Septiplier Smuts

By AlexandriaML16

I ship them! I know they're both straight,but I'm not going to stop. Please, no hate. This is all just good f... More

Intro : Part 1
Intro : Part 2
Weird
SEPTIPLIER AWAY
Do You Wanna?
Good Morning Beautiful : Part 1
Good Morning Beautiful : Part 2
Switch It Up : Part 1
Switch It Up : Part 2
Groceries
Post-Editing
Work Out
Thoughts of Jack
Just the Way You Are
Fluff Shit
JAAACK!
30 Day Challenge
Day 1: Naked Cuddling
Rough
Hot Bodies
Day 2: Naked Kissing
Just An A/N
THIS BE CRAZY
big hurty (an)
drifting apart
Moist Mutual Masturbation
Under the Stars: Part 1
Under the Stars: Part 2
Insecurity
Extra Love
KINKY SHIT
Untitled Part 33

Oh Shit

7.6K 149 37
By AlexandriaML16

Oh my god.  Signe's such a bitch! Why didn't she just wait until he got back?!

I contained my anger for Sean's sake and held him as close to me as possible. He tucked his face in my neck, and I felt my face get hotter. I kept shushing him until he pulled back and wiped the tears off his face. "I'm sorry about that," he said, looking at my shirt.

I glanced down and saw my shirt drenched in his tears. "It's fine, I'll just throw it in the laundry."

"No, I mean just bursting out in tears like a little bitch. I probably just ruined the entire trip..." he said quietly, still looking at my shirt.

"No, it's not your fault she wanted to be an ass hole," I said, instantly regretting it. Sean's going to be pissed with me.

"I know, right?! She just HAD to ruin my trip! I mean, I was planning on breaking up with her soon, but I wasn't going to be an ass hole about it!" Sean said, his emotion changing from sadness to anger.

"You were going to break up with her? Is that what you were going to tell me?" I asked in a soothing tone. When he looked back at me, the anger flooded from his face.

"I mean, I...I was going to tell you, that things...weren't going well, but...not...that," he said. He wrapped me in another hug and buried his head back in my chest, but this time he didn't cry. His grip was loose, and he was just taking some deep breaths. I hesitated, then hugged him back lightly, never wanting him to leave my grip.

"Do you want to sleep in here with me tonight?"

I didn't mean to say that out loud. Oh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC