Sidemen Smut and Shit

By vobiismyweakness

boyxboy sidemen smut More

-Straight-Minizerk-
-Straight-Part2-Minizerk-
-Movie Night-Vobi-
-Revenge-Minishaw-
-You're Safe Now-Ministar-
-You're Safe Now-Part2-Ministar-
-Busy-KSIStar-
-Movie Night-Part2-Vobi-
-Only Mine-Behzstar-
-Booty Call-Wroetostar-
-Prove It-Zerkstar-
-Booty Call-Part2-Wroetostar-
-Only Mine-Part2-Minizerk-
-School Sex is Cool Sex-Minifreezy-
-BaldSKI-KSimon-
-Your Son Calls Me Daddy Too- Minizerk-
adios

-Laundry-Vobi-

4.7K 64 51
By vobiismyweakness

okay, so basically i was reading the amazing book is not on fire, and i got really inspired by a story phil told about dan, and the laundry, and mistakes being made. and yeah, i need more vobi smut in my life, so here we go. :)

warning: angered vikkstar grr

words: 2751

vik's POV:

"tobi, what the fuck did you do?" i groaned loudly, walking into my boyfriend's living room, a bright blue laundry basket gripped tightly in my arms. my eyebrows furrowed in anger, as i glared at him from across the room.

"what do you mean, princess?" he asked, sitting up partially from his slouching position on the couch. confusion, as to why i was so angry at him, clear on his face.

"i mean, why is all my fucking laundry pink?" i asked, raising the tone my voice. i glanced down at the pile of my previously white clothes below me, all now a pastel pink. i furiously marched over, before carelessly throwing the laundry basket onto the couch next to tobi. he quickly began to sift through the clothes in search of an answer as to why they had all been mysteriously dyed pink, a confused look still plastered on his face. after a few seconds of digging through the pink pile, he whipped out a bright red sock. his bright red fucking sock.

anger immediately overtook all of my common sense, and i started yelling loudly at him, flailing my arms around in an attempt to display my frustration to him. "tobi, you fucking piece of shit! i can't believe this! why is your fucking sock in my laundry? it's all ruined now, you fucking um- you fucking ruiner!"

"princess, calm down. it's gonna be okay." he cooed softly, walking over to me and pulling me into a hug. bad idea.

"don't fucking 'princess' me, you cock! it's not gonna be okay! how will it be okay? all of my white clothes are ruined!" i yelled, harshly pushing him out of the hug, causing him to stumble backwards, and land back on the couch. i crossed my arms angrily, and he watched me with a slight hint of amusement on his face. "do you think this is funny? this isn't fucking funny! tobi, i will actually fight you if you think this is funny!"

"no need to fight me, i don't think it's funny." he lied standing back up, but keeping his distance from me in case i decided to push him over again. "but princess, i swear it will be okay."

"how?" i asked impatiently, lowering my voice a bit, in sake of tobi's neighbors.

"you look incredible in pink." he replied, a small smirk on his stupid face. i wasn't in the mood for compliments, i was in the mood to be an angry ass bitch, seeing as literally all of my white underwear, socks, and shirts were fucked. why did i even agree to do my laundry at tobi's in the first place, when i had a perfectly good washing machine back at the house?

"no, i don't, tobi. now let me fight you." i argued, not yet ready to give up my protest.

"yes, you fucking do, princess. now let me kiss you." he said smiling, walking over to me and gently grabbing both of my hands, pulling them out of their crossed position.

"tobi, you better fucking stop being so cute, i'm trying to be angry at you." i said, wanting to pull my hands away from his but being able to, due to the adorable grin on his adorable face. i could never tell if i hated or loved whenever tobi did this. he was always somehow able to convince me to stop being mad at him, even if i was absolutely fuming.

"i'll stop being cute once you kiss me, but until then, i guess i'm just gonna have to tell you how stunning you look when you wear pink." he said smirking, his hands letting go of mine before wrapping loosely around my waist.

"tob, please don't." i begged, a smile threatening to appear onto my face.

"vik, i can't even put into words how amazing you look when you wear pink, but i'll try." he smiled, knowing he was already coming close to breaking me.

"lalala, i'm not listening." i said melodically, cupping my hands over my ears.

tobi chuckled softly at me, before unwrapping his arms from around my waist and gently grabbing my forearms. he carefully pulled them down, uncovering my ears in the process, and placed them around his shoulders. i reluctantly connected my hands together behind his neck, as he re-wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer into him. i sighed softly, before he began his assault of compliments.

"sadly, you don't wear pink that often, princess. but when you do, i have to hold back so much from just bending you over and fucking that pretty, little ass of yours." he said softly, practically whispering as his mouth moved closer and closer to my ear. i felt my pants tighten slightly at his words, and a deep blush rose to my cheeks. "you remember that time you wore that pink sweater when we weren't together yet?"

"yeah?" i responded quietly, remembering the time i had to wear that stupid fucking sweater, because all of my other shirts were dirty. i also remembered how many times my cheeks basically turned the color of the sweater that day, due to catching tobi, who i had a massive crush on at the time, staring at me, almost as if he was mesmerized by me. me. of all the beautiful people in the world, tobi was mesmerized by me.

"i had to use literally all of my willpower to keep myself from kissing your gorgeous lips." he whispered, brushing his lips softly against the cartilage of my ear.

"well since you didn't do it then, why don't you do it now?" i asked, quietly, a small blush rising on my cheeks.

"that wasn't the deal, was it now? i'm pretty sure, i'm just gonna have to keep going on about how perfect you are until you kiss me." he said, chuckling slightly before resuming his complimenting. i groaned, before roughly slamming my lips against his. i was extremely annoyed that i had lost our little argument, but i was quite content with the outcome nonetheless.

i felt the smug little smirk on tobi's face, as he passionately kissed back, his hands slowly trailing down my back. i moaned softly into the kiss, as he cupped my ass cheeks harshly in his hands.

"tob," i moaned breathily, as he moved his kisses down to my neck, biting softly on my most sensitive areas, but not enough to leave behind marks, which he knew i adored receiving from him. i was already still pretty fucking annoyed at him for the little laundry incident, so his teasing didn't make me the happiest person in the world. i groaned and pushed him abruptly, causing him to topple backwards and land on his ass onto the couch for the second time that night.

"tobi, i'm not in the mood to be fucking teased." i said, straddling his lap and rewrapping my arms around his shoulders. he smirked as he placed his hands carefully on my hips, before reattaching his mouth to my neck. this time, however, he immediately went to my sweet spot and started marking it up. quiet moans escaped from my mouth as he did so, and my hands moved down from his shoulders to tug at the hem of his t-shirt.

he pulled away from my neck once he was content with the hickey he had left, allowing me a chance to pull his shirt over his head and throw it somewhere on the floor to be picked up later. he quickly copied me, pulling my own shirt over my head and throwing it to join his on the floor.

"can we just skip foreplay?" i asked, bringing my hands to pull down at the edge of his joggers. how eager i was for his dick to be in me, was a bit ridiculous.

"whatever you want, princess." he replied, shifting around a bit, and causing his erection to graze against my inner thigh. i whimpered loudly, as he trailed wet kisses along my collar bones. i carefully lifted myself up off of his lap by my knees, which were stationed on either side of where he sat, and i slowly pulled his joggers and boxers down as far as i could, before taking his almost fully erect dick in my hand, stroking him up and down.

tobi moaned quietly into my collar bones, as he brought his hands down to free me from my own underwear, which was luckily the only thing i was wearing on my bottom half. i whimpered, as his hand grazed against my erection while he pulled my briefs down as far as he could, before they got caught at my knees. i stood fully up off of the couch in order to remove them, whimpering slightly at the loss of all contact.

"fuck, you're gorgeous." tobi groaned, as his eyes trailed up and down my completely exposed body. i blushed at his compliment, before carefully repositioning myself so that i was hovering over his lap again, my hands gripping tightly at his shoulders, and my knees sinking into the couch on either side of him. he placed one of his hands on my waist, while he used the other one to position his dick under my entrance.

"fuck, tob." i groaned out, after lowering myself enough that his tip had popped inside of me. my fingernails dug into his shoulders, as pain overwhelmed me, due to the fact that i hadn't been prepped at all, and the only lube we were using was the small amount of precum that had gathered at tobi's slit from when i had briefly jacked him off.

a pair of lips quickly attached themselves to my own, in an attempt to distract me from the pain. i slowly kissed back, as i started lowering myself more and more onto his dick. i felt him moan into the kiss, once i had fully taken him in me, my ass cheeks pressed against his upper thighs. i just sat there for a bit, passionately kissing him and waiting for my body to adjust to the large dick in me, so it wouldn't be as painful once i started riding him.

the pain slowly but surely washed away, and the tiniest bit of pleasure rushed through me. i pulled away from the kiss and moaned loudly, as i shifted around a bit and a huge wave of pleasure overcame me. i felt both of tobi's hands on my waist lift me up gently, and i started to gently bounce on him, his hands guiding me in a rhythm.

the room soon filled with the sound of skin slapping and moaning, as i increased the velocity of my bouncing on his cock. i buried my face into tobi's neck, lazily dragging my lips across his skin to help cope with the pleasure. i moaned loudly, as his dick slammed into my prostate for the first time. i roughly began marking up his neck, as my prostate started to get abused with every bounce.

i moaned loudly into his neck again, as i unexpectedly reached my high and blew my load all over his stomach. immediately after, i heard tobi swear loudly, and i felt myself getting filled up with his cum.

after we came down from both of our highs, i collapsed roughly against his chest, breathing heavily. i cringed a bit, as my sticky ass puddle of cum smeared between our stomachs as they collided. i could feel tobi's lungs heaving deeply below me as we both just laid there, completely exhausted.

my eyes drifted close, as i felt tobi carefully pull his dick out of my hole. the sound of his rhythmic heartbeat filled my ears, as exhaustion fully engulfed me and i passed out, naked, cum-covered, and cum-filled laying on his chest.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me," a familiar voice rang out, interrupting me from my oddly comfortable sleep, despite the very uncomfortable position i was in. i groaned, snuggling deeper into tobi's warm, chest below me.

"hey harry, what's up?" tobi finally spoke out, his voice deep and groggy from his recent sleep. i reluctantly opened my eyes and lifted my head off of his chest, turning it towards the direction of the commotion, before placing it back down again, and taking in the sight of a shocked harry, standing frozen in the hallway that led to the to living room.

"i can't believe this shit," he muttered to himself, diverting his gaze from where we laid, naked on the couch, down to the floor. he brought his hands up to run through his hair, in a stressful manner, before speaking again. "cal sends me down here for fucking toilet paper, and i have to witness this shit. you have to be fucking kidding me."

"toilet paper's in the hall closet." tobi said, chuckling slightly at the distraught boy that was standing in his hallway. i probably would've been a lot more embarrassed that harry had walked in on us cuddling naked, if it wasn't for how tired i was.

harry mumbled in response, before turning around and walking back down the hallway towards the closet.

"how'd you get in here anyway?" tobi called, as the sound of rummaging filled the flat. after a few moments, harry reemerged from around the corner, his eyes still glued to the floor, and a toilet paper roll gripped tightly in his hand.

"cal had a key," he said, pulling a small key out of the pocket of his joggers and holding it up to us.

"oh, yeah." tobi said, and harry shoved the key back into his pocket. he hesitantly glanced back up at us, before quickly returning his gaze to the floor.

"cmon' guys, i thought you two were supposed to be the innocent ones," he groaned, as he turned and walked back down the hallway. the sound of a door slamming, rang through the flat, and tobi chuckled softly below me.

"good morning, princess." he gently spoke, and i lifted my head up to give him a small smile. he immediately returned the smile, lovingly. his eyes looked about as tired as i felt.

"morning, tob." i spoke quietly, before pecking him carefully on the lips. after a few minutes of sweet morning kisses, and small smiles being shared, i slowly lifted myself off of his chest for the first time in hours, cringing as our stomachs reluctantly separated, after being held together so long with my slowly drying cum in between us.

"care to take a shower?" tobi asked, noticing the disgust on my face, as i looked down at the mess we had made.

"yes, please." i responded nodding. i felt myself get swiftly picked up bridal style, before i was carried to the nearest bathroom for some much needed shower time.

tobi gently opened the glass door to his shower, before carefully placing me on my feet inside. i smiled as he hopped inside behind me, leaning forward and turning on the hot shower in the process. i sighed in content as the water began pouring down my body, somewhat washing away the now fully dried cum.

i smiled, as i felt a pair of soapy hands behind me gently begin to massage all over my body. i turned around to face the owner of the hands, before gently placing my lips on his, my wet hands coming up to hold the sides of his face. he slowly kissed back, as he continued to soap up my body, sending shivers down my spine, despite the hot water pouring down the backside of my body.

the end bitch
(i'm so bad at endings help)

i'm so exhausted, trump's officially president, and life is shit right now.

but you know what can fix that??

vobi!!

okay, why did i just advertise vobi as if it was a product i'm trying to sell...

i swear i'm somehow always high.

don't do drugs, kids.

okay, anyway, love all y'all sons of bitches and hope you enjoyed this absolute shitshow.

kthxbye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
911K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
318K 14.2K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...