Daddy's Princess

By savvy_coker

Sequel to Daddy Ash. ;-) More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen

chapter fifteen

2K 46 2
By savvy_coker

i wake up and notice i'm alone in bed.

That's weird, i swear ashton was here last night..or was i dreaming?

"Knock, knock." i hear his sweet voice.

I roll over and look at the doorway to see ashton's fit body standing there with a coffee mug in his hand.

"hiiii." i smile at him and lay on my side. He walks over and sits next to me on the bed. He hands me the mug.

"For me?" i look at him.

"For you." he places the warm mug in my hands and kisses my forehead softly.

"Thank you Ash." i smile at him and take a sip of the warm brew.

"You're welcome baby. What would you like to do today?" he asks me sweetly.

"I don't know, what did you have planned?"

"Well Calum wanted to meet up and hang out."

"Oh okay."

"But if you wanted to do something i can cancel."

"No don't be silly ash. you haven't seen calum in forever. you should go visit him."

"Like you should visit Michael?"

"Why?"

"He was your family at one point. you need to keep him as family."

"That's okay. i'm pretty sure he hates me now."

"See and that's exactly why you should reach out to him."

"is this a test?"

"A test?" he questions.

"Yeah because you know how mikey really feels about me."

"that's not the point. i trust you."

"I just don't know if i'm ready to speak to him."

"Whatever floats your boat." he says as he gets up and grabs his clothes, putting them on.

"I guess i'll go hang with cal. Do you want me to stay the night again or?"

"I don't care ashton, you know where the key is if you decide to come here." i smile at him as he walks over and gives me a kiss.

"Well i guess i'll see you later." he smiles back at me.

when i hear the front door shut i lay there thinking about Michael. the last time i saw him we were here and it was when ashton started popping back in my life.

I just don't know if he will be disappointed in me for going back to him or what.

I grab my phone and text him.

Me :

hey mikey, haven't seen you in awhile and i miss you. so i guess if you wanna hang out we can? just let me know. xoxo

i lay my phone down and wait for a reply.

"he's never gunna respond." i say to myself.

almost instantaneously i get a text back.

mikey :

you free now? i can come over. i have some of the "devils lettuce" if you're down ;-)

Me :

i'm down, like a gay guys dick in a strip club ;-) lmaooooo

Mikey :

omw!

I wait and clean up a bit before he arrives. He lets himself in and i greet him from down the little hall my room is off of.

"What's up little one?" he asks in a friendly tone.

So far so good.

"Not much. good to see you!" i walk up to him and hug him. He smells like mint and it's such a nice smell for him.

oh and there's a hint of marijuana.

I back away and give him a small smile.

He walks over and cracks the window in my living room and pulls out a swisher packet.

"You want to start it up?" he gestures towards me.

"Uh sure." i pull out my lighter and open the packet. letting one blunt slip out, i light the end and let it burn for a second before i take the first hit.

Almost instantly i feel the drug hitting me. it's been so long since i've done this. I pass it to Michael and sink into my couch as he sinks into the other side.

After 10 minutes he saves the roach and we sit in silence. The silence is almost too quiet to bear.

"i miss you." i say quietly.

"I miss you too." he says back.

We hear the door knob move and look over in sync. Ashton pops in, is it that late already?

"Hey guys." he says.

"Hi."

Michael sits quietly and awkwardly.

"Smells very loud in here." Ashton giggles as i look at him, his features more beautiful than ever.

"mhm." i hum in response.

"Well don't let me intrude. I'll take jaspar for a walk." he scoops the pup up and grabs his leash off the counter. With that he leaves.

"Wanna go on the balcony?"

"Sure" michael says quietly.

We walk outside and i can feel michaels questions.

"gotta cig." he asks me.

i hand him one along with my lighter.

"So why'd you call me over again?"

"i miss you, i miss having my best friend around."

"well you know i don't approve of him." he emphasizes the 'him'.

"it's none of your concern mike, i love him and i always will." i confess to him as he takes a hit from his cigarette.

"i still wish it was me you said that about, but i'm happy for you. if you genuinely love him, he loves you, and you're happy that's all that matters." he says as he exhales.

I sit in silence as the drugs still have some affect over my body. I look at the blue-ish pink sky and smile a little.

"what?"

i turn my head and look at Michael.

"Huh?"

"you started smiling?"

"oh i just remember all the times you and i would go sit on the roof when mom and dad would fight and we'd talk and look at the sky as the sun set."

"yeah..those were the days." he says.

Ashton comes back in the front door and i hear jaspar feet tapping against the floor as he runs back inside.

Ashton walks up and opens the door,

"mind if i join you guys?" he asks hesitantly.

"no come on out." michael spits out before i can even respond.

That was surprising. It wouldn't shock me if michael didn't get up and leave though now.

"So how have you been ashton? It's been awhile." he asks him.

"Um i've been good actually. i'm getting my life back together, so i can't complain about that." he gives his signature half smile.

"I hear ya. You still talk to cal and luke?"

The boys keep having a conversation as if i'm not even there so i go back inside for a few minutes to smoke the rest of the roach we had.

I feel my high kick back in as i smoke what's left of the blunt. I finish it and ash it on my cute ash tray i got at a thrift store. I go to the kitchen and grab some water, as i round the corner to go back out on the balcony i see mike and ash hugging.

I stand there confused and shocked. What is happening?

When michael pulls away i see ashton's face, he's crying. Why is he crying?

I see the two start to move towards the door. Oh shit, oh shit. I turn around and act as if i just walked out of the kitchen. I turn back around when i hear the door slide open and catch ashton wiping his face.

I mouth 'are you okay?' to him and he nods his head yes.

"Well i hate to leave but i gotta get going." Michael says.

"Oh okay, well call me if you want to hang out again." i say to him as i walk over and hug him, i can still smell the mint on him.

"I will, i promise." he smiles at me as he turns for the door.

"See ya ash!" he waves at him and closes the door behind him. 

I immediately turn around and face ashton, high as fuck, and make eye contact with him.

"Did you guys just have like a bromance moment or something?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 7.5K 107
book 2 of the 5sos preferences
48.9K 1K 138
Purely self explanatory. I kinda suck so beware. I take requests!! ❥ ❥ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ∶¹⁸ O̥ͦC̥ͦT̥ͦO̥ͦB̥ͦE̥ͦR̥ͦ ₂₀₁₄ C⃣O⃣M⃣P⃣L⃣E⃣D⃣: October/ 13 December 20...
1.5M 17.2K 200
I do NOT own this preferences! I found them on tumblr and I thought more people should read them, so ALL rigths are reserved by their 'original' writ...
441K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me