Married to a SASAENG FAN

By kimchohee1206

Putting a tracker on our van,invading our privacy,stealing our private items,breaking inside our dorm,those a... More

~Chapter one~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter four~
~Chapter five~
~Chapter six~
~Chapter seven~
~Chapter eight~
~Chapter nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter eleven~
~Chapter twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter fourteen pt.1~
~Chapter fourteen pt.2~
~Chapter fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter nineteen~
Last Chapter

Special

727 31 7
By kimchohee1206

BOO! Hello guys! It's been awhile! Since Halloween is almost there, I decided to publish a Halloween Special! Yey! I hope you guys will like it.

Let's go!!!

With her tiny hands holding to her mom, she held a bucket full of candy on the other.

As they enter their house, a guy welcomed them with the brightest smile.

He picked up the little girl, pinching her cheeks "Aigoo! My little baby~ look at you rocking that vampire costume."

"It reminds me of you when you wore that vampire costume years ago." ChanHyun sneak her hands around Taehyung's waist, reminiscing.

Taehyung landed a kiss on her forehead.

"Appa, Chae Hyung got lots and lots of candies." His daughter brags, showing him her bucket.

He gave her a kiss then put her down "Really? Can appa have some?" He rub his belly.

"Ok." She handed him the bucket then look around the room, her pigtails bouncing "Kasper-oppa?"

"He's in his room baby."

The little girl giggled excitedly, her short legs desperately tried to take her into his room as fast as it can but due to her running so fast, her leg gave up.

The couple was taken aback but after a while, ChanHyun started to laugh as Taehyung hysterically run to his daughter, being the protective father he is. He lift her up, examining her from head to toe.

"Baby, are you ok? Are you hurt? Tell appa~" he coed, rubbing her pink fluffy cheeks.

Chae Hyung laugh, dusting herself before giving Taehyung a kiss on the cheeks "I'm a brave girl appa! Just like umma!"

Taehyung's smile can't be any brighter. He look at his wife then back at his daughter "You're right." He said as he brush off her bangs.

Chae Hyung giggle before running off to her brother.

Upon reaching his room, she tried grabbing the doorknob but her short hands couldn't reach it. She look back at her parents innocently.

ChanHyun giggled, opening the door for her daughter.

She run inside excitedly, bragging to her brother how many candies she got.

Kasper set down his computer and pick up his adorable little sister, carrying her back to the living room where Taehyung and ChanHyun was.

Kasper sat down, Chae Hyung in his lap.

"Appa, Chae Hyung really resembles eomma a lot. Are you sure you're the father?" He joke as he doesn't see any resemblance between Taehyung and his sister.

"What do you mean." Taehyung pout "Her eyes and lips looks exactly like mine! Right Hyunie?" He look back at his wife for approval but she just shrug at him.

Kasper whisper something at Chae Hyung and the two started laughing while staring at their dad.

"ChanHyun!" Taehyung lean his head on her shoulder "The kids are bullying me again."

"You bully them everyday." She laugh, flicking his forehead.

"No! I never did!" He deny.

"Sure appa. You pranked me multiple times a week!" Kasper complains.

"Eomma too!" Chae Hyung joined in "You always kiss her and lift her up!"

ChanHyun's cheeks turned red.

Kasper laugh "Little sis, it's not bullying if eomma likes it. Plus she always hug and kiss appa too. Eomma is as wild as a beast." He winks at his mom.

Taehyung ruffle his hair, giving his son a high-5 "That's my son!"

"Taehyung!" ChanHyun scolded, slapping his arms "What have you been teaching our kids!"

Suddenly, the light started to flicker. Taehyung quickly pulled ChanHyun in close, letting out a small scream as the light completely went off.

"Appa! Eomma!" Chae Hyung cling to her brother as close as she can.

Kasper pulled out his phone, putting the flashlight on. He laughed upon seeing his dad sitting on ChanHyun's lap like a little kid.

"Appa, isn't it suppose to be the other way around?" He tease "How could mom put up with your childishness."

"Right!" ChanHyun push Taehyung away "Man up! You already have 2 kids!"

Taehyung pout, shaking his head "I won't man up until we have 7 children." He winks "Lucky seven."

"Why don't you try giving birth?" ChanHyun flick his forehead "Pervert! Kasper, don't grow up like your dad!"

"I won't Eomma." Kasper chuckle.

"All you guys do is bully me!" Taehyung cross his arms, pouting.

"Cause we love you." ChanHyun cup his cheeks before flicking his forehead again "Pabo! I'll go get some blanket. We can stay here and sleep together at the living room."

"Yey! Sleep over!" Chae Hyung cheered, not even a bit scared of the dark.

"By the way, where's your candy? I thought you'll give oppa some?" Kasper extended his arms, asking for candies.

The little girl look at her dad.

Taehyung took her from Kasper "Sorry...I ate all your candies." He apologize,carrying his daughter in his lap.

The little girl's eyes started to water "But-But-But why???"

"Because appa was hungry~"

".....Ok." She pouts then tap Taehyung's stomach "I'll miss you candies."

Taehyung tried hard not to laugh "You aren't mad baby?"

"I'm sad but I still love you appa~ Uncles can just buy me more~"

"It was really delicious~"

"Did you eat oppa's too???"

"No."

"Cause it's not good?"

"Hmmm~"

She stick her tongue out at her brother "Appa said your chocolates are not good~ bleh!"

"Here." Kasper took out a bucket from behind him and handed it to his sister before following his mom to her room.

Tears started falling on the little girl's cheeks "Uh...Uwah!!! Appa! You said you ate it! I hate you! Is mine not delicious?! I hate you!!!!"

"Ugh! That Kasper! He saw that I hid the candies beside the sofa!" Taehyung then hug his daughter "Don't cry baby~ appa feel sad when you cry,ok? I'm just kidding. Ofcourse your candies are good. Appa just want to share with you."

Chae Hyung wipe her tears "R-Really?"

"Yes." He smiled.

The little girl took a packet of chocolate. She broke it in half with Taehyung helping her "Here Appa. Let's share." She stuff half on it in his mouth, almost choking him.

"Is it good?" She ask, eating her chocolate slowly.

He couldn't open his mouth. The chocolate was too big but he nodded his head, still smiling.

Kasper and ChanHyun then came back, throwing blankets at them.

Chae Hyung giggled "Appa looks like a ghost."

Taehyung took the white blanket off his head "A handsome ghost?"

"No." She shook her head "You look like the ghost sitting on our stairs."

"Huh?" ChanHyun look at her daughter with confusion.

She pointed towards the long stairs "There. She looks like appa a lot."

"Eomma...Chae Hyung is creeping me out!" Kasper hug ChanHyun despite him being almost as tall as her.

"Now who needs to man up?" Taehyung laugh, pulling ChanHyun closer to him and kissing the top of her head "Seems like my mom is still watching over us all the time ChanHyun."

Lame update I know 😂 but thanks for reading guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 19K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
24.5K 1.4K 48
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
606K 17K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
54.3K 3K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...