing behind him with a loud glass bang.

Justin was on time. Louis had his hands curled around on front of Harry's shirt- a fist full of the material wrinkled up. Harry wasn't pushing back Louis away because he was more concerned over his own friends attacking Caulum. Niall and Liam were held back by Harry with a tight grip on their forearms. They were struggling but Harry wasn't having it even if it was hard to keep up with two footballers who were well built and in a great shape. Luke snorted at them all not participating- he still thought the fight was stupid.

"Let him go." Justin was not out of breath but he still took a long deep breath to face what was coming towards him. He wasn't sure how this all thing will end.

"I will when I am done with him." Louis growled pulling Harry little down glaring at him. "My fist and your face Styles." Luke covered his mouth to not let the uncontrollable laugh pass his lips because of how Louis was manhandling the other boy who was fucking taller and muscular than him.

"Let go of me Harry." Liam wiggled in Harry's grip. "If you don't want to punch the shit out of him let me do the honor."

"Caulum NO..." Justin grabbed his friend's shoulder from behind.

Niall's eyes widened when Caulum had launched at him and the boy's fist was about to hit his face when he was pulled away by Justin in time. Nial was frozen on his spot, not struggling in Harry's grip anymore.

"EVERYONE FUCKING CALM DOWN." Justin shouted making all of them stop in whatever they were doing. He had enough of the nonsense.

"That's what I am trying to say. Let's not talk with our fists for once." Harry gave a pointed look towards Niall and Liam before releasing them from his hold. His friends looked at each other having some telepathic conversation. They then looked back at Harry and didn't did anything just stood by his side like a protective mama bears.

"Now leave him Louis." Justin hissed as his friend was still being childish. Louis didn't even batted his eyes at that and continued doing whatever the hell he was doing- thinking every possible way to hurt the fucking rival captain in front of him.

"I assure you it was not my intention to..." Harry was stopped by Louis' grip tightening their hold on his shirt almost closing all the blood circulation.

"Listen here Styles. Listen very carefully." Louis' kunkel buried them deep in Harry's chest making the boy let out a pained sound from back of his throat. Though no one heard it but Louis, who smirked. "I won't allow you to just come and steal my stuff acting all innocent and then bad mouthing my best fucking friend. I will personally chop you off piece by peice."

Harry's gulped at the threat. His hands were still by his side not taking any chances to touch Louis and tick him off with the wrong movement.

"Cut out Louis." Justin had Caulum still in his hold not really trusting his teammate to not lose his tempers in heat.

"They were talking nonsense about you. So NO I won't bloody cut it out." Louis gritted his teeth. Eyes not leaving Harry's for a second. Harry avoided eye contacts not comfortable with the death glare Louis had in his eyes.

"Luke take Caulum inside." Justin glared when Caulum didn't budged. "Luke I said take him in."

Luke huffed, here he goes again ordering and shouting at me when I didn't did anything. "Caulum let's go man." He dragged an unwilling boy who was lager than him and was whining to much for his age. He struggled a bit in the process not really built for this kind of shit.

Justin's eye connected with Harry and he titled his head towards Niall and Liam. Harry understanding right away half nodded at Justin.

"Guys you too." Harry rolled his eyes when they shook there head. "I will be fine. Don't forget we have anger management issue at our table right now."

"Shit I totally forgot." Liam looked inside at their booth which was still empty as they had left it.

"Oh yeah." Niall to looked inside. "Do you think he will share his pizza?"

"He will if you didn't spill another coke on him." Harry smiled with a grimace on his face from the hold of Louis on him.

"Are you sure about this mate?" Liam asked and took of with Niall when harry gave a rescuing smile and a nodd.

"We will be watching. Don't feel like you are alone in this." Niall said following Liam inside.

Harry sighed at least there won't be any black eyes for today.

"Louis." Justin's voice was stern now that no one was there beside Harry. He stood next to the pair with his arms crossed on his chest. "Don't make me pull you off of him. You know I won't hesitate." The best friend said with a promising voice.

Harry face palmed mentally. He didn't wanted to see them fight now. He just got out of one problem and were thrown into another.

"You are not understanding Justin. He..."

"I am sure you have your own reasons. But this is not how we deal." Justin said.

"I don't see any other way. I just want to punch his face." Louis gave a little push on Harry who just stayed in place with that calm expression on his face and not doing anything to Louis in return. Which just made Louis more angrier that Harry was acting like all mighty in front of him.

Justin was grateful for Harry to not punch Louis right away when he could have done it rather easily. "Don't do it here than." He said not caring if he sounded psychotic to Harry. "We will have audience soon. The coach will here about it tomorrow and I don't want any of my team mates on bench for the game. I hate your sulking ass on bench." Louis had still his hold on Harry. "You will have your chance Lou. Maybe on the ground, in the game. But this is not the right time."

"God I hate when you are right." Louis said his hold getting loose on Harry, not killing him anymore.

"That's the spirit." Harry smiled feeling less suffocated.

"Stop smiling. I want to punch it off and see only blood coughing out of your mouth." At that Harry's smile flattened.

"It's a good progress." Justin patted Louis on his shoulder. Harry looked at him very confused as to what was there in Louis that had turned down in any form. "At least he's not threatening to kill you anymore."

"I am flattered." Harry said truly.

"Are you mocking my friend." And Louis was back. However this time his hands were curled around Harry's shirt collar, very near to the curly boy's neck. Harry visually gulped.

"This is getting out of hand." Justin muttered.

"Louis will you just hear me out for once..."

"We can't find him." Harry groaned when he was cut off again for the thousandth time that night. He turned his head as much as he could from the position Louis had groped him in.

"What do you mean Niall?" Harry asked.

"That fucking raven head is not inside. We checked everywhere. Oh my god and the worst part is..." Niall looked scared.

"Ni tell me."

"They thought we took off without paying." It looked like it pained Niall to even say it. "So they made him pay for everything. Everything Haz."

"Oh my god." Harry groaned hiding his face in his hands. "What's happening today."

"And I can actually feel like he's planning my murder right now."

"I will call his mother." Harry mumbled.

"Okay you do that we will check the other side of parlor. Maybe he's in dark doing his dark thing!" Niall backend. "We will meet you at your car in few."

"God your life's pathetic." Louis shook his head as Harry's head was still hidden.

"And your not helping so let's just go. I am hungry. We haven't eaten anything." Justin said.

"Well I wanna make his life miserable." Louis then realized his hands were on Harry's collars and Harry's wrist were touching his hands by the boy's current posture. He pulled away immediately. "Cooties." And said childishly.

"C'mon Lou." Justin laughed. He let his friend took off and groaned when he purposely bumped Harry's shoulder, rather harshly.

"Don't think I helped your sorry ass." Once Louis was out of ear shot Justin said to Harry who was now standing straight.

"Oh trust me I know how a help looks like." Harry retorted back. Both their demore changing 180º.

"You must know. You are always damsel when it comes to football." Justin has his arms crossed over his chest. "Your pathetic players trying to help you and all."

"At least I can play. You are just there starring at the ball and not doing anything." Harry snapped. "Fucking wasting everyone's time."

"Rich coming from you. If I remembered correctly you were the one who couldn't even pass a ball in the last game." Justin was not about to back away. His captaincy was his proud and possession. "Running around like a scared duck. You are alway demsel in the fucking distress Harry."

"I won't really mind that. I pity your school for never testing the feel of going and winning the states." Harry threw it right on the pride.

"That won't happened this year. I am captain now."

"Nothing's going to change, with you or without you." Harry shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. "You guys will be always the looser."

Justin masked his anger when his eyes flickered to Louis who was not so patiently waiting for him. He knew that Louis would be up here in flash if he saw anything resemblance to anger on Justin's face. And Justin didn't wanted blood on the last day before their High-school's days started; not his best friend's nor the captain of Nothwale's.

"We will see who's the loser..." Justin pointed his middle finger at Harry on witch the curly head raised his eyebrows but didn't reacted because he was kind of feeling Louis's gaze on him. Than Justin pointed his thumb towards him. "And who's the winner." With that last straw he walked away.

____________

"Sir." The waiter stopped Zayn from going out of the parlor. "You haven't paid yet."

"I am not ditching." Zayn glared at the waiter for even doubting him. "I don't see my frie... the people I came here with. I am just checking if they are outside."

"Sure you are." The waiter dude didn't looked pleased with the lie he thought Zayn was providing him.

"Let me just check." Zayn felt uncomfortable. This was not his place. He was new, didn't knew his ways around. And didn't exactly knew the people here.

"Do you mind if I come with you?" The waiter asked.

"Tag along." Zayn shrugged.

The famous pizza parlor had two entries. Bothe similar to each other but there little puzzles here and there made them different. But to a new eye there was not much difference.

Zayn stepped out from the opposite entry where currently Harry, Liam and Niall were having an argument with another few boys- the waiter following him. He felt something different about the place. He shrugged it off thinking it must be the new place he didn't recognized.

Zayn' s eyes traveled around the area. His heart sank a little when he didn't saw Harry's car in the parking space where he thought they left before. But the place was empty.

Feeling a lot embarrassed than angry Zayn entered back. He didn't missed the waiter's eye roll. His wallet was almost empty when he saw the bill. Niall was here before they arrived and he had eat a lot. Liam and Harry had ordered something extras when Zayn was busy in the washroom. Without any complaint he paid for all the food and asked to pack his untouched pizza.

Zayn stood outside not knowing where to go. He looked at his phone thinking about calling his mother when a horn startled him. An orange truck pulled beside him and a familiar face waved at him.

"Need a ride?" Miley asked.

Zayn thought over it. He really needed to get out of this place as soon as possible. But Miley was a stranger to him. But strangers seemed to help him lot more today than he had expected.

"Yes actually. If you don't mind." Zayn nodded biting down on his lip.

"Hope in." Miley started her truck once Zayn settled inside with the belt securely around his torso.

"I am Miley by the way."

"Zayn."

"Thought you came here with Harry and others." Her eyes were on road as she tapped her finger on the wheel.

"Something came up. They left early." Zayn coughed. He wasn't a great fan of lying but Harry, Niall and Liam looked pretty popular around the town. So he wasn't taking a chance by bad mouthing any of them.

"Ah..." Miley nodded not suspecting anything. "So where do you leave?"

"I don't know the exact directions." Zayn said smilling sheepishly at Miley. "I am new here."

"Do you know your street name at least?"

"No." Zayn cursed, he was embarrassing himself too much today than he prefered in daily bases. "If it's any help I live next to Harry's."

"Harry's your house address itself."

______________

"Hello?" Mrs. Malik yawned picking up her phone.

"Sorry to disturb you at this hour." Harry's voice came from the other side of the device.

"Oh hey Harry!" Mrs. Malik was confused. "What's up?"

She heard Harry taking in a big breath. "It's about Zayn."

"Aww... you are so sweet Harry." Mrs. Malik placed her one hand on her chest. "Zayn's in his room. You didn't had to call to check on if he walked safely from your car to his room."

"Oh..." Harry sighed in relief but Mrs. Malik didn't catch onto it.

"It was little strange you know."

"What was strange?" Harry asked.

"Zayn silly." Harry waited for Mrs. Malik to continue. "For starters he was wearing bright red sweatpants when came. I remember him wearing that good for nothing black skinny jeans showing off his off-spring chicken legs when he went out with you guys..."

Mrs. Malik started. Soon the whole family joined her in the living room with them on couch and loveseats. While the phone was put on to speaker and rested on the coffee table.

Zayn heard commotion and loud talking coming from downstairs but felt too tired and lazy to go down. He had threw his t-shirt off. He didn't changed from the bright red sweatpants to his own boxers. He jumped on his bad falling in slumber as Boris and Hachi joined him snuggling in his sides.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
61.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.