Ice: A Zane Roberts Fanfic

By FangirlingNinja123

You were Borg Industries new assistant for Cyrus Borg. You were very lucky to get your job. Out of everyone w... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~

~Chapter Thirteen~

136 7 10
By FangirlingNinja123

The next day you started the day like you were always starting to again, having conversations with your father. "So, do I run on batteries or something? Do I require a charge like, you did?" You ask him, sitting down across from him.

He just smiles, "Well have you ever felt like you needed a charge?" You think for a moment then shake your head no. "Then you get enough energy from your human side, just getting enough food, water, air and sleep, you've got enough energy to keep you going." You relax a little, relieved to hear that.

"Any other droid questions?" He asks you. "A few more, when I get cuts by accident, or when I got those bruises when an alien hit me, how come I was...bleeding? If I'm half droid? It's hard to...question that one." "What side were you hit on?" "Both."

"What side had more blood flow?" "My right I guess." "Well it's obvious your human side will be more fragile. Now the droid side, it would be weird to not feel pain on one side even though you've been hit on both, right?" "Yes." "Well whenever your right gets pain, your droid side will respond to it and mirror it. So for blood, it'll travel to the left when needed." Your father explained.

You took in everything again and nodded your head in understanding. "Got it." "Any more?" "One more, that hologram thing you did yesterday. You didn't tell me I could make the projections project on their own." You said. "Oh well that was something I forgot to mention! It's really neat huh! Just with a wink of an eye you can make it walk around the room if you wanted to! Great trick if you ask me!" Your Father said with a grin. You gave a slight laugh then stopped with a smile.

"That's all the questions?" He asks and you nod. "Good! Now I have a question for you!" "And what might that be?" "Why do you admire Zane? I understand you two are a thing but what made you commit?" He asks. You sigh and smile, laying down next to him.

"I-i don't know father. It's just, something about him. He makes me so, happy. He understands me and I understand him. Whenever I'm with him I have this weird, feeling inside of me. I feel a...connection. I feel, free. I've always wanted what, you and mother had. Now I've finally found the right person to do so." You say with a smile.

Your father looks down at you smiling back. He gives you a kiss on your forehead and rubs it, just like he used to. "I'm glad you two met. If my cherry blossom is happy, then I am happy too." "Thank you father." "And if he breaks your heart I'll get Cyrus to install a drill in your arm so we can pull him apart together!" You immediately sat up.

"Father!!" Your father starts laughing and you give him a playful push. "I am only joking Kirsty! Hahaha understand that I have good intentions for you both!" You laugh and stand up. "Whatever. I will join the ninja for breakfast now." You say and he stands up as well.

"Alright, enjoy yourself Kirsty! You know where I'll be." You smile and nod then, wake up.

❅❅❅

You were reviewing some things you took down on your tablet about the current alien situation going on. There have been more sightings and you were trying to figure out if they were all connected. The times they arrived, locations on where they appear, and people who they've abducted.

You were in deep thought until you heard a knock on your door. You quickly scan the door to see who was on the other side. You saw it was just Zane and you felt the connection inside you again. "Come in Zane!" you said and the door opens. "You felt my presence?" he asks with a smile and closes it behind him.

"No, I scanned the door. But yes, I felt you were there." you blushed as you stood up and went over to him. "So, what's up?" you asked with a smile and wrapped your arms around his torso. Zane's eyes widened when you did that then his expression turned into a confused one. He looked up at the ceiling and you chuckled. "The ceiling is up. Lights too."

You turned his head back down facing you again. "Haha no silly! It's another way of asking someone how they are doing! Or what are they doing!" you giggled. Zane gives a nervous smile, "Oh, I will uh, make sure i put that in my database for next time." "It's alright, the others taught it to me. I had to remember it too."

"Ah then that explains it. I am still getting the hang of some of the words they use. For instance, Cole keeps saying he ships us! I mean, he wouldn't be planning on putting us in a box and mailing us to another realm!" You laugh and Zane laughs along too. "I think that means they like how we're together and they cheer for us."

"Haha oh now that makes sense!" "Haha Zane! Really?! Putting us in a box in the mail?!" you say letting go of him and you both continued to laugh. "Haha oh that reminds me! I came to give you a gift!" Zane said reaching into his pocket. "Zane, Christmas is only four days away! Couldn't it wait?" he pulls out a small box and chuckles, "Not really. But you'll be glad I'm giving this early!"

He gives you the box excitedly and you open it. Your eyes widened and gasped when you saw what was inside it.

"Zane! I-it's wonderful! A chemical bond necklace!" you said with a grin and took it out of the box to look at it closer. "May I?" "Of course!" you say and Zane puts the necklace around your neck.

"Do you remember what each one is?" he asks you and you nod, starting with the first one. "Yes! This one is serotonin! Which is, well in short, the chemical for emotions like happiness! And satisfaction!" "Indeed! And the next one?" "Dopamine, which is the chemical for, Love and well, passion." "Yes, and the last one?"

"Acetylcholine which is a complex chemical but its for learning, dreaming and memory." you finish and he smiles and nods holding your hands in his. "And just as I thought, it looks beautiful on you." you blush then give Zane a hug. "Thank you Zane." "You're welcome, Princess." your eyes widen and you blush harder.

"P-princess??" you ask and he chuckled. "I was told I should give you a special nickname that'll mean something to me. So I figured, Princess because that's how I wish to treat you as. Unless you prefer no nickname then I understand." "Oh no it's quite alright! I like it." you say looking into his eyes. Zane smiles and touches your forehead with his. "And I like you." he whispers before bringing his lips to yours.

You really loved kissing Zane. The feeling was simply indescribable. You had read about kissing in books and now, you finally understood the characters. Zane was giving you soft yet gentle kisses. You put your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

You grin as you kiss back, chest pounding with excitement. Eventually you let go and lean your forehead on his again. "I'm sorry, I need to catch my breath." you said, doing so. "Did I hurt you?" Zane asks a bit concerned. "Oh no you're fine. My respiratory system still requires air haha." "Haha of course. But I just rather be safe than sorry. I don't want to hurt you." "Are you serious?! This is the best experience I've ever had in my life! Haha my lips are numb!"

"Numb?! Kirstin I think you should-" "Shhh. I like it." you told him with a smile and kiss him again. It was surprising, you first thought it never would work. You and Zane together like this. But things changed and it worked out. You were really pleased. You two were kissing for a bit more until the the door quickly opened. "Yo Kirstin! We need- OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" You two quickly stopped and looked to see who was there.

"JAY! LEARN TO KNOCK!!" you yell blushing really hard. "Haha oh my gosh I'm sorry! I just wanted to let you know, well didn't know Zane was in here, but that we need to start planning! It's getting worse out there!" Jay said and you let go of Zane with a sigh. "We'll be right there." "Okay. Wait, were you two about to have se-" "JAY LEAVE!!" you said now pushing him out of the doorway.

He laughs and walks away. "Ugh Jay." you say. "This is very uh, awkward." Zane says with a nervous laugh and scratches the back of his neck. "Y-yes, very. S-should we go upstairs?" "I-i guess so." You breathed in and out to remain calm then held Zane's hand. Then you two went upstairs.

❅❅❅

"Ugh how many ships do they have?! They keep coming!" Cole says looking at the screen. "Oh about over 100,000." Kai says and the other three look at him. "How do you know that?" Lloyd asks him. Kai's eyes widened and gave a nervous laugh. "Hehe oh I uh...saw it on the screen earlier! It was an estimate after recent satellites gathered uh information. Y-yeah!"

The others look between themselves with confused expressions but then decide to let it slide. "Okay then...nice find Kai." Jay says. You and Zane enter the bridge at that moment, "We're here! So lets start planning." you say and they all stare at Zane. "Why are you all staring at me?" Zane asks them and they stifle their laughter.

"Ahem! Zane you got uhm.." Lloyd clears his throat then laughs silently. "What?!" "You got a little red stuff right there." Kai says pointing to his lips. "Hahahahaha Zane you got Kirstin's lipstick on you!" Jay blurts out and the others start laughing. "O-oh my! I-i uh..." Zane says with a nervous expression on his face. You were blushing really hard yourself and you handed Zane your handkerchief and he wiped it off.

"Haha relax buddy we're not making fun of you it's just you guys are a really cute couple!" Cole says putting a hand on the Nindroid's shoulder. "Whatever, c'mon guys we should start planning." Lloyd says and you two nod your heads in agreement. "So our last mission at the Ninjago Space Center, the aliens attacked. But what were they there for?" Cole said pulling up something on the screen.

"My father and I guessed it was data from the satellites. Information on earth." you said. "Maybe. Or they went there to destroy all possible means of getting up there in space to stop them." Lloyd says. "Both very possible theories. But our satellites only give us information on space and the atmosphere of earth. They would only get weather forecasts." Zane said.

"Hey, don't they also do projects down there? Maybe the scientists were working on something big and the aliens wanted it!" Cole says. "Wait, we saved the people in there. Who asked them what the aliens wanted the last time we were there?!" you asked and Cole's mouth forms an O in realization.

"Ohhh wait yeah I think I, was the one to ask them what was going on after I rescued a bunch in one of the halls!" "Well what did the aliens want from them?!" "They told me that they wanted information on earth which is where Kirstin is right, and they also were short on materials so they were stealing some very important computers, fuel, a rocket booster, and a few ran off with it in the center's prototype ships." Cole explains

You all felt pretty upset to hear the news. The aliens were just too much. "Well now we know. Hehe." Jay says. "We need a next step now. Time's running out and we've already lost Nya, My mom and Sensei Wu. We can't loose anyone else." Lloyd says and you all nod in agreement. "We could keep fighting them down here on earth but honestly guys, what progress has that made us?" Jay said with a sigh.

"Jay is absolutely right. More will just keep coming and more people will be lost, there isn't much more we can do down here on earth. We should take into consideration, the source." Zane says and everyone lights up. "Wait, Zane has a point. If the aliens are coming from up there it would only be logical to go to the source and stop them from coming down here!" You said.

Jay looks to be very excited again, "We get to go in space again!?! Count me in!!" "Okay but where do we get a rocket from? I don't think bubble gum and a wish will work this time." Cole asks, crossing his arms. "And I don't believe my power source is ready to power up another rocket again." Zane says with a nervous smile.

Kai moved back from the group an inch and Zane seemed to notice. "Wait hate to change the topic but, if our world is under attack by aliens...do you guys think the other realms are under attack too?!" Jay asks them. Kai's eyes widened with surprise by this and yet again, Zane took notice.

"Realms like what?" Kai asked them, trying to not sound suspicious. "Ya know like the Departed Realm, Underworld, Cloud realm, Dark realm, then there's rumored realms called Lego realms, Sensei used to tell me stories about them. But that's pretty much all I can remember, but there's more than one world." Lloyd explains and Kai nods his head taking in as much information as he can.

"Who knows if the aliens knows about the other realms. If we can get to the mothership and stop them from there, then the other worlds, if attacked, would be saved." you said and the others nodded. "I need to tell general 6.07 tonight." Kai quietly mumbles to himself but Zane catches it. "What was that, Kai?" he asked him and you all look at him.

Kai looked pissed off at Zane but he shook that off. "Oh! I uhm was just uh remembering that uh...Cole said he was gonna sneak his chili on the dinner table tonight." Kai said. Lloyd and Jay were the quick ones to jump on Cole. "Cole!!" they both said and Cole put his hands up in surrender. "Kai!! You snitch I told you not to tell the rest!" Cole says at Kai. "Haha my bad?"

"Guys! We can deal with dinner plans once we finish our own plans!" you remind them and they all stop. "Fine. So should we just borrow a rocket from the space center and plan from there?" Cole says and everyone seemed to agree with that. "Good then it's settled for now, our goal is to get up in space and stop them. And after we get a rocket we'll have a plan of attack." Lloyd says and you all nod in agreement.

"Good! Then I'll give them a call and Jay here can make sure Cole doesn't poison dinner for tonight!" Lloyd said as he took out his phone and started calling the NSC. "Gladly! Because my food doesn't glue people's mouth's shut!" Jay says and him, Cole and Kai walk out of the bridge. "I Hope they let us borrow their ship." you tell Zane who seemed to be in some thought.

"Zane?" you ask and he blinks his eyes a few times to break from thought. "Oh, my apologies. But yes I agree, we need a rocket." you wondered what he was thinking about but you hoped it was nothing big.

❅❅❅

Later on at night after dinner, everyone was getting ready for bed. The NSC agreed to let you all borrow a spaceship, they even offered to give you all proper training to be ready in space. Zane knew something was up with Kai. Something very odd that he had never noticed in him before.

He knew Kai was going to do something sneaky after everyone went to sleep. Zane was going to follow him to see what was going on. He hoped Kai's hotheadedness didn't get himself in trouble again. "Good night guys." Jay said with a yawn and pulled the covers over him. "Yeah, good night." "Night!" "Pleasant dreams everyone." Zane said as he pulled the covers over him, even though he wasn't going to sleep.

The lights were turned off and there was nothing but silence. Zane pretended to sleep and listened out for Kai. Just as suspected, he heard Kai get out of his bed. Zane slowly opened his eyes to see Kai sneak out of the bedroom. Zane got out of his bed and quietly followed after him.

Kai went to the deck and made a call on this weird looking phone. "Is general still there?" he asked the person on the phone. "...Good, tell him I'm on my way....yes, yes, I'll make sure I'm not being followed. But everyone is in bed so I'm fine...Yeah, see ya." Kai said then hung up. He glanced at the doorway of the steps to make sure no one was there.

Zane hid real good and made no sound. Kai turned back around then jumped off the bounty and landed on the ground. Zane ran on deck and his eyes followed as Kai ran away. Zane jumped off the deck as well and ran after him in the shadows.

Kai was running off deep, deep into the woods and Zane wondered how far he'd have to go. After 3 minutes of running, Kai eventually stopped at what seemed to be a alien base! But what was Kai doing there? And who was this general? Zane hid in the bushes watching and listening from the distance.

Kai was alone with this other alien, so hopefully if Zane had to fight he could probably be out before the rest of the camp finds out. "The ninja want to go up to the mothership. They've got permission from the space center to borrow a rocket to go up there!" Kai tells the general.

At that moment Zane knew now that, that was not Kai. Kai would never snitch. Kai was abducted and that was a shapeshifted version. "Thank you for your report. We need to sabotage those rockets! We can't let them go up there!!" The general said with fury in his tone.

Zane glared at the two, if the rockets would be destroyed, how else would they get up there. The general called the sergeant and talked to him in their alien language. Zane understood them still since he downloaded their whole language into his database. He ordered him to go and gather the base to go and destroy every rocket. When he ran off to tell the others, Zane knew he had to take action, he couldn't let this happen.

"Ahaha those ninja won't see it coming." The general said. Zane put his ninja mask on and rolled out of the bush, shurikens in hands. Kai's eyes widen in surprise, "Zane! What are you doing here?! I thought you were in bed!" "Nindroids don't need sleep. But I should be asking the same question, Kai."

"Uh...just, doing some alien catching! See! I got the general!" he said and the general nods. "Oh no!!! You got me!!!" he said and Zane rolls his eyes. "Do you both mistaken me for a fool?! I am a Titanium Ninja! A droid! I am much smarter than that to know that my brother Kai was abducted by you, and you are a mere copy!"

The two aliens glared at him, "Lets get him." the general says and the fight was off. 2 against 1. Kai threw some punches and Zane blocked them all. When he backflipped, the general did a combo of punches and kicks. Zane blocked them yet again and used his Ice to try to freeze him. Kai brought out a blaster and started shooting at Zane.

Zane quickly turned on his gauntlet and activated his shield, blocking the blows. Kai gets stunned from the Zero Point after the shield reflects it back on him. The general pulls out the other Zero Point gun and tries to freeze Zane. Zane uses his shurikens and throws them at both weapons, blocking them from working.

"Argh! Blasted Nindroid!" the general says and then shapeshifted into Zane. "Your time is almost up!" Kai says as both of them start closing in on him. Zane quickly made some calculations on what he should do. Keep fighting which might go on till dusk since his strength and theirs are equal. Or, surrender, get up on that ship and then find Sensei, Misako, Kai, and Nya.

It was risk but it might work. Surrender. Zane let himself get beat up by the two of them until he collapsed on the ground in pain. "He's too weak to go on, should we get the beam?" Kai said. The general smirked and bent down to Zane. He pulled off his mask and gave him a good look before smacking him in the face.

"Ahahaha, I'll take this fool up there myself. You head back to the other Ninja, I'll meet you there when I return." he said and dragged Zane to the ship. He put Zane in a chair and chained him to it. "You cannot win." Zane says as the general sits down in the pilot seat. He starts the rocket boosters and looks at Zane with an evil grin. "Says the robot who lost." he puts the ship in the air and takes off.

'Surrendered, but not lost. You two merely scratched and made small dents to me. I am Titanium.' Zane said in his head with a small smile in his face. The ship made it past earth's atmosphere and Zane looked outside the window as the earth got farther and farther. 'I will return for you Kirstin...I promise, my princess.'

A/n: NOOOOOO ZAAANNNNEEEE!!! WHYYYY 😭😭😭😭😱😱😱 he sacrificed himself again 😢
But woah lots of stuff went down, more on the way!
Ugh winter is here af. It's cold, and it snowed. 😆 ❄️🌨anyone of you that lives in warmer climates I bet you're doing better than me 😂
But yeah! Song at the top is Titanium by David Guetta Feat. Sia
Lol we all knew that song was coming! 😂
Leave a vote and comment what you thought! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 231 31
This is not related to my other stories. -------- The ninja learn about the legend of a galaxy ninja. Who is this person?And what secrets do they hol...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

8K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
13.6K 531 27
Ninjago Passive Evil/ Villain Kai AU; Nya and Kai were separated since they were child because of 'circumstance'. Kai's been living through many ways...
42K 1K 20
You were pretty much a samurai. Everyone in your village thought you were the best! Until one day Sensei garmadon comes to you and tells you to work...