Resident Evil One Shots/Prefe...

由 MrzMiller97

Just a bunch of Resident Evil one shots and preferences 更多

It's Bad News.
Well...A Baby Kennedy?!
You Don't Remember Me?
It wasn't a Mistake.
The Kennedy Problem.
The Break.
The Rookie.
Missing You.
I'm Coming Home....I Promise
He Saved Me.
S.T.A.R.S Finest
Super Girl
Beautiful In White.
The Big Day
The Angel In White
Becoming Mrs Redfield
It's time!
It's baby girl! (Chris)
Our baby Boy. (Piers)
Kidnapped
Still Falling For You.
Angel's Touch.
Its a baby Girl! (Leon)
Losing you.
A welcome home present.
She's Perfect.
Meeting your family.
This Town.
Meeting His Family 'Redfileds'
Sir Kennedy
Ordinary day.
I'm here.
These feelings. (Preferences)
In your heart i found a home.
The Raccoon City Survivor.
Living Without her.
Thank You.
Just A Dream?
Moving On.....
Christmas Love.
Mistletoe
All I Want Is You
Last Christmas
Secert Love Song
He Cheats
His Dirty Little Secret
Home At Christmas.
You missed it.
I almost lost you!
First Fight (Chris)
I lost her
I still Love You!
Time.
Fairytales.
Beautiful...You're Beautiful
Broken.
New Partner.
First Gaze.
Wedding Dress.
Be Alright.
Chasing shadows.
One More Sleep
IT'S CHRISTMASSSS! A/N
The Medic
Midnight Driving
Oops I Love You.
WeskerxChris (One Shot)
Just the two of us (One shot for Keria)
Relax (smut for Keria)
Nobody Like You.
When He Comes Home.
A/n Note
A Loser Like Me. (High school)
Waking up next to him.
Family.
This Love
Brothers Best Friend.
Please Don't Leave Me.
Dear Captain. (NivanFiled)
Years gone by. (Chris)
Years Gone By. (Piers)
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart.
Love Me Like You Do.
Toy Soldier
How many more times?
We Don't Talk Anymore.
I Keep Coming Back To You.....
First Date (Preferences)
Baby Number Two! (Telling the first born)
Rain (Piers)
Terrible things...A/N
Follow up! A/N
OMG! Hai!
A/n Oh Hi!
Baby Girl
Unexpected Love (Part 1)
Marry Your Daughter (Piers X Reader)
Unexpected Love (Part 2)
Learning to live without you...
How he tells you he loves you (prefrences) Part 1
The Dinner Surprise! (Request)
How he tells you he loves you (preferences) Part 2

Her Heart Should Be Free.

844 17 3
由 MrzMiller97

-Narration-

In a time of Castles kings magic lived a girl called Y/n who lived in a palce with her farther mother and sisters. Y/n was coming of age to marry...One day her only friend treated her to a day out to the town below.....she meets a man from the moment their hands touch they both felt it.

Later that day the princesses found out that she would be married to a Prince Redfield by the end of the month. A man she hardly knew....someone she didn't love.

So here we go......

"Why can't i love who i want."Y/n sighs as she stands for a fitting she hadn't even met this prince yet and ahe was forced to have fittings for her wedding.
Y/ns thoughts wonder to the stranger she met in the market place...his features his hair....he wasn't from around here but he was....lets say beautiful to Y/n's eyes.

"Y/n stop being so glum!" Y/ns mother says as she places down a book. "I can definitely see you marrying in this gown my dear." Her mother says as she turns Y/n on the stand.

The dress was truly beautiful it was white with pink and gold surroundings.

"Well..." mother says.

Y/n sighs. "I love it." Y/n smiles.
After the fitting it was time for lessons to begin Y/n was a smart girl very smart for her age and very talented it didn't mean much for she would be sat at her kings side as je frought battles and made major decisions for the kindom while she would teach their children what it means to be royal.

She sighs as she place the qill down and yawns. "Up late again?" The tutor asks.

Y/n laughs "I couldn't put my book down." Y/n laughs.

After supper with her family Y/n was in her room reading like most nights but tonight...tonight was diffrent for he had found her.

He was standing in as a solider for the king.

"I was hoping I'd find you again!" He cooed as he held the young princess in his arms.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm Piers....a simple man who....." he sighs.

"Yes?" She says.

"Who has fallen in love with the beautiful princess."he finishes.

Y/n blushes as they talk they have so much on common. "So your to marry?" He asks.

"Sadly i am...my farther has arranged for me to meet him tomorrow what if i can't do it Piers." The young princesses sighed as she looked at the man in front of her looking for the answer in his deep chocolate eyes.

"Well your highness i think you should simply follow your heart." He says as he takes tje princesses hand in his.

"I still believe that your heart should be free not trappes i to marrying any old king." The boy says as he stands.

The princess sighed as she watches Piers leave....when she was next to him her heart flutered her mind was a mess and her stomach was fulled with butterflies. She sighs happily as she climbs into her bed....she was falling in love but knew she couldn't have him.

When the next day had started Y/n was waiting with her parents to meet Prince Redfiled. Y/n wore a light purple gown with her hair naturally curled and her small crown on her head.

The doors opened and the music played and in came Prince Redfiled with his men Y/n eyes wonder to see Piers.....was he?

"My most beautiful highness it is an honor." The prince took y/ns hand in his and gave it a small kiss.

"The pleasure is all mine your Highness." Y/n greets back.

"May i introduce my brother Piers." Piers steps forward.

"Charmed." Piers takes the princesses hand in his and kisses it. "For the dearest princess i offer..." prince Redfiled went on and on. It was quite boring the prince wasn't in love with the princess.

He was only interested in the ties to the kingdom. The young princesses gaze falls on Piers the brother.
The law was you never marry the second brother as he didn't have a title or armys or a line to the throne. So the princess had no choice....."So i ask for the moat beautifulest princess Y/n for her hand in marrige." Prince Redfiled shows the ring.

The princess looks at her parents then Piers she sighs. "I will." She smiles sweetly as the prince slips the ring on her finger. "This is amazing news! We must have an engagement ball!" Y/ns father annoces.

That night while the princess was alone Piers came to her again. "I wish you were him." The Princess whispered as Piers held her close. "So do i." He sighs.

"I wanted to tell you about the plan Y/n i was sent in to see the kingdom and then i met you.." Piers sighed as he explains. Another night passes like most days the princess had lessons meetings fittings and more lessons.

By the end of the day the young princess was asked to go for a walk with her soon to be husband.

"How was your day pri ce Redfiled." The princess asked as they walked.

He smiles as they walk along the path that takes them to a small garden where the princess spend her days.

"Please Y/n call me Chris." He asks as they continue to walk.

"Well Chris." She says again. "It was okay the usual what about yours?" He asks as the approach the garden.

"Busy they've had me doing more lessons." The princess sighs as she sits next to the prince.

The Prince could see the beautiful lady had sorrow on her face. "What is wrong?" He asks.

She looks at the young prince and smiles. "It's just one day I'd love a day not to be so busy kr a day where I'm not a princess." She says as she looks up at the night sky.

"It is stressful i understand but...its what we're born into my love." He says as he place his hamd in the princesses.

"We better go back." Y/n says as she gets up. Chris follows and offerd his arm the walk back was good they spoke more but...They weren't meant to be but the kingdom nor her parents cared. The princess was now alone in her room she stands in front on her bed with her dress and everything still on and flops on the bed.

"Why can't i marry whom i chose." She silently sobs. A quiet knock hits her bedrokm door it opens to revel Piers he enters holding a singel pink rose.

"Here you go." Piers hands her the rose as he sits next to her. As the young boy looks at the princesses face he could tell.....that tonight was the night.

He takes the princesses hand and pulls her up.

He slowly dances with her their eyes locked on one another as they danced. The young bot could no longer take it he brought the princess close and kissed her passionately. The Princess freely kisses back....

They break away and look at each other.

"Run away with me princess." He asks. "What?" The Princess asks in shock.

"Run away with me we can live a normal life no royalty no forced marriages just us..."He says as he holds her hands.

That was when the guards rush in. "Why are you here? Leave the princess alone!"they take him away the princess tries to stop them but it was no good.

The princess goes weeks without him and tonight was the ball the princess was dressed in a sea blue dress with cream.

She walks down to see the prince waiting for her. She sighs as she places a fake smile on her face as she gets closer to him.

"You look breath taking my queen." The prince says as he takes her hand in his and places a small kiss upon it. "The princess Y/n and her soon to be husband Prince Redfiled of Airarndal!" They annoce as we walk down the stairs. All eyes were on us like we were some piece of art to stare at we had the first dance.

I could tell this man didn't love me i walk off to tje balcony for some air while the price was taken up by some royals. I stand quietly as i look up at the sky.

"I wish you were here..." she says as she watches the night sky. The princess doesn't notice the figure behind her and it gets closer and closer when it places its hands on her. Tbe princess jumps but soon realizes the hands...

"Piers..."she whispers as she melts into his touch.

"I've missed you." He says as he hold her close.

They stay there just holding one another it was an innocent love that was meant to be.

"They've brought the wedding forward." The young princess sighed as she moved away fron Piers.

"When is it?" He asks.

"In one day..." She sighs.
"They say I'm distracted by you..." The princess was heart broken.

"We will be together i promise." Piers brought her in for a passionate kiss before vanishing into the night.

-wedding day-

Y/n was having the finishig touches added before she would walk down the aisle to Chris." She held the tears in as they start to walk her gazes glance everywhere but never land on Chris...she was looking for Piers....but she could not find him. She sighs as she gets closer she couldn't look at her soon to be husband.

"Do you....uh....Piers Redfiled...." Y/n pulls away in shock and looks at her groom to see Piers ahe couldn't help but smile.

"Hello." He says.

"But how?" She says

"Because Y/n we knew you wouldn't be happy and the prince had been offered someone 'better'." Y/ns father explained.

"So your going to be my..."Y/n smiled.

"I'm going to be your husband forever." He smiled as he takes her hands in his.

They finish the ceremony and at the feast the princess and her new prince couldn't stop looking at one another.

"I'm going to live you forever." Piers says as he leads he princess in a dance. "And i am going to love you for the rest of my life." The happy couple soon moved to their own castle and soon enough Y/n was with child....and from those days they lived.

Happily Ever After.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

202K 3.5K 60
ONE SHOTS...... and preferences....maybe because I need a life...
3.7K 55 14
you'll have to read to find out more
1.1M 20.7K 193
This is mainly gonna be Wesker, Leon, Jake, Chris and Piers
28.3K 386 13
Just a bunch of killers and survivors x reader oneshots and short stories :) (Mostly legion, ngl)