One Last Time - (Sans X Reade...

By Artistic_NOOB

"You only have one choice left, to continue this path or fix your mistakes ..." 'One last time' More

CHAPTER_2
CHAPTER_3
CHAPTER_4
CHAPTER_5
CHAPTER_6
CHAPTER_7
CHAPTER_8
CHAPTER_9
CHAPTER_10
CHAPTER_11
CHAPTER_12
CHAPTER_13
CHAPTER_14
CHAPTER_15
CHAPTER_16
CHAPTER_17
CHAPTER_18
CHAPTER_19
CHAPTER_20
EPILOGUE
A/N note:

CHAPTER_1

121 4 0
By Artistic_NOOB

"You have only one choice left, to continue this path or fix your mistakes ... One last time"

[Your P.O.V]

You were running away from your home. Where your stepmother and stepfather are staying. Still abusive as usual. You are in an unknown forest, your vision blurry from the incident, "Why! Why me? Why does this have to happen to me!" You start sobbing and running in one direction. Bumping into trees and falling on the ground multiple times you still continue running

Your stupid!

An idiot!

Your useless!

Pathetic!

You continue deeper into the mountains forest. Not knowing where to go, running out of hope, running out of determination. While running you accidentally trip on a branch again but this time fell in a large hole.

This is it, this is your end. This is where you will soon die, soon the pain will go away.

And soon everything,

Goes,

Black.

>>>>>

[Awhile Ago]

>>>>>

You are at home with your younger sister. "Y/N I-I'm hungry" you look down at your sister hearing her stomach grumble from starvation. "Me too Lira, I'll try to find food" you are currently in your room, which is considered as your prison cell. Looking out the door and seeing that the coast is clear you move out your room.

You go down to the kitchen and grab a sandwich, quickly as possible you run back up to your room, but you stop dead on your tracks as an arm grabs your shirt. You look behind and see your stepfather holding you down with a disappointed face. "What are you up to now you little brat! Show me your hand!" You slowly show him your hand with the sandwich "trying to steal from us huh Y/N well not in my watch!"

He carries you by your shirt and brings you up to your room, he got the sandwich and threw you across the floor. A loud thud can be heard echoing throughout the room "Y/N! Are y-you alright!" You try to sit up and reassure your sister you were fine but pain shots throughout your hand. "Aaaggghhh" your sister scoots nearer to you and tries to comfort you.

Luckily  your stepfather goes out your room, leaving you and your sister dumbfounded. Suddenly he soon came back but this time with a gun in hand. "I'm done with your piece of shit, you are just pathetic and useless!" With that he pushes the trigger aiming at you. You closed your eyes waiting for the bullet to hit you.

BOOM!

Nothing happens, you slowly open your eyes and see your sister laying down on the floor in front of you. "NOOO, no no no no no no no! Lira pls stay awake no pls don't die, don't leave me" you move closer to her dying body and carefully carry her on your lap. Making your body a bloody mess "Y/N I-I love you, be careful" those were her last words. Soon enough you burst into tears and kept on crying "Lira, pls don't, don't die on me, your the only one left with me"  she slowly closes her eyes, and stops her breathing. You cry with her beneath you, you can't handle this anymore, they have taken this way to far "YOUR GOING TO REGRET THIS!!"

You move out the room leaving your lifeless sister and slowly you take out the knife from the kitchen and tiptoe to the room of your stepfather. "What is it that you want now!" He stood up and look at you, "w-hat's with the knife?" You move closer to him and smiled maniacally "you will DIE!" You run towards him and stab his chest where his heart is positioned. You stabbed him once, then twice, thrice. "This, is for my mother, my father and finally my SISTER!" Your stepfather slowly falls on his knees and coughs out blood.

You let go of the bloody knife and see what you have done. Your stepmother comes in the room and runs closer to her husbands dead body. "You, you MONSTER, what did we ever do to you to make him deserve this!" You move forward to them and said "now I'm the monster? Who treated me like a living hell, who murdered my parents, who killed my SISTER!" You get the knife and stab your stepmother "you deserve to die!!" Stabbing her multiple times until she stops screaming and breathing. "W-what have I d-done!?" Police sirens fills the house, you try to think of a way.

You grab a F/C hoodie and F/C shorts, you got your brown boots. You had no time left so you opened and jumped out the window landing on your stomach you hesitated to stand but the police are closing in. You run up high into mountain.

Little did you know this is where your journey would start.

>>>>>

You slowly open your eyes, pain fills your body. How did you survive? You fell, you drop over 1000 feet and yet you are alive. It seems that you fell on something soft, there were golden flowers beneath you.

The pain in your arm and back had worsened from the fall, everything around you is black you try to call out for help "H-help!" Silence welcomes you, your voice echoing throughout the space.

"But nobody came!"

You try to look where the source of sound came from. And you were surprised, there from afar was a flower with a face on it, and it talks. "Howdy, I'm flowey the flower!" You stumble backwards from shock. How is that even possible a flower talking?! "I-I'm Y/N"

"Hmmm, you're new to the underground aren't 'cha?" You slowly nod your head as the flower apparently named flowey says the place called underground. "You must be so confused?" You nod again. Somehow this place reminds you of something but you can't take the point.

Suddenly vines come out of the ground beside flowey and a somewhat F/C heart comes out your chest. "That you see is your soul that is the very culmination of our being, all monster here has one. And monsters here in the underground loves puzzles to level up!" You stayed silent eager to hear what the flower was explaining.

"You also have to collect these friendliness pellets to make your HP rise" you felt something wrong with these so called friendliness pellets, soon enough these friendliness pellets goes near your soul but you dodged them. "what the, I told you to get hit with these bulle- I mean friendliness pellets!" They come closer again but this time faster you dodge them all but soon you got tired, these bullets hits your soul and you fall onto your knees."Die!"

More bullets come closer and surrounds your soul, there was no escape, you knew you would die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 884 22
Yanderetale is and au that I don't know that much about but I decided to write a story in my own version. So sans wants frisk to notice him. Frisk...
28.6K 948 16
(DISCONTINUED) "...Id rather die.." The knife was cutting in already. "Dont you..." The shaking skeleton reached out. "...another chance.." He smiled...
28.3K 1.2K 14
Such a beautiful day to lose your love and found that she forgot aboyt you... fantastic.. hope Sans can find a way to gain her memory back
23.6K 841 18
One little incident One little act One little tast of his kindness Was all it took for Error to become OBSESSED with the little Gaurdian of Positivit...