Her Butler, in Love with his...

By Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Elizabeth Midford, the lady with a pure heart has turned into a merciless and a ruthless lady. She summoned a... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Her Butler, One Hell of a Kind
Chapter 2: Her Butler, Smiling
Chapter 3: His Mistress, Reminding the Past
Chapter 4: Her Butler, in Love
Chapter 5: Her Butler, Dancing the Night
Chapter 6: Her Butler, Bravest
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Her Butler, Challenged
Chapter 8: Her Butler, Sadistic
Chapter 9: Her Butler, Caring
Chapter 11: Her Butler, Joining the Circus
Chapter 12: Her Butler, Inspecting
Chapter 13: His Mistress, Performing the Stage
Chapter 14: Her Butler, Pretending
Chapter 15: Her Butler, Hardworking

Chapter 10: Her Butler, At the Circus

659 29 7
By Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Chapter 10: Her Butler, at the Circus

Ciel's POV

Sebastian is getting our arrival to the circus ready. What new tricks could it be this time? I'm sure to myself that Baron Kelvin together with the first stringers are already dead.

How could it possibly be? There's no way Baron Kelvin could survive. He was killed by Sebastian already. Even Freckles, he was killed right in front of my eyes. I know Freckles doesn't deserve to die at that time, but it leave me no choice.

For the sake of the Queen, I should kill her whether I like it or not. Friends or relatives. I'd even killed Aunt Ann for being the Jack the Ripper. There's nothing I can do.

"Bocchan, the carriage is ready."

"I'll go downstairs. Just a bit more time."

"I understand."

Sebastian is indeed a one hell of a butler. He still serves me even though the soul he raised up before already vanished.

He is a servant that everyone could admire. Even Elizabeth admires him. He's one hell of a butler, after all. He can do anything beyond humans can do. I will give him my soul after my revenge but because of Alois's contract to Hannah, everything went useless for Sebastian.

He should kill me for having an eternal contract with me to make himself free from this contract. I wonder why he didn't.

I should go now. Maybe Elizabeth is already waiting. It's not good for a Lady to wait for an Earl.

When I go downstairs, Elizabeth is already going to the carriage. I saw the Prince with his butler waiting for us to go.

"Have a safe trip Ciel! Don't worry. Agni and I will take care of the mansion."

"Good."

His smile has a different meaning. Could it be, he's planning to follow us?

"Ah. One more thing."

"What is it, Ciel?"

"Don't follow us. Don't go outside this townhouse just to follow us, no matter what! This is an order!"

He just took silence.

"A- Ahehehe!! Of course not Ciel!"

'Aish! I should have the chance to follow him! He found out already!' his thoughts are betraying him. See? That idiotic prince has planning on following us.

"Let's go, Sebastian."

---

Elizabeth's POV

'Noah's Ark Circus.'

So this is the circus Queen Victoria is talking about.

There are many performers here. Magicians, Acrobats, Aerial Tricks, and many more.

Sebastian, Ciel and I took a seat at the center so we can watched the show properly.

The lights turned off. The show is starting.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Pleased to meet you, I am Happy-des!"

That host is juggling bottles while having an introduction.

"Tonight will be an amazing performance to be presented to all of you. You will be all stunned at amaze!"

The lights in the dark part of the stage turned on revealing the performers.

"The grand performance will now begin!"

One performer at the back started the performance by blowing a big fire.

"Minnasan, Jumbo-des!" said by the performer who blowed the fire.

"Then let's have a round of applause to the trapeze artists, Mandy and Harry!"

An Aerial Trapeze. The performers are smiling. They don't looked like they we're forced to do it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Harry and Mandy!!!"

There. The show goes on.

"The amazing thrower who never misses a shot, Knife! "

At the top of the rope, there's a person performing.

"Let's look above everyone! The graceful performance of the Circus Princess. A frightening tightrope performance, Ashera!!"

A one of a hell performance done by a Girl. I admit, she is indeed amazing.

"They perform like a professional circus artists." Ciel said.

"They don't look like they were forced to perform." I replied.

"Eh. They are actually a professional performers. They also seems to enjoy performing." Sebastian told me.

Could it be...

"Maybe Queen Victoria has given me wrong orders."

"No Elizabeth. Queen Victoria never gave orders to her watchdog without insurance. She has her secretaries after all." Ciel reasoned out.

Ciel really knows the Queen. He has been the Queen's Watchdog since he came back from the Phantomhive incident.

"And Last but not the least. The famous tamer of the Wild Cats, Medusa!"

She's performing with a Lion. The Lions are jumping in the ring of fire. Indeed, they're not performing because they were forced. They do it because they like. There's no proof of violence in them. They're still happy.

"So we want an audience to perform acts here in front. Who will volunteer to perform ee act?"

What a waste of time. I looked at Sebastian who stand up in the middle of the audiences. I wonder if Sebastian has found something.

Sebastian, what are you planning to do?

Sebastian goes at the front. Maybe he saw something suspicious in this circus. Good move. In order to see it clearly, you must go closer to the subject.

"Well then! Our volunteer will-- eh?"

Huh? Sebastian just ignored the performers. Where the hell is he going?

"Ah, what a wonderful being you are! Beautiful."

What the hell? What on Earth is going on here?! He's taming the cat?!

"Oh crap! Lions are also cats!" I just saw Ciel put his hand on his head. He's already pissed off.

"That's why they are called Wild CATS. Am I wrong Phantomhive?"

"Tsk. Tsk. What a pain in the head!"

My, my Sebastian. What a butler you are.

"You are so cute for a cat! Soft furs, cute pinkish paws and wonderful eyes. You really are amazing--A."

The Audiences got scared. Somebody was surprised, somebody screamed, somebody was scared. Aish! Sebastian, what are you doing?

"Kitty! Get off his head!!"

"My dear, there's no need tp hurt a cat like her. She's just playing with me--A."

The cat bite his head again. Seriously, he will not die with a rabies right?

"Tss... Why worry Elizabeth? He won't die with just a bite of a cat. You know that he is a one of a hell being, right?" I know what Ciel means. He just can't emphasize it well because we are in public.

"Kitty! Spit him up! He's dirty!"

"My, my! Acting like a tomboy dear?"

---

Sebastian's POV

The show already ended. Sigh, what a beauty! Cats are really nice.

"I didn't tell you to go that far!"

"My apologies, Bocchan, Lady Elizabeth. It's just that I'm really attracted to cats. They're humble yet the cutest being I have seen. Even though I lived long, I still can't catch the cat's mood."

"That's why I-- Achoo!" Bless you, Bocchan.

"What the-- Achoo!" My goodness! Lady Elizabeth is also allergic to cats.

"Get away from me!/ Could you get a little distance, Sebastian-san?" they both said. Oya, oya. Bocchan is really hot tempered.

"I understand." Bocchan just go away and go back to the carriage.

"Sebastian, I'll take a walk around here somewhere. I'll just go to the carriage later."

"As you wish, Lady Elizabeth."

Lady Elizabeth is indeed a mature lady. She turned very different from before. The Lady can now stand by her own.

"Sir! Man with the tailcoat!"

"Yes?"

"Sigh. I apologize for what happened earlier. I'm really sorry!"

"No. It's nothing."

"I would like you to go into our clinic. I'll just make sure that you're okay Sir. Would you go?"

My, my. What a coincidence. I can now have a chance to see what's inside the circus.

"Of course."

---

Performers gather around here somewhere. I see many children here playing, laughing and performing.

"Sorry for the place. It's kinda filthy."

"No, it's okay."

It's full of tents and they are all noisy. If Bocchan was here, he wouldn't like this place.

"Here we are. Sensei!"

"Oh! Happy! Am I going to check your hand again?"

"No sensei. I have him here."

"Oh! It's the volunteer who had bitten by Kitty!" says by the other performer earlier.

"Eeeh?! Let me check you! Let's go at my clinic."

---

"Hmn... It's kinda weird. You don't have any wounds. There's no wound given by Kitty." said by the doctor.

"It's just a playful meeting."

"Playful meeting??"

Then I saw the other circus performers entered the clinic.

"Miss Medusa!" this one is Knife if I am not wrong.

"Hey you!! You're the one who destroyed my show!!" she yelled and yelled at me.

"Medusa! It's not his fault. You're a professional. It is your duty. You'll be retraining Kitty afterwards."

"Hn!"

"Ahehe.. Sensei! Just check Miss Medusa's leg."

What kind of props are they using? Some of them uses hands, and this one is a leg.

"These are prosthetics. I uhh... kinda lost my hand when I was young. It's good that Sensei gave me fine replacement."

I saw the doctor using screws to fix the prosthetics in her leg.

"What does this made of?" I asked.

"Semi-Ceramic."

He said ceramic but when I touched the surface of the prosthetics, It's like Bone China.

"Take a look and see."

I see, it really is Bone China. But when I take a look at the upper part, I saw something.

"Eh? What is this?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PERVERT?!?!"

"Ah. Pardon me. What an awful introduction."

Oh my! She really is a tomboy. Yelling here, throwing there. She throws everything that she sees.

"H-hey Knife! Stop them!!! Knife? Kni---"

"HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

My my! Another trouble.

"Oya, Oya! I don't plan to touch her skin, but I think I touch a nerve."

"You Bastard!! I don't even touch it yet! You opportunity seeker!!"

He threw knives at me. Many Knives. But as a Butler, I can catch it by hand. I do not deserve to be a Phantomhive Butler if I can't catch flying knives in a tent.

"Oh my. It seems you failed to scare me."

"No way!"

"What a performance! I see you have the talent of a circus star ee! I recommend that you shall join the circus."

Me? Joining a circus?

"Is that true?!"

"Ahehe.. If you want to join ye!"

What a chance.

"Hey Happy! What are you saying!"

"He's a great performer. There's nothing wrong with that?"

"Hmph!"

This will be a great chance to explore this whole circus.

"What a chance. You see, I am tired of serving my Young Master. He is such a spoiled one."

"So you're a Butler ee?"

"Hai. In fact, there are two persons who also wants to join the circus. Is it okay if I bring them here?"

"Sure. Why not ee? We'll prepare a test for them."

Oya, Oya. What a great opportunity I have.

"I'll bring them here tomorrow morning."

Now, I shall report this to the two nobles.

---

Author Mode:

Readers, I am sorry for giving you such an unsatisfying updates. I am blank minded for now. I just cant't think of a good idea that will support the story. Then, i will explain who they are.

All the characters here are similar to the one's in the Book of Circus. I just changed their names and had a little change at their roles. :)

Happy - (Joker) 

Medusa - (Beast)

Ashera - Doll

Knife / Francis - Dagger

Jumbo - Jumbo

Harry and Mandy - Peter and Wendy

Thank you for bearing with me this long. I just can't think of an idea when it becomes to circus.

Thank you so much for supporting me till the end.

Sincerely,

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 108 36
Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Midford are all grown up, and their marriage is months away. Under her cheery demeanor, Elizabeth struggles with a ter...
23.7K 625 19
In this story your running away from a murder who killed your mum, dad and your little brother. In an attempt to escape your deadly fate of being cut...
814 47 16
Gabriel lived a normal life other then the fact that he was a nerd and loved anime to point where his friends got pissed off sometimes. Until one day...
208K 5.5K 14
You were taken by Sebastian Michaelis into the Phantomhive Manor for you ran off upon knowing you are only adopted and now, you are living with them...