The Nerd Is A Hacker?

By Mickelets

"Hey, who the hell are you?" Tena Km is one of the best Hackers alive named ML. When a group of gangs are aft... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV

The Nerd is A Hacker?

74.4K 1.5K 318
By Mickelets

The Nerd Is A Hacker?

"Hey, who the hell are you?"

Tena Km is one of the best Hackers alive named ML. When a group of gangs are after her, she disguised herself as a nerd.

Meanwhile, she gets herself mixed into The Shadows, the most power fullest gang in the place which they go to the same school as Tena. They're also after ML, but they didn't know where to start.

Little did they know she's with them the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cast(s)

Banner(s)

CopyRight: All Rights Reserved.

Dedication: ____________

WARNING(s)
• Contains weird, random scenes that does not fit with the story...be aware.
• A lot of Typos and Grammar Errors
Very slow updates, or not--depending on my laziness.
• May run out of ideas and then ditch the book-or- discontinue it.
• Contains Weird Pictures

Coming out: November 5-8 2016 or November 11-13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 211 43
Sana is the student of IT (Information Technology). Or should I say she was . She can hack every device she wants but she never try to do it because...
Undercover By Marta

General Fiction

141 39 20
*THIS IS A CRIME FICTION BUT THERE ISN'T AN OPTION FOR THAT* ____________________________ There's no way to know how a case is going to go... You may...
The Follower By Yassin Yasser

Mystery / Thriller

367 48 10
Life has evolved and more technologies appeared. The internet is the main brain of these technologies, but that doesn't mean that it's safe. It is sa...