Epilogue

*5 months Later.*

"You are killing me? When are you not hungry?" Rue said smiling down at her stomach. Vince was out getting her some Krystals but she decided to go into the kitchen and make her a sandwich. "I don't know if you are a boy or a girl but whatever you are baby you like to eat. Hopefully, you'll get most of your personality from your father. I don't know if I would be a great role model to you. I'll love you the best way I can." Rue waddled over to the refrigerator to get some water. "I can't wait for you to come tomorrow."

Rue poured the water and then felt a splash on the floor. She looked down to see if she had spilt any water on the counter. She hadn't then she looked on the floor and saw water surround her feet.

"Ho-ly shit," Rue yelled a little bit. "Shit, shit shit!"

"Honey, I got the fo-"Vince walked in to see Rue leaning up against the counter practicing her breathing. "MY BABY IS COMING!" Vince smiled happily.

"Hurry up and get me to the hospital! I don't want my babies to be born on this floor."

Vince wasted no time getting her into the car. He was speeding like crazy he lost count on how many stop signs and stop lights he missed luckily it was early in the morning when they went. The city was sleep. Then he looked at Rue and saw how much pain she was in.

"Don't look at me with that guilty face."Rue said. Vince's face loosened and looked forward. "You are going to be a wonderful father." Suddenly a wash of confidence came over him.

Once they pulled into the hospital they instantly went to work.

"Ok Mrs. Rizzo breathe!" The doctor yelled. Vince ran to hold her hand.

"Our baby is going to be so beautiful, I am so glad that you are the mother of my child."

"Children."

"Wait What?"Vince started at the doctor.
"You are having triplets."

"I'm having triplets...my game is better than I thought."

"THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME FOR YOU TO BE TALKING ABOUT YOUR DAMN GAME VINCE."Rue yelled as she felt the pain coming from her body.

"Sorry, sorry, it's just i'm so happy."Vince said and smiled at her.

"Ok! Push!" The doctor said.  Rue pushed for dear life then one baby came out. The doctor spanked the bottom and it started crying. "It a beautiful baby boy."

"A son! I have a son!"Vince started crying.

"Ok! Push Again!" The doctor told Rue. She pushed once more and another baby was pushed out.

"Another baby boy!"The doctor said.

"I have two sons!"Vince was now weeping.

"Last one! Push with all your might Mrs. Rizzo."

Rue let out a furious roar and pushed the last baby out.
"It's a beautiful baby girl!"

"I have a daughter! A beautiful baby girl."Vince kissed Rue. She was breathing heavy and she was tired.

"Are they cleaned? Can I hold my children now." Rue asked. The nurse gave Vince one of the boys and gave Rue the boy and the girl. She smiled at them. "Oh they are so beautiful." The babies hadn't open their eyes yet but when they heard Rue's voice they simultaneously opened them.

"I would say how creepy that was but I don't care at the moment. You guys are adorable. "Vince kissed his son on his forehead. One of the boys had blue eyes just like Vince. The girl had brown eyes just like Rue. The other boy had left blue eye and right brown eye.