Rose Thorns

By Leah-Marie

My name is Rose Drayton and I am a shapeshifter. You're all probably wondering what the hell is a shapeshifte... More

Rose Thorns
Prologue
Roses are Red and Alaska is White
Roses are signs of passion...Right?
Roses must be curious...they have different petal patterns
Roses have thorns or claws
Roses are precious
Blood red roses
Sunsets are red and so are roses...red with blood
Roses always flourish even in the harshest winters.

Epilogue

88 10 2
By Leah-Marie

Rose POV

Its been 7years since my hero Damion saved me from the cruel clutches of King Valence.

When I got out of the pride hospital Damion had taken me to his room and just held me. I had told him everything, fallen apart in his arms, ever since that night he hasn't ever let me go for more then a couple of hours. He protects me so much, its flattering but can be annoying. We got married 3 years ago after a 1 year long engagement. I will never forget the proposal, it was amazing, there was no big due or anything, no all there was, was a single rose, violet and lily. A candle and a ring on a red silk scarf and him kneeling on one knee. I couldn't say anything I just picked up the white gold ring with a heart shaped ruby and slipped it on my finger. The wedding wasn't big either just the pride by a moonlit lake with a thousand fireflies floating around and 2 swans on the lake their heads resting against each other forming a heart. I have 2 young children at the age of 6 and 4, a son and a daughter. My son is called Nathaniel and my daughter is called Rossetta. Nathaniel is so protective of his younger sister and takes after his father whilst Rossetta takes after me. I have never been happier, my mum found love again and although we never talk about the incident, I'm closer to my mum than I was. Damion never pushes me for sex or anything I don't want, sometimes the scars I bare, emotional and physical, catch up with me and cause me to remember the pain and anguish, but Damion is always there for me, always ready to catch me when I fall, make me smile when I frown and make me love when I feel only hate. I have never been so thankful for anyone in my entire life then I do for Damion. He is my rock, my cushion, my water, my air, my breath. He is me when I can't be myself. My children, though they don't understand, they comfort me more than anyone. Damion, Nathaniel and Rossetta are what keeps me going when I feel like giving up, and for this I will forever be thankful. They are my Rose among Thorns.

Merry Christmas Everyone and a happy new year. I finally got the epilogue done, I hope its Okay.

I am so sorry for my irregular updates and mistakes, but it has been an honour and amazing experience to write this short story. I may write again but if I don't I will always remember this story. Thank you all soooo much and remember;

You can complain because Rosebushes have Thorns or rejoice because Thornbushes have Roses

Au revoire et un tres bien Noel

Leah Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 142K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
818K 53K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...