Assassin (Book 1)

By draninator

Highest rank: #7 in Action This book, along with the next two in the trilogy, is now available on Amazon! Yo... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
Bonus Chapter
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
Epilogue
Announcement
Announcement
PUBLISHED
Kindle
GIVEAWAY! - ENDED
Ascendant: The Four Kingdoms

Fanart Competition: 2 BOOK GIVEAWAY!

1K 18 8
By draninator

Hi my lovely, beautiful readers!

I've decided to hold a fan art competition, and the winners will receive a hard copy of Assassin and Ascendant in the mail, my two published books.

You can draw anyone you want, preferably Adalia, Xavier, Lance, and/or Lorelle. There are also other lovely characters you can draw.

Once you're done you can post it to Facebook here: www.facebook.com/assassinbook. Please make sure to include your Wattpad name.

The competition will end on November 30th.

Thank you all so much!
I'm really excited to see how talented you all are.

-M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 4 8
Jade Coreley, a girl who has sworn to never love, has lost her kingdom and family and strives for a purpose in Avriel. A purpose she found with the a...
1.7K 51 32
Believed dead for the past eight years, a kingdom that called her a princess finally welcomes her home. Juggling a double life, one full of jewels a...
125 28 29
In a land long since abandoned by the Fae. Their powers are just a whisper of a rumour. Theia hunts. The third assassin to be trained by Atel, the f...
304K 9.8K 80
When vengeance strikes in the form of a bullet out for the princess's blood, Princess Aleia VonAuclair must flee the heart of her country in order to...