Damaged✔

By GraceForever33

There's bad blood between their packs. There's bad blood between them. Naturally, they're suppose to hate e... More

The Beginning....
~1.0~
~2.0~
~3.0~
~4.0~
~5.0~
~6.0~
~7.0~
~8.0~
~9.0~
~10.0~
~11.0~
~12.0~
~13.0~
~14.0~
~14.0~ (part 2)
~14.0 (Part 3)~
~15.0~
~16.0~
~17.0~
~18.0~
~19.0~
~20.0~
~21.0~
~22.0~
~23.0~
~24.0~
~25.0~
~26.0~
~27.0~
~28.0~
~29.0~
~30.0~
~31.0~
~32.0~
~33.0~
~34.0~
~35.0~
~35.0~ Part Two
~36.0~
~37.0~
~38.0~
~39.0~
~40.0~
~41.0~
~42.0~
~43.0~
~ 44.0~
~45.0~
~46.0~
~47.0~
~49.0~
~50.0~
~51.0~
~52.0~
~53.0~

~48.0~

16 1 0
By GraceForever33

"They gone judge no matter what."

~Unknown

****

Third POV

The loose gravel crunched under Amalina's feet as she made her way through the cell. Jason was walking bravely in front of her. His large shoulders moved fluidly in a navy V-neck. 

The area was silent. Nothing was making any noise besides their shoes making contact with the concrete. 

The powerful aura she was feeling started to become overwhelming as she got closer to the cell of the witch. 

A few inches away Jason stopped her, gesturing that she stay still.  He stepped further towards the cell, facing the violet-eyed witch. 

"Are you hungry, brat?" he spat, hitting the iron bars. Amalina heard as the cell awakened with movement. 

"You know playing with a deprived witch is deadly" Esmeralda spoke as her pale hands wrapped around the bars. "But, I am hungry and thirsty. I hope you didn't cook this time" she teased. 

Jason snarled, pushing the tray under the cell. 

"Lasagna, yay" she cheered dryly. " I swear if they cut me open they would only see pasta" She rolled her eyes referring to the amount of pasta she had since she was locked up. 

"Would you prefer the meal or starvation?" Jason's smile was wicked as he slid the cup of water, which also held the poison Amalina had conjured. 

"Sarcasm" 

"You can just break out of here if you hate the food, Oh mighty witch" Jason mocked as he peered into the cell. Esmeralda nodded. 

"I could" she confirmed and sat on the bed digging into her food. 

"Then, why are you here? We killed him already" he reminded her. The fork froze in her mouth as she stared at the ground. "He isn't coming back" Jason taunted, making sure every word was punctured. Esmeralda simply shrugged and shoved the food into her mouth. 

"I don't want to miss out on the delightful meals, wolf" she smiled, making Jason's blood boil. She picked up the water and drank a little. "I love it here" she finished. 

Jason kept his eyes on her "You do?" 

Esmeralda went to smirk, but she felt it. The dizziness that came with the last swallow. Her eyes looked down at the cup, studying it. 

"What's in this?" but her words were mumbled and jumbled together. Sloppy.

Jason quickly unlocks the bars, rushing in to catch her. The cup dropped from her lifeless hands. 

"Let's get this party started" Jason shouted back. Amalina rushed in only to come to a halt when she saw the girl lying in the bed. She seems so young to be harvesting so much power. 

"Well, are you going to stare for the 30 minutes or work?" Jason asked her as he laid his body on the floor. 

"She just seems so young" she mumbled as she moved around the cell, setting up the items she carried. 

"Yeah, I know. She's only 16, but she's been corrupted by that bastard" he mumbled, his head going flat against the ground. 

"I think it's sad" She frowned, stretching her hand above Esmeralda's stomach. A soft chant that she knew by heart escaped her lips and she felt the familiar feeling of power wafting around her and sinking into her pores. It tingled through her veins and trembled in her blood. Its impact is similar to waves crashing against a sea wall in her eardrums. 

The power felt good. 

Real good. 

She smiled, her eyes lighting up as she looked over the items she set out. She grabbed the blood that Jason had gotten from Zaria and poured it into one flask, still chanting away. Jason watched her curiously as a weight dropped upon him, his eyes lowering significantly fast. 

"What are y-" his words fade as he falls asleep. 

*

*

A moment later he awoke, feeling like he was coming from a high. It was just like the euphoric state he and Cat would have when they got stoned. He felt as though his blackout was forever, but it was truly only 15 minutes. 

He found Amalina sitting on the bed next to Esmeralda, staring down intently at him. 

"Were you tired?" she asked, a brow raised. He licked his lips, they seemed dry all of a sudden. 

"Kind of" he mumbled, sitting up. 

"You were only supposed to be sleep for like two minutes, not 15" She smirked and he rolled his eyes. 

"Sorry, it's a bit tiresome trying to keep sane" The sarcasm in his tone made Lina sit up straight. Jason got to his feet, all the while her eyes trained on him. 

"How do you feel?" she said, watching as he picked up Esmeralda's tray.  

"I feel-" he took a moment to think about it. Truly evaluating himself as he thought of her words. He could almost pass for feeling the same, but it was there. 

The slight difference. 

He felt it somehow stirring in him. The awakening of something new. 

"It's too early to tell," he told her because it was true. He had to wait it out. Until the time he felt like he was about to snap if it would come true. 

"It worked though. You're really good at receiving magic" she beamed and Jason looked at her. 

"Thanks" he smiled. He looked over at Esmeralda. "She's going to be really pissed off when she wakes".  Lina nodded, looking at her timer. 

"Which is only 6 minutes from now" she mumbled and frowned at the girl. 

"Stop that" he grumbled, walking to rest the tray outside the cell. 

"What?" she gaped, picking up her supplies. 

"You're looking at her as if she was some lost puppy. She's not. She's dangerous" 

"Yes, but she's also a little girl who is clearly hurting" 

"How are you getting all of that from one meeting? This girl literally killed people" he gestured, in disbelief. 

"You have as well" 

Jason pointed his finger in Lina's direction. "I have never claimed to be innocent, sweetheart" he growled. 

Lina huffed and looked at her things. She gathered them into her hands and walked passed Jason, but he stopped her. 

She released a breath and looked at him. He was wearing an expression she hadn't seen before. 

Was it empathy?

"Did you feel good?" he asked. She squinted and he clarified. "I saw how you felt when you got her power. Did you feel good being that powerful?" 

"I didn't take all" she mumbled.

"Yeah, but you took enough to make a smile so bright I needed shades" Jason mused.

A small laugh escaped her lips as she shook her head. "Feeling worthless isn't fun, you know. I will always need power to protect my family" she whispered, brushing past him and out of the cell. 

Jason looked over at Esmeralda's body one more time before walking out of the cell and closing it tightly. 

**

**

'The town of Chinnala has been on high alert ever since The Chain Murderer has become our topic of discussion. There have been over 15 murders over the space of 3 weeks. The majority have been linked to one another while others have remained anonymous. Chinnala has never experienced anything this close to mass murder before, but it is almost close. The town will soon have to go into a town-wide curfew until police-'

"What are you listening to?" Zaria asked Tyler as she stepped into the room. She was mentally tired from the day as she walked into the bathroom.

"Was listening to the news. Apparently, we have some type of serial killer going wild" Tyler frowned and switched to Wild N Out.

"Aren't we too small to have a serial killer? Eventually, people will know who it is" she answered through a mouth full of toothpaste.

"That's what I am saying. They're going to put us on curfew" Tyler peeled off his shirt and walked over to the bed to take off his jewelry.

"Ain't like we go out anyway. The pack is our life" she spat and started rinsing.

"Is that some way of you telling me I don't carry you out" Zaria snapped up straight and looked out of the doorway.

"Where the hell did that come from?"

Tyler shrugged, rolling his neck around a bit.

"I have been thinking a lot about us and we don't go out. We don't do anything as a couple besides work" Ty said walking over to Ria in all his glory. There were only black basketball pants and socks.

"I didn't notice it until now. Do you want us to go out?" she asked, receiving a groan from Tyler. "What, now?"

"We sound like old people. We should be spontaneous and young, not here debating whether or not we should go out. Soon we'll be planning when to have sex!" he let out a huff of frustration.

Zaria stared at him, biting her lips as she tried to hold in her laughter.

"Baby, this is not funny" he groaned. "I think we're getting old here" he raised his brows, trying to get Ria to see the seriousness of it.

"Are you going through an early mid-life crisis because your birthday is in a couple of days?" Ty let out a breath and she chuckled reaching up to kiss him. "Chill babe" she whispered in his ears. Tyler grasped her waist and raised her up. Her legs instantly wrapped around him.

Like a bad habit his mouth aimed for his mark, his tongue darting to lick the area. Extreme pleasure shot through her body as her legs tightened around him. They started trembling as his finger dug into her shoulder.

"Why does that do so much to me?" she groaned. She could feel herself dampening and he didn't even kiss her yet.

"It's going to be like that for a while until you learn to control it" he whispered, slowly starting to grind into her. He moaned as she repaid his actions and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I don't like it" she hiccuped, but a pleasurable moan escaped her lips when he licked the spot again and rubbed on her breast.

"I love it" he whispered and before she knew she was slain on the bed, having her clothes ripped off her.

**

**

"We're going out tomorrow, so clear your schedule" Ty leaned up on his elbow as he gazed down at Zaria. She was fully exposed with slightly erect nipples in his sight. His hands instinctively went for the left and started teasing it.

She sucked in a breath and turn so she can lay on her side, effectively stopping him from her torture.

"Okay, where?" she asked.

"I want to watch this movie that's out and I want you with me" he whispered, reaching for her nipple again.

One thing Zaria has learned about Tyler is that he is somewhat addicted to sex. Well, lovemaking.

He wasn't a quickie. He loved taking his time and making sure she was straight before he would come.

He also was a big fan of foreplay. Something she wasn't used to.

"What's the name?" she asked, vaguely noticing how she placed her hands on his waist and drew closer. Tyler hummed and stuck his leg in between hers prying it open. She complies as she felt his fingers slide between her slit.

He was breathing heavily as he watched with dark eyes her head thrown back onto the pillow. She spread her legs wider and gripped the sheets beside her.

"It's called Fifty Shade Darker" he mumbled. Zaria tried to open her eyes, but the pleasure was starting to shoot through her. She felt Tyler's hands moved, but then she felt the warmness of his tongue and she bucked into it.

"F**k Tyler" she groaned. She kept grinding into his face so he had to hold her in place.

"Watch with me?" he asked his breath sinking into her. He punctuated each word with a lick and she squeezed her breast in frustration.

"Tyler" she screamed. She was so close, but he was teasing her. She hated that.

"I asked you a question, baby" he raised his head and she looked at him. The moisture of her on his lips where there as he licked them slowly. "You want to watch it with me?"

"Yes, f**k, now make me cu--" she bucked and trembled when she felt Tyler did the very thing she was waiting for.

The second time was even better.

**

**

OKAYY ZYLER... I SEE YOU!

COMMENT AND VOTE!

S'IL VOUS PLAIT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 12.3K 34
Gabriel Sinner is no myth - he is every wolf's worst nightmare. Some say he is only a myth told to scare children. Others claim to have caught a gli...
Sweet Moana By 🌬

Teen Fiction

297K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
341K 11.6K 26
Zahra Jones only intention was to graduate, discover true happiness and avoid Levi Karldon by all means possible, but that becomes impossible when sh...
1K 49 20
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...