Our Precious Little One: An A...

By SailorRose19

Tony Stark gets a big surprise when he finds an infant girl on the doorstep of the Avengers Tower. They decid... More

Tony's Surprise
Growing up
Chloe's First Day
Rainy Days
Chloe and Bucky
Chloe: The early teen years
Katy Perry Concert Drama
Concert night
S'up Sailor Scouts
Civil War Aftermath
Tony and Chloe patch things up
Chloe Reveals the Truth
Movie Mix-up
Caw Caw Mofo
Chloe's Superhero Persona
Chloe's First Time Alone
Sailor America: The Avenger in training
In HYDRA's Clutches Part 1
In HYDRA's Clutches Part 2
Back Together
Chloe's Homecoming
A surprise encounter
You're my what?!
Mother-Daughter Fun Time
THANK YOU
National Avengers Family Vaction
My thoughts and ideas
I don't want you to go under!
You're the best mom ever
Chloe's Nightmare
Oh my stars and stripes!
Dared to dye
Thanksgiving
I survived!
A wild adventure with Deadpool
It's that time of the year again!
Snowed in school
Giving Chloe the best Christmas ever
Preparing for New Year's
🎉Happy New Year🎉
I done got tagged/I like the Avengers more than the Fantastic Four
Stupid Writer's Block 👿
All American girl
Things are about to get Strange
Chloe in love
Meeting Stripperella
Beauty and the Brat part 1
Beauty and the Brat part 2
I guess we can be friends
Tagged Again?! 😱
The Starry-eyed writer
Flag Day fury
On Infinity War and Endgame

Chloe meets Spiderman

593 11 0
By SailorRose19

Big shout-out to my little Sailor Scout, Girlflash27 for giving me thw idea on putting Chloe and Spiderman together.

Chloe was flying around the city as Sailor America. "Look out!" She collided with someone landing on the roof of a nearby building. "Oh no! Are you okay?!" He gently turned her over and her blue eyemask slipped off. "Wait a minute?"

Flashback...

"Hey everyone." Chloe spotted him when he caught the shield and ran after him first, taking the shield back and hitting him with it. "Nice meeting you too." He said rubbing the sore part of his head. He looked at her outfit which consisted of a black dress with gray tights, black boots, her blond hair tied to a side ponytail, a red star marking which is slightly smudged on her right cheek and sported a pair of crimson fingerless gloves. "I'm Spiderman!" She pinned him down saying, "Chloe, and that wasn't very nice stealing Cap's shield like that." He released from her grip pinning her against a wall. "I didn't think it was nice of you either pinning me down like that." She gave him a death glare. "You're a fiesty one."
"You got guts, kid. Where are you from?" She got him in a chokehold. "Queens." He managed to say before she crushed his windpipe. "Manhattan." She replied running off to Cap's side.

End of flashback...

"It is her, she's changed slightly." She fluttered her eyes open and her vision cleared up to see Spidey kneeling to her level holding her blue eyemask. She quickly took it from him and put it back on. "It's okay, I know who you are." She shook her head saying. "No, y-you don't know who I am."
"Yes, I do. Maybe this will jog your memory." He pinned her against the wall like back at the airport battle. She blinked a few times and it suddenly hit her. "You haven't changed a bit, Spiderman."
"You've changed slightly." She giggled a bit. "To confess, I rarely take this eyemask off in front of anyone. I only do it with those that earned my trust." He smirked removing his mask. "Just to even things out." He urged her to remove her eyemask. "You can trust me, I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart and hope to be bug sprayed."
"To be fair, it slipped off when I took that tumble."
She said plucking it off her face. "Back at that airport fight in Germany, I met a girl named Chloe, but I didn't know it was you, a star spangled sailor girl." She crossed her arms saying, "This star spangled sailor girl has a name and it's Sailor America." She said turning her heel hitting him with her wings. She was about to fly off when he got her gloved hand. "Wait! Do you maybe wanna hang out with me sometime?" She gave a compassionate smile saying, "Sure. I could hang with you for a bit."

"Your wings are super cool! How did you get them?" She fondled with one of her pigtails giving him a sheepish grin. "I don't wanna bore with my stories but..."
"...as I was falling off the train, I knew I was gonna die and suddenly these big, white wings sprouted from my back giving me the ability to fly and take down those H.Y.D.R.A Agents that kidnapped me."
"That sounded insane. My story's gonna sound a lot crazier than yours..."

"You were bitten by a radioactive spider and you became a superhero... awesome!" "Awesome to you but, James Jonah Jameson thinks I'm a menace." She growled at this. "Seriously?! But you're a hero!" She had an idea. "What if folks from the Daily Bugle saw you saving the day?" He looked at her confused. "Imagine it! Me taking down the bad guys and I let you take the credit for it." He started to see where this is going. "What do you say? Will you go with my plan?" He nodded. "Let's do it."

She confronted a mugger and decided to make it look like Spidey caught the guy and won. "Good thing he let me borrow his web shooters." She kicked him to where he was and changed back to her normal look giving his web shooters back. "Oh my gosh! Spiderman saved me from this mugger!" That's enough to get everyone's attention. "Spidey saved her." "Maybe he isn't a menace after all."

"It's working." She thought to herself. "You saved my hide back there, is there any way I can repay you?" she said with a wink. "Knowing that your friendly, neighborhood Spiderman is here to help is enough."

At the SHIELD Helicarrier...

"Chloe, there you are."
"Hi, Director Fury." He led her to the training room to find Spiderman and his team. "I want you to meet Chloe, she's-" She politely cut him off. "He means to say that I'm adopted by the Avengers." He nodded. "Exactly, so be a good example towards her and don't do anything stupid." With that, he left Chloe alone with them. "Hi, like what Director Fury said, you should show me a good example on being a great superhero team so as a learning experience for me to become a full-fledged Avenger." He landed next to her introducing him to the team. "Chloe I want you to meet Iron Fist," "Namaste." "Power Man," "S'up kid." "White Tiger," "Nice to meet you." "and the Bucket-head." "Name's Nova, creep." Chloe giggled a bit. "You already know me." He said giving her a wink. "Right." She said winking back. "How'd you and Spidey meet?" Asked White Tiger. "Germany." They said simultaneously. "Oh, I read about that and it was like an all out civil war between Captain America and Iron Man." Nova interrupted, "I was Team Iron Man." Chloe became silent. "What's wrong with her?" "I don't wanna talk about who was on who's side." "Nice work, Bucket-head you made her upset." He said upset about this. "It's not my fault!" He ran to her side. "Sorry, he didn't know that whole civil war thing was a sensitive thing." The blond sighed, "It's okay, Nova didn't mean to bring it up. It's just some parts that I don't wanna bring up." "I totally understand that, Chloe." She hugged him tight. "You're the best, Spidey."

"Did Agent Coulson seriously have to drag us all the way to DC?" Nova said feeling annoyed. "He said it would be fun for all of us to bond and it'll be learning for not only me but for all of us." they stopped at the Smithsonian. "We could've just gone to the museum of Natural History." Power Man said under his breath. "I once brought Chloe here when she was little and you could say that we formed a special tight knit bond." She nodded.

Flashback...

"Here we are, little one." 2 year old Chloe held Agent Coulson's hand tightly as they entered the enormous museum. "Wow..." She whispered. Steve and the Avengers were on a mission and Coulson volunteered to take care of her. He treated her like the daughter he always wanted. "Here it is, Chloe. The Captain America exhibit." Her big, blue eyes scanned the wide room with excitement. "I know, it's amazing." The SHIELD Agent took some pictures of her near the displays. "Will I evur be wike Cap?" As a 2 year old, she had a little bit of a speech issue. "I think you will and minus the part where you become a super soldier. Besides, you have so much to learn."
"Did you like the trip?" She nodded. "I wike it!" He gave a soft laugh. "We got to work on that little speech problem of yours."

End of flashback...

"I know what to show you guys!" She led them to the same Captain America exhibit she remembered visiting a long time ago. "Look at that." Nova took some pictures with his phone.

"That American brat has to be around here somewhere." Chloe looked to see two men making her scream. "What's wrong?"
"Those guys work for HYDRA and they once kidnapped me when I was on my first mission with the Avengers." White Tiger gave a nod. "Stay where you are." She ran off where there is no people to transform. "Spidey!"
"There she is!" The two agents ran after them. "What's their deal with you?"
"While I was on that mission, they tried getting me to tell them the location of the Winter Soldier and I stole their plans."
"We need a plan." He looked at the World War II picture of the sailor and nurse kissing in Times Square. "You're gonna kill me for this but..."

"Wait! What are y-" He kissed her and her shocked alarmed state was replaced with a warm and fuzzy feeling as she melted into the kiss. Both agents looked at the picture then to them. "The brat must've ran off." When the coast was clear, Spiderman and Sailor America pulled away from the kiss. "I never knew that my first kiss would be with you." She said blushing madly. "You're not that bad a kisser." This made her face turn deep crimson. "Stop it!" The rest of the team and Agent Coulson showed up to where they are. "We got the two HYDRA Agents amd you both okay?" She nodded not wanting to tell him about the kiss. "Let's head back."

Nova got a picture of them on his phone. "I'm gonna put this on my Instagram." A red stripe whip got the cellphone. "I don't think so." She said Sassily.

The trip back was filled with Nova teasing her and Spidey. "I see you're back from the trip to the Smithsonian."
"Yeah and I learned a lot especially from Spiderman." She gave him a wink.
"Glad to hear that. At this rate, you'll be a full-fleged Avenger before you turn 18."

After coming back to Avenger's Tower, she began texting Peter.

Webhead(Nova jacked her phone after they exchanged numbers): "You're not mad? About me kissing you?
Chloe: "No."
Webhead: "I was running out of ideas and it was the only thing that came to my head."
Chloe: "..."
Webhead: "I didn't have a choice, they were gonna kidnap you again."
Chloe: "It's okay, we'll keep this between us."
Webhead: "Does this mean we're more than friends?"
Chloe: "What?! No, I'm 13 and too young to date anyone."
Webhead: "Oh... O_o oops... I'm 16 and we're only 3 years apart."
Chloe: "But we can still be friends though."
Webhead: "Yeah, friends. I like that. I'll talk to you soon, friend."

Chloe found her diary and began to write in it with a pen that writes in pink about her adventure and her kiss with Spidey which made her blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 29.2K 44
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
385K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
950K 58.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
823K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.