♔Afterwards: Falling For Aspe...

By mcdbai56

1st book in the 'Afterwards' series America was devastated that Maxon chose Kriss. America was invited to... More

✨STORY DESCRIPTION✨
Chapter 1: The Announcement
Chapter 2: Tipsy America
Chapter 3: My Choice
Chapter 4: I'm Staying!?
Chapter 5: Telling Celeste The Truth(1/2)
Chapter 6: Telling Celeste The Truth(2/2)
Chapter 7: Morning Explanation
Chapter 8: Wedding Planning
Chapter 9: Inviting Them Over
Chapter 10: A Little Mishap
Chapter 11: The Finishing Touches
Chapter 12: Princess Nicoletta
Chapter 13: The Garden
Chapter 14: My Past(1/2)
Chapter 15: Calmness
Chapter 16: My Past (2/2)
Chapter 17: Lunch Time
Chapter 18: Midnight(1/2)
Chapter 19: Midnight(2/2)
Chapter 20: Afterwards
Chapter 21: A Threat
Chapter 22: An Emotional Mess
Chapter 23: Talking
Chapter 24: Coming To An End
Chapter 25: The End and A New Beginning
❤️Special Messages #1❤️
❤️SNEAK PEAKS 4 'Shattered'❤️

❤️Special Messages #2❤️

269 3 0
By mcdbai56

This info is also in my 'Cover Contests' book!

Okay! I want you, to make a cover for one, or both of these books,

'Falling For Aspen'

'Shattered'

You don't have to make a cover for both stories! You could make one or two covers for one story if you want!

There is a chance that if you make a cover for each story that both of your covers will win the contest!

There is also a possibility that there will be one winner for one book, and a different winner for another book!

PRIZES for WINNING:

1. Two or more Chapter dedications for you!

2. Promotions for your story or stories!

3. Votes and feedback on book(s) you want me to read!

4. A follow(if not following already)!

5. Automatically the next Followers of the Week(the following week after a current one is over)

6. Partnership in one, two, or more chapters in 'Shattered' or a different book+dedication for it!

START:

10-29-16(October 29th)

DEADLINE:

11-12-16(November 12th)

You have about TWO WEEKS to complete your cover(s)

You can send me a link through PM for your cover(s) if you want! If you can't, I'll give you my Email through PM!

WARNING: I will delete the messages between us once you have told me and I have seen my Email that you sent the cover to me! If there's a case where it didn't go through, I will notify you. I will also notify you if I received your wonderful cover(s)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.4K 47
The Selection Fan Fiction "I, Clarissa Dossen, will never be free from the cage of other people's choices." Clarissa Dossen is a 17 year...
130K 5.5K 51
(The Selection and Red Queen) ♡BOOK TWO OF THE CHOOSING SERIES♡ ~note: This can not be read as a stand-alone. The plot and characters will be a huge...
220K 2.6K 22
"AMERICA!" The bullet hit her just before I reached her. ** What if Maxon hadn't jumped in front of America in time? ** Alternate ending to The One...
2.8K 193 39
General's Daughter Prince of Aizaica kingdom And a arrange marriage! Elyse Madden a sweet but Tempered girl, Daughter of General Cyrus is forced a ma...