Don't tell...

Par LoveAunaa

He walked up towards me, backing me up against the wall. He pressed his body against mine and buried his face... Plus

Sneak peak!!!!
•1•
•2•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•

•3•

18.6K 215 8
Par LoveAunaa

I woke up on my hard floor. I don't have a bed or a couch so I sleep on the floor with just a blanket and my little box tv on the floor as well.

I don't really watch it because there is nothing to really watch on it, I can watch movies on it but I watched all the movies that I have 100 and more times. I know them by heart now and I can say the whole movie as it goes.

I stood up, went to the bathroom to fix myself up by getting into the shower washing myself up, brushing my teeth and doing my hair.

I put on a sweat shirt from my closet and a pair of black leggings, not much just because I don't really have much to wear. I walked to the refrigerator thinking there will really be food in it but like always there isn't. Some days I go without food then others I don't, depends really.

I get my pay check tomorrow and rent comes up as well, so I can buy a little food for myself and the rest has to go to rent. Need somewhere to sleep every night. I laid down on the floor on my back looking at the ceiling.

Sometimes I think I should be a hooker because I think personally, I will never have sex, but not just that, it will be for the money too or at least a stripper...

I jumped up a little when I heard a soft knock on the front door. Not looking at the peek hole, I opened the door and saw a man with a box in his hands.

"Here is your order." The man said with a smile. I looked at him and he had pizza in his hands, I wanted it really bad but I don't have money for that.

"Umm I think you have the wrong house." I said.

"Are you Lucy?" He asked. 

'How in the hell.'

"Yeah?" I said awkwardly.

"Well this order is already paid for you ma'am." He said politely.

I looked at him funny, wondering who could have paid for it, I saw him put the box of pizza out trying to hand it to me.

"Do you know who did this for me?" I asked.

"His name is Daaa, ahh i forgot!" The man tried to pronounce the man name who ordered me this pizza.

Ok first of all, I do not know one Daaaaa! In my life at all, second why would anyone even give me a pizza. Most people don't even like me just because of my mouth. That's why I don't have friends hardly and none of my family talks to me.

Not trusting the pizza at all, I said "you eat a piece first." I said to the man. He looked at me sideways confused.

"Why?"

"did I stutter? I don't trust the pizza." I explained.

"It's only pizza, you don't like pizza or your afraid of it?" He asked with a laugh.

I turned around and started to close the door. As I did that his foot stopped the door from closing and I looked at him.

"Ok look." He said opening the box and taking a piece. He bit into the pizza looking at me saying "mmmmm" and I started to laugh. "Ok take the box, I have to get back to work."

"Ok thanks." I giggled and he smile at me than walked away as I closed the door.

I opened the pizza box and scan over it, everything looked ok so I took a piece and put it up to my mouth and took a bite then another.

(Goal: 2 votes/1 comment)

Boring book so far I know, but I don't want to get into the book so fast, I want you guys to get to know Lucy better. Thanks for reading! c:

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

469K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
1.8K 9 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...
235K 3.8K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
76.7K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...