The Preacher's Girl

Von CameronAveryKenna

Everyone thinks being the Preacher's daughter is so easy but let me tell you a little secret, it isn't. You h... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

2.7K 147 0
Von CameronAveryKenna

Dear, Sydney
I have no idea if you are Alex or not, but if you are Alex be outside the building where they shoot Maria Richard’s tell all, I am going to be on it live in less than one hour.
#ThePreachersGirlLive is already trending across the world, but in saying that so is #TheDevilLive and #StopPreachersGirl, so I may have a bit of hate but as you told me just focus on the now and nothing else.
Thank you so much for giving me the strength to do this interview, I hope to see you Alex outside the building when I go in, or when I leave.
PS I realised that you already gave me a hind, your user name is where Alex, you are from. I know you are Alex with all of my heart, my brain just needs to see you to believe it.
Love, Charlie

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

255K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...
in your eyes Von k

Jugendliteratur

670 34 29
happiness. it's almost as difficult as trying to summarise a whole book in just a few lines. so, where do we begin? ara agassi. 17 year old girl who...
1K 65 48
Ages 14+ (lesbian concepts and some profanity) This is not your everyday love story, okay? It's not a chick flick either. The events and themes withi...
11.9K 248 39
**In the process of being edited** Melanie Newman believed in happily ever afters. That was untill her parents forced her to break up with the person...