After work drinks

By StupendouslyGood

If you are looking for a story about love, friendship, co-workers, loyalty, ambition, betrayal, drama, family... More

Author's Note
Connection
First Day
Lunch
Unspoken
Client won
Giovanni
Business Trip
Hardship
Christmas Party
The Visit
Hurt
Monday Morning
Ignoring you ignoring me
Drinks at O'Luney's
Confessions
Kissed
Posessive
Choice
Backlash
Fight
BBQ
In the closet
Phone Call to Bestie
The fight
Two can play that game
Breaking up
Grinding
Finally
Finally continued
Spicy curry
Karaoke
Agreement
In charge
The Return
Oh Brother
Brothers test
Phone drama - Part 1
Phone drama - Part 2

Getting in

123 1 0
By StupendouslyGood

Chapter 25 - Getting in

Ok guys two updates in one day and this one is steamy. Also a really long chappie.

This chapter has some strong M parts. I will highlight for safety.

K: I am in apartment 6A go to the door I'll buzz you in.

Lydia does as she is told then once she is out of the elevator she is on his floor, he is standing in a tshirt hanging loosely around his hips with golf shorts, his hair less perfect than usual, he is leaning against one side of the door at his entrance smiling at her. His heart pound a inside his chest as she smiles walking towards him while he admires her beauty in a simple but sexy emerald green vneck that dips to her cleavage and a tight denim skirt. Immediately his desire for her spikes again.

Her heart starts to beat faster as she walks towards him, she is dangerously close to him but does want to attack him outside where any onlooker can see them. So she brushes past him giving him a peck on the cheek before she walks into his apartment.

L: Why did you leave? You didn't say bye, you were gone in a flash.

K: (pulls her closer as his arms rest around her hips) You know exactly why.

L: (fishing for him to say something) No I don't.

She thinks of the next thing she will say to draw some kind of indication of Kyle's feelings for her.

K: (sighs defeated) Because I couldn't stand to watch you with someone else.

Lydia smiles she can't believe how easy it was to get that information from him. She thought would have to fish so much longer to get him to confess that piece. But Kyle is tired of playing games he wants her now, he is done trying to make up excuses not to be with her.

L: (cheeky smile) Why is that?

K: (annoyed) Are you done playing your games yet?

L: (innocently) Me what games?

Kyle smiles knowing she is being coy. He won't let her get away with it, he pulls her waist closer to his then dips down to kiss her. He can feel her smile on his lips as he continues to kiss her, the heat between them growing rapidly. Then he pushes her against the wall following closely behind her pressing his entire body against hers so she can feel his unquestionable desire for her.

M rated content

His hands start to roam her body freely as his tongue slips into her mouth as they continue their fiery passionate engagement. He lightly caresses her breasts through her green low V-neck t-shirt cupping them lightly waiting for her reaction. She moans lowly into his mouth at the sensation he is providing her with. She just can't get enough of him, she starts to nibble on his lower lip which sparks his desire even further. He pulls her hips to his then slowly starts to rub his erection against her getting her moist at her core.

She starts to gently pull at his hair panting as he grabs the hem of her green low inviting V-neck and pulls it over her head. He looks at her beautiful chest which is now only covered by an emerald green with black trim lace bra. He is captured by the beauty in front of him. He just stares at her lustfully ready to devour her whole.

Kyle has dreamt of this moment almost constantly ever since he met her but now that he has her here with him in his apartment he is a bit nervous. He knows he is over excited and wonders if he can pleasure her before he finds his own release. Just the thought of her naked has his cock pulsating with need as he moves his hands behind her desperate to unclasp her bra.

He moves his lips from hers to kiss, nibble and suck on her neck then proceeds still lower to the top of her chest which is now heaving with everything he's doing to her. Then desperate to fell more of his skin on her she starts to pull at his tshirt attempting to pull it over his head. It seems natural enough but Kyle has been through this enough times with her to know somehow their make out session ends up stopping and he has to relieve himself alone, so he tries not to get too hopeful for fear of being disappointed.

Once she has the tshirt off him she flings it across his corridor then starts working on his pants. He breaks the kiss grabbing her eager hands then whispers in her ear.

K: Not here, let's move this to my bedroom.

Lydia is giddy headed from all the intense kissing and groping after a few seconds she looks at him nodding in agreement. He holds her hand leading her to his room, as they make their way to his bedroom she notices how empty and lifeless his apartment is.

It looks like a true stereotypical bachelor pad. There are naked white walls, at the center is a enormous big screen TV a queen size bed and a chest of drawers she tries not to think about it but she can't help realize how reflective this apartment is of him. No personal touch to his apartment at all, just the way his reputation is of being cold and unattached. At the back of her mind she remembers Bea's words.

B: He loves the chase but then when he gets his fill he moves on.

Lydia realizes as much as she is attracted to Kyle she can not get emotionally involved with him. He is too closed off too guarded as a person, besides which she has her own problems with Tyler she doesn't want to take on any more with Kyle.

L: Kyle maybe we should slow down.

K: (grabs her waist) I don't want to.

Kyle starts kissing her again desperately trying to show her how much he really wants her. He moves her towards the bed when she feels the edge of the bed hit her legs she holds on to him tighter. He lays her down on the bed then follows getting on top of her. He starts to tug at her skirt trying to unzip it down but she stops him from pulling it any further.

He cares for her he wants to make love to her but she pulls away from him time and time again.

L: Kyle I'm sorry I'm not quiet ready yet.

Kyle grunts in frustration moving to her side as he sighs frustrated that she won't let him penetrate her. In a bitter tone he speaks.

K: Okay another cold shower for me then,(angry) is this amusing to you? Huh?

L: (smirks) No not at all?

K: (annoyed) Then why are you smirking?

L: (cheeky grin) Because you won't need a cold shower.

K: (confused) Huh? Unless you've changed your mind in the last three second I don't know what.....oh...god...Lydia.

He looks to see Lydia has moved lower down towards him as she started to unbuckle then unzip him while she slips her hand inside stroking his erection. Fuck he is huge.

K: Lydia fuck stop teasing me.

She smiles then removes her hands off his rock hard cock to move down between his legs as she starts to pull his shorts off him followed by his underwear throwing both items at the base of his bed in succession. She looks at him in the eyes then removes her skirt leaving her only in her emerald green trimmed with black lace bra and matching panties. Kyle's heart skips a beat as he ogles at her spellbinding beauty.

K: You are so gorgeous Lydia.

Then with her eyes glued to his she smirks as she proceeds to bend down, her legs parted on her knees between his legs rubbing his shaft before she sensually kisses his tip eliciting a groan out of him. Still watching his blissful expression she slowly uses her fingers to make circles around his balls as she takes his massiveness into her mouth.

K: Fuck Lydia, that's so good baby. Keep doing that.

She smiles sensing his frustrated tone earlier having completely disappeared. She looks right at him as he weaves his fingers through her silky soft hair, grabbing it making her hum on his cock which has him grunting while throwing his head back in pleasure.

Then she starts swirl her tongue around  this thicknhard cock making him grunt with pleasure. She begins to bob her head up and down on his cock as he watches her with elation. Watching her enjoying herself pleasuring him orally gratifies him immensely.

She keeps sucking on him as though her life depended on it, humming occasionally driving him insane beyond comprehension. He holds on to her hair grabbing it tighter as he feels himself get closer to his release.

K: Keep going Lydia. Oh yes keep sucking faster baby.

She nods then does as he instructs her to moving her head up and down his shaft faster as she plays with his family jewels pushing him over the edge.

K: I am so close Lydia...that's it baby keep sucking my cock with that sexy mouth of yours.

He looks down to watch her smile as she blinks her eyes inviting him to explode in her mouth. Watching her face as she is sucking on him fulfills one of his many fantasies of her and he can't resist looking at her lovingly just before he shuts his eyes while gripping her head shooting his hot cum in her mouth in spurts as he grunts her name repeatedly until he is fully drained.

She swallows all of him which again pleases his male ego tremendously. He watches her intently as she removes her mouth from his spent cock then wipes the little evidence that's dripping from the right side of her lips with her tongue.

K: Oh god! That was phenomenal Lydia. Fuck you're so sexy.

L: (smiles) Was it worth the wait?

K: Fuck yeah! (Cupping her face) God I want to be inside you so bad. Give me a few minutes baby I will be ready to give you.....(interrupts) 

L: (smiles) You rest Kyle, I should really get going anyway.

K: (shock) What? But I haven't pleasured you yet.

L: (winks) Maybe this will not  be your only chance.

Kyle doesn't want her to leave all he wants is for his erection to spring to life again so he can burry himself inside her depths and have her clutching onto his shoulders screaming out his name in ecstasy as he pounds mercilessly inside her tight depths.

M rated content over 

K: (pouty) Don't go Ly, I need you with me.

L: (side smile) I have to Kyle.

She starts to dress herself. Before she is ready to leave she goes over to him stroking his face as she dips down to kiss him on the forehead. He takes her opportunity to press his lips onto her hard.

L: Sweet dreams Kyle, I'll miss you.

He is stunned just sitting up in his bed completely naked and completely spent having no idea how this girl has him eating out of the palm of her hand. He is annoyed she is leaving but more annoyed he didn't get to make love to her, although she did give him his release in the most unexpected way. He smiles satiated as he slips further down his bed knowing that tonight he will sleep like a baby.

So were you expecting that? What do you think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
998K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...