It was just a bet (Editing)

By Mari_mmv

Lily kissed Talon king the popular boy in her school and then she runs away and he pays all the ice creams. ... More

characters
- chapter 1 - Not Him Again
- chapter 2 - Group Project
- chapter 3 - Not Invisible
-chapter 4 - Metting the Family
- chapter 5 - Its a Secret
- chapter 6 - Does He Like Me or Not
- chapter 8 - Sleeping Together
- chapter 9 - Rumors
- chapter 10 - Not an Official Date
- chapter 11 - It Wasn't a Lie
-chapter 12 - The Fight
- chapter 13 - the fight (2)
-chapter 14 -i have feelings
- chapter 15 - everything was good
chapter 16 -Is this the End?
-chapter 17 - Decisions

- chapter 7 - Wedding

151 2 0
By Mari_mmv

★★★

I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

"Honey Wake up!" I heard softly and I groan

" what time is it ? "I ask still with my eyes close.

" it's dinner time " my mom says and has I was getting up I fall.

"Ouch." I say has I got up from the floor " what it is? " I ask with curiosity and walk to the kitchen. My dad was seating on his chair as usual.

He looks at me and I almost choked with his words.

" so did you do something interesting today with that little boy "

I didn't know what to say, I open and close my mouth like a fish.

" yes...yes we got to the shopping with his little sister and she invited me to go to her aunt's wedding" I choose not to tell that I was convinced  by Talon to go.

" that's great honey do you know what you are going to dress ? " my mom spoke happier than Normal.

" yeso mom he brought me a dress " I say feeling my checks getting warmer.

"My pumpkin, he is trying to buy our baby girl...MY BABY. I told you Victoria !" He says panicking.

" STEVE! calm down she is just his date nothing else at least not yet " she says winking at me and kissed my dad in the lips

"Ewww my poor eyes. Mom,dad stop"I say but the truth is that I want a relationship like them they still look at each other like it's the first time. Even if he is not my father I'm happy that he loves mom and me and treats me like a daughter.

" I'm going to bed good night " I kiss their checks.

I walk to my room and turn on my computer and call Stacy and Kelly.

" hey gurls" Stacy says after applying lipstick.

" hi Baes" Kelly says smiling  

" hey are you guys going out ? " I ask eyeing both my friends.they smile and  nodded.

" do you want to come with us? "

" no i can't i have to get up early tomorrow. I'm going to a wedding " I say and laught at their confuse faces.
" tell us more " Stacy says with the blush in her hand.

" I'm Talons date" they gasp and stacy gave me a creppy smile.

" with Talon the king " They say together but Kelly was scared and stacy amused

" yes with Talon king "

" I knew it " stacy screamed now see if Fred likes me "

" bey bey " I say ignoring Stacy and close my Computer. I dress my pijamas and lie down and The sleep cosumed me.

▪□■ Next Day ■□▪

I wake up with my mom yelling.

" wake up you are going to be late go shower i will get your dress and shoes."

I knew if I didn't do what she told me fast I would be screwed so I run to the bathroom and toke a quick shower.
I put a towel around my body and one in my hair , I walk out of the bathroom and saw my dress on the bed and the shoes one the side of the bed

When I finish dressing my mom smiles at me.

" my..my so beautiful. Let's put that hair perfect" she says clapping her hands.

I was ready and I was about to walk down stairs when I heard the doorbell and I knew it was Talon I gave to my

mom a big smile she smiles back at me and I walk to open the door and saw my dad and talon talking. Talon looked scared but at the some time amused and my dad looked happy with his reaction.

" hey " I say with a small voice and both their heads turned in my direction and their mouths opened.

" my baby. You see this is my baby watch out " my dad says point at talon. BUT I don't think talon was listening our even seeing because his eyes were glued at me and a smiles started to crepet on his face.

" h...hey " he says reganing his posture." We better get going " he says giving me a smile and he holds my hand and I heard a clip sound  I look beyond my shoulder and sa my mom with her camera I shake my hand and turn around for her to take a picture.I could fell his hand on the small of my back and I lean on him just a little and gave a big smile. When my mom finished we walk to his car it's was a black sports car. He opens the door for me and I thanked him. I started the car and I smile after some minutes I felt something very warm in my knee I look and saw his hand,I blush and look at him.

" what? " he asks never taking his hand of my knee.

"Is that what you do to all the girls you woke up ? " I ask looking at his hand. He looks at his hand for briefs seconds because he was still driving.

" noppe I don't let them even get in this baby and we never had sex"he says laughing . I smile at him and laugh I hope that he doesn't see my red face and hopping that he is saying truth because I think I'm falling for him and I hate that I'm admitting this to myself.

The rest of the ride was fast

"We are here" he exclams

" great! " I said he puts his hand on my shoulder and squeezes it.

"Don't worry" he walks out of the car and opens the door for me I hold his hand so I could got out of the car and smiled at him.

We walk inside to the church and we seated on our place's then his sister runner to us and stayed with us.
Talon and Lara told me who was who and their personalitys. It was funny.

Then the braid come and she was wearing a beautiful long white dress she  was perfect.

Then they said yes abd kissed and a saw the nasty face tat Lara was doing and tried to not laugh and then  it was time to party. I didn't like that idea but I was talons date so I had to go because he is going.

He drives us to the party.then he stops the car and walks to my door and opened it I walk out and he pouts his hand on the small of my back and I follow him I could hear people calling his name and asking who was I and I look to them and it was reporters. I look down and I heard him talk to me.

"Ignore them" he says when he kisses my check" lest just have fun " he says opening the door for me and I could feel the floor vibrate because of the of  music. The place was beautiful it felt like it was in a movie.

Everyone said hellos to talon and me . Talon dragged me to the dance floor and he teached me how to dance and then he danced with his sister and we all danced together my feet started to hurt after 5 songs so I stopped and left both of them dancing.

★★★

" why did you stop ? " he screams thought the music.

" my feet hurts"I says pointing to them.

" oh" I heard him and then I holds my hand and walks out of the dance floor and we seated on a stairs. He looks at me and I could see that he was thinking.

" what ? "I ask with curiousity, after some seconds he smiles

"....nothing...take off your shoes" he says picking my feet

"NO! I can't take them off it would look bad and I don't want to embarrass you " I say playing with my fingers.

" if it hurts let it go " and has he says that he took my shoes off .

"Thanks"I say moving my fingers. I felt his warm hand on my feet and I stop moving

" what are you doing? " I ask with my red checks.

" shhhh...just enjoy. I don't do this to anyone "he says chuckling and I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of his hands massaging my feet.

" hey what are you doing here ? " I heard a annoying voice.

"What do you want?" I heard talon say and he let my feet going leaving the warm and comfort with him.

" I want to know why she is with you and why you are doing that to her feet they probably smell and have diseases " she says with a disgusting face.

"She is my girlfriend i can do and take her whatever I want and don't say that maybe you are the one with disease and it's STD " he says furious.

" does you father know about your little girlfriend" she says Giving us a smirk and I felt talon stiff his body was like a rock I  was confused but I knew that if I talk it would be worse so I just stay silent looking down.

He got up and i did the same and follow him barefoot. I look beyond but my shoes were in his hand and the other one took my hand

" stay here I will be here with my car so that way you don't walk " he says and walks out it was the back door and I was relived I didn't want all the reporters seeing me like this.

He drived me home.

"I'm sorry she is..." he says trying to find a word.

"Forget it. It's OK."I say interrupting him  and has I open the door he push me to him and looked into my eyes and kissed me and I couldn't resist so I kissed him back.

"What was that " I ask after we brake apart.

"Nothing. I just want you to get accustomed to me kissing you like this "he says smirking and winks at me I shake my head and smile.

" see you tomorrow " I close the door

He speed off and I walk to my house and saw a note in the fridge.

' we are out don't wait for us honey love you dad and mom '

I smile and got to my room.

★★★

   IM SORRY school is taking me all the time Im tried to update early but  I couldnt sorry!! I hope you like the story so far. It's going to get better!!

XXMARI 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1M 34.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
18.9K 681 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...