Black Sheep 2: She Was Found

By sadloveletterssigned

LèRue True Morgan went out in the world and made a name for herself. After leaving her home she put her self... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Epilogue

2.8K 160 37
By sadloveletterssigned

*5 months Later.*

"You are killing me? When are you not hungry?" Rue said smiling down at her stomach. Vince was out getting her some Krystals but she decided to go into the kitchen and make her a sandwich. "I don't know if you are a boy or a girl but whatever you are baby you like to eat. Hopefully, you'll get most of your personality from your father. I don't know if I would be a great role model to you. I'll love you the best way I can." Rue waddled over to the refrigerator to get some water. "I can't wait for you to come tomorrow."

Rue poured the water and then felt a splash on the floor. She looked down to see if she had spilt any water on the counter. She hadn't then she looked on the floor and saw water surround her feet.

"Ho-ly shit," Rue yelled a little bit. "Shit, shit shit!"

"Honey, I got the fo-"Vince walked in to see Rue leaning up against the counter practicing her breathing. "MY BABY IS COMING!" Vince smiled happily.

"Hurry up and get me to the hospital! I don't want my babies to be born on this floor."

Vince wasted no time getting her into the car. He was speeding like crazy he lost count on how many stop signs and stop lights he missed luckily it was early in the morning when they went. The city was sleep. Then he looked at Rue and saw how much pain she was in.

"Don't look at me with that guilty face."Rue said. Vince's face loosened and looked forward. "You are going to be a wonderful father." Suddenly a wash of confidence came over him.

Once they pulled into the hospital they instantly went to work.

"Ok Mrs. Rizzo breathe!" The doctor yelled. Vince ran to hold her hand.

"Our baby is going to be so beautiful, I am so glad that you are the mother of my child."

"Children."

"Wait What?"Vince started at the doctor.
"You are having triplets."

"I'm having triplets...my game is better than I thought."

"THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME FOR YOU TO BE TALKING ABOUT YOUR DAMN GAME VINCE."Rue yelled as she felt the pain coming from her body.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just i'm so happy."Vince said and smiled at her.

"Ok! Push!" The doctor said.  Rue pushed for dear life then one baby came out. The doctor spanked the bottom and it started crying. "It a beautiful baby boy."

"A son! I have a son!"Vince started crying.

"Ok! Push Again!" The doctor told Rue. She pushed once more and another baby was pushed out.

"Another baby boy!"The doctor said.

"I have two sons!"Vince was now weeping.

"Last one! Push with all your might Mrs. Rizzo."

Rue let out a furious roar and pushed the last baby out.
"It's a beautiful baby girl!"

"I have a daughter! A beautiful baby girl."Vince kissed Rue. She was breathing heavy and she was tired.

"Are they cleaned? Can I hold my children now." Rue asked. The nurse gave Vince one of the boys and gave Rue the boy and the girl. She smiled at them. "Oh they are so beautiful." The babies hadn't open their eyes yet but when they heard Rue's voice they simultaneously opened them.

"I would say how creepy that was but I don't care at the moment. You guys are adorable. "Vince kissed his son on his forehead. One of the boys had blue eyes just like Vince. The girl had brown eyes just like Rue. The other boy had left blue eye and right brown eye.

"Oh wow, Vince look at his eyes." Rue said.

"This is interesting." Vince said and gently laid one son down and pick up the other one. The baby kicked his feet and cooed. "Hi there. I'm your dad Vince."

"What would you like to name them?" the Nurse said coming in with some paper work.

"Well, The girl's name is Amelia... Amelia Della Rizzo."Rue said and kissed her on her forehead.

"That's a very beautiful name Mrs. Rizzo."

"Where did Della come from baby?"

"My grandmother." Rue said and then passed Vince Amelia. Vince was nervous this time to hold his daughter.

"She is so precious. What if I'm not a good example for her when she find her husband?"

"You are going to be a great father to Amelia! Now hold your daughter Vince!" Rue said. Vince held his daughter and looked at her in awe. 

"You are so beautiful baby girl don't let anyone bring you down." Vince said. His heart melted when she opened her eyes and looked at him with her eyes. Then she smiled.

"Ok, what about the boys."

"I have a feeling that the one with the blue eyes is going to be like his father. So, I want to name him Antonio Thomas Rizzo. The name this father had already picked out for him."Rue smiled down at Antonio. Antonio stared at her in a way that made her heart flutter. "Yea, it fits him perfectly."

"Ok, so what about the other one."

"Since he is so unique I want to name him Verenzio Kane Rizzo. I have a feeling he is going to be crazy just like his granddaddy." Rue said. Then suddenly she saw Vince sit down with Amelia. He was so fascinated with her. Then he pulled out his cellphone.

"Hey Uncle Caldwell, I was just calling you to let you know that me and Rue babies have finally came into the world." Vince paused. "We have 2 boys and 1 beautiful baby girl." He paused again. "That was what I was calling you about."

"Well, do you have a specific type?" Bennett looked at his wall of guns that was hanging in the store. "I got shotguns, assault rifles, shorties...whatever you need son." Bennett smiled happily.

"I talk one of each. If you got a purple 9 millimeter I'll take that too." Vince said smiling and rubbing Amelia's cheeks. "Don't worry I won't give it to her until she is 21."

Rue rolled her eyes and went back to putting her attention on the boys.

"Oh my Mrs. Rizzo it looks like you are going to have a handful with a family like this."

"Yea but that is what makes my life so exciting." Rue smiled. Vince walked back over to his wife and kissed her on her forehead. A nurse came in with a Canon camera.

"Alright Rizzo family! Smile!" The nurse yelled. Vince and Rue pressed their faces together and smiled. Then Vince and Rue kissed and the babies kicked happily.

"Awe, these are some amazing pictures." The nurse said.

"Are we too late!"Sabrina, Gracia, and Tommy said some what running into the room.

"Come on in!" Vince said looking up.

"How was the meeting with Jason and the divorce lawyer?" Rue asked.

"It went well. Now let me hold one of these precious children let me see the girl!" Sabrina nearly sprinted over to Vince. "Awe, what his her name she is so precious."

"Her name is Amelia Della Rizzo."Rue said and gave Sabrina a sweet smile.

"You named her after your grandmother."Sabrina and returned Rue's sweet smile. "She has your eyes and your nose."

"These boys look so handsome! I mean these cheeks." Gracia started to pinch on the the boy's cheeks."

"This one's eyes is funny but he is going to be an handsome young man." Tommy predicted. Then he raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were having one baby. You did some damage son."

"Yea I know." Vince smirked.

"If I wasn't so tired I would wipe that smirk off your face."

"3 down 3 more to go." Tommy said.

"You guys are really trying to kill me." Rue said.

"Let me see my granddaughter." Gracia said. "Oh, how beautiful she is."

"What's the boy's name?" Sabrina, Gracia, and Tommy said together.

"Well the one with the funny eyes is Verenzio Kane Rizzo and The one with the blue eyes is Antonio Thomas Rizzo."

"They fit them well." Tommy said.

Vince and Rue welcomed their three children into the world with love and happiness. The Black Sheep Rue had her little sheeps and she was satisfied with her life. She didn't feel alone anymore. The void of darkness that she had was filled with love and laughter. She didn't feel anymore pain all she felt was joy. The Black Sheep had finally made her own peace and happiness. And no one could bring her down.

-THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.9K 27
BOOK 2 - After the disappearance of her mother, Morgan Goode is forced to investigate what it means to be a family—a feat made slightly more difficul...
5.1K 680 12
Gorgeous Symone Riley had no worries in her life until being betrayed put fear in her pure heart. But soon, she learns after meeting a kind stranger...
206K 8K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
2.2K 16 98
Can be read as a stand-alone. Jules never knew who she was. She never had time to figure out who she was. After an incident that happened her colleg...