When Fate Entertwines (UNEDIT...

By catprincess99

Did you think werewolves were the most superior of all werecreatures? Then think again! There is one more pow... More

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Xmas Special #1
Xmas Special #2
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Epilogue
Thank you

Chap 9

7.5K 279 36
By catprincess99

Miela pov
My feet curled tightly around his waist. My arms poised in a position ready for the kill. I bent down and whispered into his ear. "Why were you following me?"

"I just saw you past," he started in a semi scared voice. "I mean, you could be leaving the pack territory or something. Besides... we need to talk."

"There is nothing to talk about," I instantly replied.

"I know you were crying, Miela." The knife slackened in my hand and he used that chance to pry it away from his neck. Not like the knife could do any damage anyway as it was a blunt, kept for emergencies. "Your dramatic ending convinced everyone that you weren't lying. In fact, it was the talk of the pack when you left."

"So..." I said dragging out the o and not caring in the least.

"Miela, did you care about my old man?" Kyle asked suddenly.

"No." He turned me from the back to the front so fast, I hardly registered it, bending down in such a way that I slid to his front. Now we were facing each other. His arms held me firmly.

"Tell me that to my face." I looked across at the trees and replied with a no. This time he softly grabbed my face with one hand, and using his desperate voice, he asked one last time.

I was so close to submitting to him but I gritted my teeth and pulled his hand away. "I don't like him Ok? and in doing so I don't like werewolves."

Kyle lowering his head making his chestnut coloured bangs drop in front his light brown eyes. "Why do you hate werewolves so much?" he asked quietly.

My mouth opened to form words. "Don't even start, Miela," Trina interrupted me. "His father apologised already."

"Tch. I hate you."

"I love you too."

"I have my reasons.." I told him quietly. He looked up at me but I looked away.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine," he sighed.

I looked at him then looked down. "I hate this mutual bond that we share," I said quietly. "I hate this stupid connection," I growled louder.

"So you know," he started. "You know that we are- I touched my finger to his lips.

"Don't utter that grotesque word in my presence," I growled. Placing one hand on my heart and the other on his I continued. "This bond stuff. I wish you could just choose your own mate. I don't like you alpha, i hate you. I don't like this pack of yours. In fact I hate it. Did I succeed in breaking your precious heart? Do you hate me now?"

Tears were coming down his eyes, which ultimately made my heart break, as he shook his head. "No matter- no matter how many times, you break my heart," he cried. "I will always love you. Not because of the bond we share but in general, two normal teenagers meeting each other."

Tears welled up in my eyes and I was speechless. My arms wrapped around his neck and I gazed down into his eyes. Shaking my head, I placed it on his shoulder and whispered, "I hate the way you make me feel" falling asleep soon afterwards.

Kyle POV
I had no answer to her statement. Was that meant for me to here or not? Doesn't matter really. She can't hate me forever, right? Or maybe she could. That thought gave me the shivers. No! That will never happen. I opened my mouth to reply, but then I realised she had fallen asleep, from her slow breathing.

It was then I realised she had fallen asleep in my arms. I didn't know whether to be happy or scared. I sighed. Might as well be happy and enjoy this moment. I looked up into the starry sky and smiled. For the first time, I felt complete. Something I knew that wouldn't last for very long.

I turned and trudged slowly back to the pack house, holding my mate tightly in my arms. She was still in the same position from before. She was so stubborn, even in sleep. Every time, I tried to change her position, she would instantly cling on tighter, like her life depended on it.

I made it back to the pack house, opening and closing the door softly then headed to her bedroom. Same as before, she clung to me. Not wanting to wake her up, I went to my bedroom and lay down with her.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. She might even, hate me even more for it or worse inflict physical pain. Well, its a price I have to pay to get close to her.

I got comfortable in the bed and she immediately cuddled with me. I smiled in satisfaction though the one thing I hated was that she was hiding her breathtaking scent from me. Sometimes it can be so hard to find her. I wonder how she even knows how to hide her scent.

Furthermore, I really wonder why she seems to show no affection towards me. Even the fact that she doesn't trust me. All the pack members who found their mates immediately became affectionate and trustworthy. At least that is what I was told.

What makes me so different from them? Is this really fate? Is Miela really my mate or is it an illusion? So many questions littered my mind that I couldn't find any answers too.

I sighed looking down into Miela's peaceful expression, a small smile gracing her features. I was about to place a kiss on her forehead when I thought better. I was already going to get whipped, might as well not add to list. I'm aiming to get her to trust me, not be hated more. Besides, i would want her to feel me kissing her.

Dragging a hand down my face, I groaned. Miela didn't wake up thankfully. "Stop thinking too hard, Kyle," Damien, my wolf said. "I'm sure our mate, and yes she is our mate, will eventually accept us and open up to us."

"I guess you're right," I said in defeat.

"At least she isn't one of those weak, run-after-alpha girls that want attention, though she always manages to draw attention to herself in the strangest of ways. She's a fighter and I like her for it."

"Yh. That time she spoke with so much authority, almost like a queen addressing her loyal subjects. I guess I'm- I mean we're lucky to be her mate though unlucky for us that she plays so hard to get."

"True."

Coming out of my mental state, I looked at my mate before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I was awoken to a hard kick in my groin and a punch to my chest making my fall off the bed. I held my lower area and squinted open my eyes. Miela stared at me with a sorrowful look but it quickly disappeared.

"You're still living that's good," she told me. "Why am I in your room, on your bed, with us in it together?"

This was it. My punishment. "You fell asleep on my shoulder, so I took you to your room. I tried getting you off of me but you continued clinging on. The more I tried to get you off, the more you held on."

"So you couldn't wake me up," she asked incredulously. I looked away from her.

"I didn't want to wake you," I whispered.

"Go on." I looked back to her in surprise. Wasn't expecting that kind of response.

"So I brought you here and lied down with you," I continued but quickly added, "I didn't do anything." She studied me for a minute then got off the bed.

"Ok," she simply replied. I got up rather quickly from the floor, forgetting my previous pain and startling her in the process.

"Is that all?" I asked. "No more punishment?"

"Punishment?" she asked in surprise. Damn. Why am I telling her this?

"Yh.. for sleeping with you..." I trailed off sounding like a bad servant waiting to be flogged.

She turned back to face me. "You want punishment?" she asked. "No, not really." "Then don't ask such a stupid question." She turned to leave.

As her slender fingers touched the door knob, I whispered, "if its for you, I will do anything." It looked like she paused for a moment, probably my imagination, then opened the door and shutting it quietly behind her.

I stared at the door for a moment then got up and got ready for the day ahead. I had a bath and donned on some clothing and exited my room. I was on my way to the kitchen when I was stopped by Veronica.

"Hey alpha," she started, "do we have a Luna now? I saw her walk out of your room earlier."

"No," I said with a sigh. "In fact I think she hates me even more now." Her face took on a confused expression and she was about to ask a question but I cut her off knowing what she was going to say. "Let's just say things happened last night," I said as I remembered the night's happenings.

"Oh my gosh alpha," she shouted horrified and loudly I might add. "You did the deed?! I thought you were better than that." I took a hand and dragged it down my face, pretty sure the whole pack house heard that.

"That didn't happen Vi," I said calmly. Outside I was calm but inside I was freaking out. I will probably have a bad reputation with the pack now.

"Oh what happened then," she asked curiously.

"Don't bother about it," I said as I turned and walked to the kitchen. As I stepped in, everyone looked at me for a brief moment, even my mate, then turned back to what they were doing. I groaned underneath my throat.

"What's the problem, alpha?" Vi said behind me.

"You're the problem," I muttered under my breath. "What?" "Are you not aware of how loud you shouted, especially things that aren't even true."

Veronica sighed, "I'm sorry alpha." She went over to Miela and started a conversation but Miela immediately moved away. Veronica came back to me shrugging her shoulders. "Why do you put up with her anyway? You should move on to someone else, someone like me," whispering the last part in my ear.

My eyes widened and I backed away from her in shock. What on earth was she saying and now of all times? "Look here Veronica, I have a mate and I'm not about to abandon her for you." I turned and went to have my breakfast.

"You're breaking our promise," she said in a sad tone.

Veronica, a seventeen year old, known very well throughout the pack. When we were little, she had confessed to liking me and I too, did admit to liking her. We made a little promise that when we became older, we would be together always. But I can't be with her now if I've found my mate.

"We were little children, Veronica," I told her. "Little children usually say things that they'll regret."

"So you regret telling me that, Kyle," she said using my name for the first time since I got the alpha title as tears escaped her eyes. "I really loved you and I still do."

"I'm sorry, Vi," I whispered to her. I wish I could do something but there is nothing I can think of.

Another chapter :-)
I really hope you like it.
Please vote if you do.
Oh and thanks to everyone who reads my book!
It is very much appreciated ;)
Well, that's all for now.
Chao.
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
19.6K 522 32
Dawn was a young girl when she was ripped apart from her family. She was kept in an awful place for over nine years, being a test subject to humans...
10.1K 405 28
( The Tale Of a Werefox ) He looked surprised and confused. "Wh-Who are you?" He stuttered, back in normal animal language that the wolves could unde...
1.3M 70.4K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...