Witchblade | Mon-El |

By Kat_Rivera__

"I'm new to Earth as well, I know new things can be scary but we'll learn together to understand this world b... More

Superman
Survivors
Preview: Crossfire
Update

Welcome to Earth

4.9K 133 13
By Kat_Rivera__

Taylor walked into the DEO, then she seen Kara being thrown out of a window. She watched all of agents go after the man. He was frighten, but at the same time confused, he ran towards Taylor and they stared at each other for a brief moment.

"Freeze." Alex said about to fire at the man .

"Alex no!" Taylor blasted everyone making them hit the wall. He grabbed her hand wanting him to leave with her. "Go, I'll find you. It isn't safe for you here."

"And it isn't for you." the man told her but she just smiled at him. Taylor pushed him then ran upstairs going to help Kara. Taylor help her best friend up, and she seen him run towards the exit/entrance jumping off the ledge, Alex followed him until he jumped.

----------

"I sure pick the wrong day to get rid of all my Kryptonite." Hank said walking towards the girl. Alex was furious at Taylor for letting him go. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine just a little shaken. Where is he?" Kara asked Hank, Alex and Taylor.

"He disappeared in the city." Alex told them.

"Great just what I needed." Hank said.

"Taylor probably knows where he is, she was the one who let him go." Alex said.

"Wait what, you let him go are you crazy?" Hank snapped at her.

"If crazy means helping my race not be held at gunpoint then yes Hank I am crazy, could you not tell he was frighten awaking in a new environment, you all told me when I first came here I was safe and you only hurt aliens trying to kill people. I trusted your word Kara and you broke it." Taylor said flying out of the DEO.

---------------------

Taylor walked into Jame's office, they were having a meeting about the President along with her new acted. Kara walked inside seeing her best friend writing something down.

"Taylor about earlier Alex freaked out because he threw me through the glass window and you know how she'll protect me no matter what," Kara said but Taylor kept on writing down something. "I know your still angry at me, but is this going to change your mind I'm meeting the president and so are you."

"I do not know who or what a President is, but this isn't what we are meant to talk about this now," Taylor said.

"Welcome guys, to an editorial meeting for the history books. I truly believe, one day we'll stand in front of ours kids and tell them where we were when the President stood up for all individuals' rights. Regardless of birth planet. So, we need a banner headline. Thoughts?" James said leaning against his desk.

"We're just just gonna sit here and pitch headlines." Snapper said cutting off anyone who was gonna speak.

"Well that's how it kinda goes around here Snapper," Jimmy said.

"You don't just come up with a headline first, Olsen. You go on the street first, find the news peg. The headline comes second." Snapper said.

James clears his throat, "Well Cat Grant..."

"Puff Princess did it this way. Put the cart before the horse. You said it already. Are you gonna be a pale carbon copy of your former boss or are you gonna to be a hard news man? Make your own mark," Snapper cut off Jimmy.

"Okay um... let's take a pause on the headline then. Our first priority is to get an exclusive with the president, Everything else today is icing. I say everything else is bread and butter. Scope call the AFL for a response to the bill. Do the unions fear legal aliens are gonna flood the labor market, lower wages? How does the American worker feel about competing for jobs with an alien?"

James tried to say something but Snapper continued talking not letting him get a word in. "Addison, on the CDC. What bacteria and diseases are these aliens bringing from other planets? What medical protocols are in place? Morris you do the human-interest piece. Inter-planetary marriage. Get quotes from priests, rabbis, Mormons, Unitarians. As for the POTUS interview.."

"Danvers is on that."

"Danvers is a rookie. We need someone hard-hitting." Snapper said

"Believe me, she is hard hitting."

"Trust me, I can pack a punch like you would not believe. Plus I may or may not be running into The President later."

"Grimm you got POTUS, Danvers you get Lena Luthor. Her brother's infamous for his anti-alien sentiments. The desk needs all your copies by noon, and if you want your credentials, it better be clean." Snapper said

"Cut her some slack Snapper she's new." Taylor said and she walked out of the room.

Taylor left the building then someone grabbed her and she punched the person sending he or she through a brick wall. She ran towards the person grabbed he or she by the shirt.

"It's you." she said and let him go.

"I need to send a message to my planet and I need your help." he said.

"And I suppose you won't take no for an answer." she told him.

"Nope." he said and she grabbed his arm flying towards The Mount Pride Observatory.

"I'll be right back don't hurt anyone." she said and walked away. Taylor was gonna go leave and let everyone know that he just wants to contact his home planet but she seen Kara fly into the Observatory. She ran inside seeing Kara trying to fight him. Taylor flew towards Kara throwing her across the room.

"Taylor whatever he did so you can be under his control snapped out of it." Kara said.

"Kara, he's innocent he hasn't done anything wrong." she said but Kara threw Taylor and she landed on the catwalk. Mon-El tried to go get Taylor to see if she was hurt badly.

"Stay away from my friend." Kara threw him into an orange thing knocking him out.

--------------

Taylor woke up seeing herself strapped to a lab table. She broke the restrains, then an alarm came on and a group of agents surrounded her with guns pointed at her. She turned invisible, she seen Kara walk into a room so she follow.

"Better get used to that view. You're gonna to be in that cell for a long time" she walked towards the Daxamite. "Well, that was quite the first impression you've made on Earth, Daxamite. Do you always introduce yourself by trying to kill heads of states? How did you find yourself in a Kryptonian pod? Do you have anything to save for yourself? Anything?" Kara turned around frustrated with the Daxamite.

"Do they have Zakkarian ale on this planet?, Cause I really could go for some Zakkarian ale. It's been my life experience that most life's problems go away if you bring some Zakkarian ale to the table."

"You're not getting anything" Kara told him

"Is it because I didn't say please," this made Taylor roll her eyes. "'Cause you know on some worlds 'Please' isn't even, you know, that big of a thing" he chuckled "Is that not one of these worlds?"

"I'm not surprise you would make a joke of this. Your entire race thinks of nothing but themselves." Kara said.

"You would know all about my race, wouldn't you, Kryptonian? Judging by that self-righteous glyph on your chest, hey shouldn't already have all the answers." Taylor made herself visible and walked up to Kara.

"That's enough both of you." Taylor said.

"Why did you help him he's a Daxamite." Kara said.

"Yes and you are a Kryptonian, it doesn't matter what alien race he is, judge him by his actions not his race, out of all of that you should know that, both of you should know that."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just minor scratches and burn, how about you?" Taylor asked

"I'm fine" The Daxamite and Kara said unison.

"You have to go see the President if you need me, I'll be training." she walked away leaving the room.

Flashback:

"They are almost here, you must flee" a man said to a girl holding her hand.

"No, I won't I can't leave my people, I won't leave you" she said

"We will meet again Princess" he kissed then top of her head and sent her off in a pod and she seen attack ships heading towards her planet enslaving her people.

End of Flashback

Taylor punched a hole in the wall. She didn't want to leave her planet she wanted to stay and fight but she couldn't her best friend sent her away.

"Didn't think you could do that?" she turned around seeing the Daxamite.

"Not all Neptunians are fragile, we are all warriors, I never got your name I'm Tara-Zal Princess of Neptune:"

"Mon-El and well I'm a peasant."

"You aren't a peasant, you are a person royalty or not." she said and she broke three bricks stacked up. Mon-El stood behind her and she turned her head. They stared at each other.

"I'm new to Earth as well, I know new things can be scary but we'll learn together to understand this world better" Taylor told him and he nodded. They didn't move one inch until he moved closer their lips literally centimeters away.

SLAM

The door opened slamming against the wall making the two jump away from each other.

"Taylor! Are you to begin ready to training?" Winn asked walking into the room seeing her and Mon-El not looking at each other.

"Did something happen between you two?" Winn asked.

"Nothing happened! Let's begin." Taylor said with a smile on her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...