Killer Queen ~ {H.E.S}

By lonelyacidtrip

She's a Killer Queen Gunpowder, gelatine Dynamite with a laser beam Guaranteed to blow your mind Anytime Reco... More

Philosophy
Homely, lonely bite
She doesn't just read books
Chastity means purity
I'm kinda into it
Just a trace of innocence...poof, gone
Sorry love, but I don't really care
Might as well bring a 'Lemon to a knife fight'
Don't look now, but he's staring at you
That seat's taken
Drama bitch
Lip-lockin' Double-crossin'
Well, there she goes...murdering everything
Caring could kill you
His persona suits his decor
Art in my mouth *
Smoke in the lungs
Bite me

Angels fall too, my darling

473 33 3
By lonelyacidtrip

READ STUFF AT BOTTOM!!!

HARRY

He watched her leave, seeing her bunny slippers disappear and the door close with a small snap. The paper still clutched in his hand as he stared at it and observed the crumpled paper, the tiny bit of coffee on the corner and the small rips on the edges. Slowly he began to unfold it, pulling the edges gently until they came apart and he straightened it, staring at the word she wrote at the top of the page in gentle cursive.

Hey Angel.

It was perfect.

He remembered the time his mother picked him up after he fell off the slide at the park. He must have been only four or five. Angels sometimes fall too, she said as he rubbed his wet eyes. His knee was a little grazed so she knelt down and kissed it better, her dark brown hair wiping on the wet grass but she didn't care at all. She just wanted her little angel to be happy. Harry remembered her loving smile as she brushed him off and kissed his nose repeatedly until his pouty frown turned into a cheeky smile and giggles were expelled from his tiny mouth. Her green eyes were beautiful, her long, dark hair complimenting her facial structure, dimples slightly prominent on her cheeks when she smiled. She was the reason why he looked up to the sky and held onto his past.

She was the only women he had ever been in love with, his beautiful mother.

Of course the song was about her, about the women who brought him into this world, ignoring the threats and the remarks and the rumours about her baby's father and how he came to be. She was only 16 but to her, Harry was the best thing to ever happen in her life. He never knew his father; he didn't even know if he even knew Harry existed but Harry didn't care. He was angry for being left fatherless, to not have a man in his life, but his mother was everything he could've asked for. And more.

He was 15 when he first found out. He came home from school one day to find her, lying on the floor unconscious. His panicked yells alerted the neighbours and she was rushed to hospital, her terrified son never letting her cold hand go in the back of the ambulance. She awoke a few days later and they discovered the cancer in her brain, they told her it was too late.

The next several months were spent in and out of hospital and Harry soon came to despise the clean, sterile place, but for his mother's sake he endured it, spending many nights sleeping in plastic chairs, just to be the first thing his mother sees whenever she woke in the mornings. All  because he knew she loved nothing more than her teenage boy. She wished for nothing more than to see him smile, and she received one every single morning, but she saw the pain behind it. Just like any mother would.

Yet he kept smiling, until the very last day.

He was only sixteen, and an orphan.

The funeral was lonely, just his Aunt, Uncle and a couple of family friends and neighbours. The chapel was tiny and the coffin was dark wood with dazzling white lilies on top. Lid closed.

Now it was rotting in the ground in Holmes Chapel, an entire continent away.

That was when his aunt stepped in, taking the scared sixteen-year-old under her wing and bringing him back with her to America. He was so quiet before then, he sat in the corner of classes, never saying a word, afraid to ask for a pencil, sitting alone at lunch reading a book and eating a homemade sandwich while the other children had cafeteria food. Like a wallflower at a party. He wasn't one to flirt, sleep around, drink or do drugs like the other boys who all had lip piercings. He was simple, a little insecure and alone, but back then he liked the comfort of silence. He was beautiful though, his insecurities stopped him from seeing it, but everyone else could.

But his mother's death certainly changed him, and America was certainly different, and soon Harry found himself trying very way to forget his pain. He found it in drugs, pulling wild pranks, tattooing your skin and piercing your face, getting high and drinking burning liquor until you woke up the next morning with no memory of last night and a bratty blond beside you, begging for you to call her. It became a daily habit for months until his family found out.

That night was a mess. Harry came home a little drunk, a little high and very angry for a reason he cannot remember. He punched his Uncle and woke up the next day in a jail cell. He returned home to find his bags in the driveway, no one in sight, but he got the message and left. It wasn't many weeks later that he wound up at a bus stop with a pretty blond sitting on the ground, her nose stuck in a book and a cherry lollipop in her fingers.

That was the same girl who left him like leaving a wounded deer to the wolves. The note she left beside him sat at the bottom of his backpack, awaiting its revenge. The betrayal he felt written in blurry blue; messy, much like the situation he found himself in when he awoke and read it. It's funny how everything makes sense eventually.

And it was all quite sad really.

Sighing, Harry put the song on her piano once more and left the room, pulling his shirt off and lying on the couch as he drifted off into a sleep full of pretty hazel eyes with speckles of gold in them.

..

"Elena! I'm coming in there if you don't come out!" Harry banged on her bedroom door. He had been standing there for over 10 minutes, the only response he was getting was a mix of swear words from the girl on the other side.

"Ah-fuck! Just gimme a minute," she yelled back, her voice slightly strained and Harry wondered what the fuck she was doing in there.

It was barely five in the morning, but Harry calculated that a taxi at this time would take at least an hour to get to the airport from Elena's apartment, not to mention they had to get through security. Harry shook his head just thinking about it as the door in front of him opened and Elena walked out, trailing a suitcase behind her as she put her sunglasses on her head. She wore a white and black jumpsuit, denim jacket sitting upon her shoulders and pink heels on her feet.

It only took her about thirty minutes to pack her suitcase and handbag last night and he was glad to find she wasn't one of those girls that had to check they brought everything every 2 to 3 minutes and then halfway to the airport freak out because they forgot a toothbrush. You can buy that sort of shit at airports anyway.

"I'm done," she mumbled, brushing her braid out of her face as she hoisted her handbag up onto her shoulder, "the zip of my jumpsuit jammed."

"Great," He turned around, pulling Elena's black snapback from the hook on the wall and grabbing his own bag from by the door.

"Hey!" she protested, snatching the hat from him as he frowned. "My hat," she smiled, placing it on her head backwards. Harry chuckled.

"It'll be my hat when we get there," he grinned cheekily, walking past her in skinny jeans and a black sleeve shirt, "we don't want me getting discovered now do we?"

Elena rolled her eyes and continued to the elevator, Harry heard her mumble something under her breath, catching the words 'asshole' and 'tosser' as he pressed the down button.

The taxi Harry had called waited out front as they left the building, the old man inside opened his door to help them with their bags but Elena quickly declined the offer, Harry rolled his eyes as he shoved the bags in the back and rudely slammed the boot closed, earning himself a glare as he jumped into the backseat, Elena mirroring his actions on the other side.

The drive was silent, the city flashed past, a small number of people out at the early hour and the roads were almost clear as they drove along. Harry stared out the window, tongue sliding over the small scar on his lip from where his ring used to be as he tapped his fingers on the arm rest in the middle of the car. He only stopped when he felt a small, warm hand cover his, pressing his fingers down so they couldn't thrum on the plastic anymore. He automatically grabbed her hand.

"Stop," she mumbled, still looking out the window but her voice was small. Harry frowned and she turned her face to look at him, hazel eyes with speckles of gold in them stared deep into his green ones.

"You were tapping the tune," she whispered, realisation dawned on Harry, his mouth forming an o shape. Fool's gold.

"Sorry," he said, looking away.

"S'all good."

They sat in uncomfortable silence for a few moments before Elena whispered, "Can I have my hand back?"

He looked down to see his large hand still holding her small one, rubbing circles over her soft skin subconsciously.

"Sorry," he grunted, letting her hand go and turning to the window again. There was more silence.

What was she doing to him? Elena, with her brown hair and irritating attitude and hazel eyes with speckles of gold in them. Beautiful eyes. No. No. No. No.

Harry shook his head, pushing the thoughts of Elena away, forcing the ideas of feeling her underneath him, sweaty and panting, out of his head. She was just some woman he needed a little help from, what the fuck was happening? He wrestled with his stupid thoughts.
Nothing. Nothing could happen.

Get her help, find Chloe and put her in jail, go solo and live under the radar, maybe even adopt a cat. Piece of cake.

So the man with forests in his eyes and betrayal sitting at the bottom of his backpack sat in silence beside the girl with pain in her heart and hazel eyes that have speckles of gold in them.

..

"Sir, I'm afraid you have to remove your glasses and hat."

Harry glared at the female attendant, sensing Elena tense slightly beside him. They made it inside the airport with no worries, besides when they stopped at a Starbucks and Harry accidentally spilling coffee on his shirt which caused Elena to snort into her own iced chocolate and spill it on the table and burst out laughing.

The attendant felt his hard gaze and shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry sir, but as you probably know there is a dangerous criminal on the loose. We must check every passenger." She repeated and Harry let out a small huff. Fuck it he thought as he pulled his attire off and placed them in the plastic container along with his wallet and coins before stalking past the women and through the detector with no problem.

Elena peeled off her shoes and walked through as well, both stood side by side as they collected their belongings. "I thought we were screwed," she whispered beside him as she grabbed her handbag.

"So did I," he mumbled, a solemn look on his face as he pulled her cap back on his unruly curls and flashed a flirty grin towards a couple of women eyeing him. He knew his place, he knew what he did to them with his boyish hair and dark tattoos and he was never going to waste the opportunity.

Elena groaned playfully beside him, "You can fuck people when this shit is over, Styles."

Harry snickered. "Since when was smiling kindly at a person classed as 'fucking?'"

"I know your kind."

"Kind?" Harry frowned at her failure to go into more detail, as if it was obvious.

Elena laughed, turning around to face him so she now walked backwards through the crowded airport, smirking. "Men."

Harry pulled a pout, causing Elena to laugh and playfully take a swipe at his head, which he ducked. After he spilled his coffee earlier, Elena's eyes teared up as she laughed, a clear and sweet sound. If she hadn't found it so funny Harry would have been glowering, but instead her laughter made him chuckle too, and soon after that another drink joined his on the table and they laughed even harder than before, if it could be possible. One spill of coffee made the pair closer and more comfortable towards each other and honestly, Harry was glad. Yet he didn't know why

"C'mon you brit," Elena huffed as Harry trailed behind and they walked through the gates, boarding the plane. They sat in their seats, Elena pushing Harry out of the way to get the window seat, causing him to glare as she laughed.

The attendant came by, batting her eyelashes at Harry as he ordered a glass of champagne before smirking at her and following her long legs with his eyes as she walked down the aisle. Elena ripped the cap from his head, ignoring his small ouch as she placed it over her brown braids and smirked at him as he rubbed his head and glared. She tucked her feet in and after the plane taxied into the air she leaned her head on his shoulder and stared out the window in silence, her bright eyes reflecting on the tiny window as they ascended into cloudy skies.

Harry opened his mouth to say something about the buckle of her hat digging into his shoulder.

"My dear Harold," she mumbled, her eyes closed and turned away from him towards the window, "Shut up."

And he did.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

REALLY SLOW UPDATES!
My laptop is dead 😭 and all my chapters (besides this one which I uploaded to Wattpad a few weeks ago) are on its hard drive, so I gotta get somebody to either fix my laptop or extract them for me! I have at least 6 more chapters already completed but I'm still nervous about this story because it's my first 'proper' one so I've been updating incredibly slowly and just seeing the feedback! I'm very proud of the following chapters though and I had a few friends help me on them! You'll meet some of the other boys in the next chapters too! ;)
COMMENT OPINIONS PLEASE! THEY MEAN A LOT WHETHER THEY'RE GOOD OR BAD! XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.1K 36
*WARNING: This book contains mature content; read at your own discretion* [Inspired by the song and video for Chocolate by The 1975] His jaw was cle...
1.4K 56 68
Lucy Caddel, a 21 year old born in Silver Spring, Maryland. Working in cybersecurity, she accidentally stumbles across a secret mission from links to...
92.1K 3K 64
|COMPLETED| ___ cover by wafflesxberries "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?" 𝐌𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡�...
115K 1.4K 62
Harry Styles. Owner of sexual slaves trade and leader of a rioting gang wanted for killings, fights, and abuse. She was dragged into this, dragged i...