My Street: The Wild World of...

Bởi iwannays

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this story! It has many ships in it so be ready >:) ;) Love all of you guys! Bye!! ... Xem Thêm

Boring Day Gone Crazy and WET!
Tragedy Strikes Quickly
Will He Live? [Part 1]
Will He Live? [Part 2]
Hehehehehehehehehe Ships >:)
O. M. G!!!!!!!!
Everything Is Okay
ZANE. CHAN. YASSSS.
*cries* Read it for yourself!!!
See this! =D
Fate's Miracle
One Down, One To Go
Oh No...
The Kiss
He Confessed
Finding Her
Titles can spoil, so I'm not going to spoil ;)
The Dance
A Little Date
Ended With a Bang
What Even Happened?
Zianna Visits
Huge Trouble
She Lives, Thanks to Fate
Help and Love
Thank you so much!
The Trip
What Is Even Happening,
Everything Goes Too Fast
Popped The Question
Goodbye, My Love...
Bring Him Back, Take Him Away
Destruction Is Nothing Compared To How I Feel
Split
Finding Death, Finding Life
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!
Heeeeeeeeelp
Family
SERIOUS
That's it

Yes. Yes. YESSSSSSSSSS

147 5 17
Bởi iwannays

As soon as Zane put his lips on Kawaii~Chan's lips, she instantly felt relaxed. Zane pulled away, and Kawaii~Chan said: "Z-Zane~Kun... uh..." "I don't care what you think of me. I've always liked you, KC..." Zane said. "I-I... Wow... Kawaii~Chan didn't know that Zane~Kun liked her back... and..." She leaned in and kissed him again. He ran his fingers through her hair, and she smiled.

~time skip to next morning~

Laurence walked out of the hospital, using crutches to help him walk. It felt amazing to be out of the hospital, and he finally got a breath of fresh air. Cadenza and Garroth helped him walk to the car, and he got in and sat down. "I don't think Zane and Kawaii~Chan will mind if I let them watch Caleb for just one more day... I just want to spend time with you, Laurence. Cadenza called the two babysitters and they accepted to watching Caleb for one more day.

Back where Zane~Chan is alive (also 5 hours later)

Zane and Kawaii~Chan were playing Mario Kart, and Kawaii~Chan was winning by a lot. The game ended, and Zane said, "Jeez! I can't believe you beat me! When did you learn to play that well?" "Well, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama play this game a lot!" Kawaii~Chan replied. Zane leaned in and kissed her. "I love an aggressive girl." He smiled.

Hey guys! ITS DA WEEKEND LOL YAS! Hope y'all have a great weekend! Bye!

- Piggy

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

26K 527 22
You've moved to a new school and your super excited, you've made a bunch of friends but one boy has taking a liking to you. (I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CH...
37.4K 643 41
Kawaii~Chan and Zane discover they are meant to be together! (Aphmau FAN-FIC) btw...the tittle pic was made from google so, please don't say I made i...
92.4K 2.1K 93
Hello, fellow Aphmau fan. This story is about a blossoming love between two characters in a YouTube series called MyStreet: Zane, and Nana, who you m...
18K 470 16
Zane is now the leader of the Shadow Knights and is already a troublemaker. The principal decides that he has to learn how to behave. The principal a...