affected (o2l story. Our Seco...

By cutieecaylen

The day Connor killed himself destroyed o2l...Some go crazy others resort to self harm. This is the story on... More

affected (o2l story. Our Second Life)
A day later
Ch.3
ch.4
ch5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
Ch.10
ch.11
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
ch.35

ch.12

446 6 4
By cutieecaylen

Sam's POV

After Kian and Jc stopped their noise I went back upstairs. I hear Jc say something to Megan and the guy but Im too sleepy to figure what he said. Im suprised Kian and Jc's fooling around woke me up. I guess you can say Im a heavy sleeper.  Actually I wasnt really sleeping. Im thinking about Kian. Why would he do drugs? I keep tossing and turning in my bed. I cant sleep. I have so much on my mine. I still cant believe we are letting Megan stay with us. I want to be as far from her as possible. She makes me sick. Her and her anoying boyfriend. I finally give up on trying to sleep. I get up and out of Ricky's room. I dont know where Im going. Its too dark. I walk past Connor's room when I see someone in there. We havent really been in his room since…you know. I opened the door more so I can see whos in there. Cant really see who it is. I take a big breathe and walk in. I see a talk skinny figure outside of the porch. The figure is holding something in its hand. It puts it in its mouth and then breathes out smoke. Kian.

"What the heck are you doing?" I wisper/yell.

"God. Dude dont scare me like that!" his face pale.

"Why the hell are you smoking!?!" Im getting angry.

"I thought you were alseep" He states

"well Im not. Why are you smoking" I repeat.

"uhh" he clearly didnt want me to find him smoking

"Why are you doing drugs? You can get lung cancer and die" I try to explain.

"ughh. Sam I dont need to have a lecture" he rolls his eyes.

"Im not lecturing you. Im just saying. Why are you doing drugs Kian??" I ask once again.

"Its none of your concern" he growls.

"yes it is because Im your BEST friend" I am getting anoyed and so is Kian.

"Sam not now,yea? Let me be" Im shoked but mostly angery.

"No! yes now. Tell me when was the first time you did drugs and why were those guys looking for you?" I need answers.

"Sam" he spits

"Kian" I say.

He rolls his eyes once again. " I bearly started doing drugs like 3 weeks ago…and those guys were there because I owed them money for some drugs I bought…" his voice trails at the end.

"DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" he yells.

"like what?" Im confused

"LIKE THAT! LIKE YOU'RE DISAPOINTED IN ME. LIKE I KILLED SOMEONE!" he shouts causeing me to jump.

"shhh. People are sleeping. I am disapointed in you. And if you keep this up you will kill someone and that someone will be you." I cant believe him.

"Stop rolling your eyes" I add.

"Stop telling me what to do" he hiss.

"Stop doing drugs" I say.

"You're unbelieveable" He looks away from me.

"ME!?? YOU'RE THE ONE DOING DRUGS!!" he is so stupid.

"So??" he puts the cigerett in his mouth once again. I dont say anything but grab the cigerett and throw it off the porch. It lands in the pool.

"What the hell?!?" He looks at me.

"I dont want to get second hand smoking"I spit and leave the room.

I go back to bed still mad at Kian. He makes me sick.My eye lids getting heavy. I finally drift off.

Trevor's POV

Im awaken by the sun hitting my face. Ugh. I get up from Jc's bed and head out the door. I see Megan and Andy still sleeping. That little prick didnt let his own girlfriend sleep with him on the couch. I head to the kitchen following the good smell. Jc is in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hello Trevy. Sleep good?" He welcomes me.

"Yea" I tell.

"wanna eat"

"well if you insist" the food looks bomb. He hands me a plate with bacon, eggs, pancakes, and toast. Um why is he going all out for breakfast.

"Jc whats with all…" I begin to say but interupted by a female voice.

"Hello" Megan smiles.

"heller" I say.

"hey" Jc smiles.

"Woah. Who made all of this. It smells great!" She smells the food. Jc hands her a plate which I cant help but notice that her plate looks better than the rest of the plates his making.

"wow. You made this?" Megan shoves a spoon full of food down her throat.

"yea" Jc replys.

"Its fantastic"she praises.

"ahh thanks. I try" Jc blushes. I cant help but giggle.

Awkward silence.

"Sooooo……" I begin to say and interupted once more by Andy and Kian walking in and Ricky behind them.

"Waddup" Kian chimes.

"hello" we all say.

"Hello there Andy. Sleep well?" Jc smirks. Oh.

"yes I did sleep well." Andy gives Jc a look. Um am I missing something?

"Oh I bet. You did have that lovely couch all to yourself to sleep with" Jc keeps the conversation going. Megan looks at Jc but he doesnt seem to notice.

"Back off" Andy hiss. Jc smirks clearly happy Andy got pissed. Trying to ease the tension I say "So who's gonna drop me off to my house?"

"I'll go" Ricky says.

"Okay but first we…" I say but get cut off ,once again, by Sam walking in.

"Hey" He runs his hands through his messy hair. I see he gets uneasy by the sight of Kian.

"I want some" He whines refering to the food. Jc hands him a plate.

"So Megan are you heading back to your house?" Sam asked rudely. Jc gives him a warning glare but Sam just shrugs.

"uh yea" she says.

"I'll take you" Jc offers.

"No I'll take her" Andy stands up.

"How? You dont have a car" Jc laughs.

"Tyron is gonna pick us up" Andy growls. Kian tenses up by the mention of Tyron.

"You're still friends with them? After they left you and all?" Jc said suprised.

"Yea! Whats it to you?!" Andy spits.

"If I were you Id watch your mouth!" Jc threats.

"Are you threatening me?!?" Andy mummbles getting closer to Jc.

"And if I am?" Jc fires back. Andy hand swing at Jc but is stop by Kian. Andy looks at Kian and Kian says "Dont".

Andy runs his hands through is hair and leaves the kitchen. What just happened?

Jc's POV

Andy gets me so angry. Like can you not? Okay so maybe Im a little jealous that Megan is his girl. But he sure doesnt act like it. I can treat her the right way. A knock on the door puts me out of my thoughts. My anger boils over when I see Tyron. Luckly hes the only one.

"hey" Andy waves.

"lets go" he points at the door.

"okay let me go get Megan" Andy says and I focus my attention to him.

"Megan…Megan!! MEGAN!!" he shouts. She rushes to him and they head out the door. Nooo. Dont go I mentally say. I dont know what to say. I dont want her to go with…with that thing not after I found out how he treats her.

"Wait!" I blur out. They turn their heads towards me. oops.

"What" Tyron spits.

"Uhhh" I dont know what to say.

"…you're wasteing out time" Andy's anoyed. I could care less. My eyes met Megans and Andy caught us and harshly pulls Megan out the door. Stupid Andy.

I just stand there like an idiot. Then I see the door open and see Megan. My heart flutters.

"h-hey" I stumble my word. She smiles and says "I uh forgot my uh phone" I smile and look for her phone. Its on the coffee table and grab it for her.

"thanks" she smiles.

"yea…uh can i have your number?" I ask nervous.

"yea."she tells me her number. I give her a smile and my hand reaches to shake her hand but she is getting ready for a hug, so I change my position so I can hug her but she goes for a shake.Oh. Awkward. Screw it I go for a hug. She wraps her arms around my neck. She feels so warm. The hug is perfect until Andy walks in. When he spots us hugging his face turns red. His fist are in a ball. She quickly pulls away. Shes scared.

"Um what the hell??!" He harshly says. I cant help but smirk but I try to hide it.

"This is what you came here for" he points at me with disgust. I point to myself too and make a cute face. He gives me a dirtly look and I give him a big smile in return. Sure thats inmature of be but idgaf.

"Lets go!" he yells pushing her. She almost falls. She finds her balence and looks at me with pleading eyes. He catches her looking at me and he shoves her again hard. Thats it.

"WHAT THE HELL!? DONT FREAKIN TOUCH HER LIKE THAT YOU PRICK! I yell.

"I CAN TOUCH HER HOW EVER I PLEASE. IM HER BOYFRIEND! he shouts louder.

"WELL BOYFRIENDS DONT HIT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS!" I say regreting it. I look at Megan and she is frozen still. Andy looks at Megan coldly.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE! he screams at her and before I can stop it he slaps her across her face. She falls on the floor. And thats when I lose it. I grab his shoulders and push him to the floor. I get ontop of him and punch his nose. He trys to off but I wont let him. Megan starts yelling. Sam and Kian come running towards us. They try to split us up but I wont budge. Finally they split us up. Sam is holding me and Kian is grabbing Andy, harder than he needs to but im happy with it. Im breathing heavy. I spit blood on the floor.

"what the heck just happened?!" Sam yells.

"this little bastard just started beating the hell out of me!" Andy said.

"WHAT!?!? NO…" I try to loosen out of Sam's grib but he holds he harder.

"HE SL-SLAPED MEGAN IN THE FACE!!" i say. All heads go towards Megan and Andy. They all stare at Andy with disgust.

Andy's face turns angrier.

***

ooo this got real. wacha think is gonna happen?? Anyways someone asked what happen to Connor. He killed himself. Byyee♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
171K 7.7K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.