Turning Back (CDV2)

By The_Cassidy_Renwilde

@ruaa_shaan made my cover! Book 2 of 2 Guess who's back back with her new husband Carlos? With college on Au... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Carlos De Vil Pop Figure!

Chapter 3

1.7K 60 13
By The_Cassidy_Renwilde

Carlos's POV:

I can't wait to see (f/n)! I miss her so much and today we are going home.

"Hey, you ready?" Ben asks patting my back.

"Yeah I am! Aren't you?"

"Yeah, I get to go see Mal."

"And I get to go see (f/n)."

"I knew you guys were bound to happen."

"You did?"

"The stories (f/n) told mes of your guys's life on the Isle told me. She told me how she would only go to your house because she only trusted you and how you guys were really good friends at the time. How she never felt love. It sounds rough."

"It was, but it's in the past now."

"Yeah, and I'm happy you guys actually got married! It was such a beautiful wedding."

"I can't wait to see her."

"I know how you feel."

"Yeah, you got Mal. Promise you'll be good to her. She's like an older sister to me."

"I wouldn't dare hurt her."

I smile and look down.

"Well?" Jay pats my shoulder roughly.

"Well what? We're finally going home to our girls."

"I can't wait to see Audrey!"

"Yeah, after all this time I never thought you two would be a thing!" Ben shakes his head while smiling.

"Yeah, but what can I say? I'm a ladies man..."

"Uh huh. Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

He punches Ben's shoulder.

We all laugh and get on the bus for the 8 hour trip home. Not including traffic, of course.

We put our stuff in the compartment underneath the bus and load in.

I sit towards the back.

I pull the letter from my coat and smile.

It was the one (f/n) sent me of Mal's pregnant stomach. The baby is due any day now.

That didn't put Mal pout of work. In fact, she works more now than ever!

I lean my head on the window as the engine growlers to life with a sputtering laugh.

I smile.

I'm going home.

///

"Dude! We're home!" Jay shakes me awake.

It's at least 5 in the morning. The sun was peaking through the hibernating trees covered with dew.

I smile excitedly.

I slowly wake up and the bus parks in front of the University of Auradon.

I see faces smiling and clapping and holding up signs.

I get off and grab my stuff.

I set them down and look for (f/n).

I feel something slam into my back.

Correction: Somebody jumped on my back.

My attacker jumps down.

I turn around to see the love of my life, (f/n) (l/n) - De Vil

I kiss her immediately.

She hugs me.

"I missed you so much!" We say together.

I kiss her again.

She doesn't hesitate and kisses back.

"So, how does it feel to be back in Auradon."

"I wasn't looking forward to coming back. I was looking forward to see you, through." I tell her.

Your POV'

He picks up his stuff in one hand and our hands entwine with the other one as I see Jay and Audrey and Mal, Ben, and Baby bump.

They don't know if it's a girl or a guy and we all wanted it to be a surprise.

I hug Mal.

"It's been so long!" I tell her.

"Tell me about it. How's school doing?"

"It's been amazing. I'm doing this year's bake off."

"Wow. Really? Good luck!"

"Thanks. It was really good to see you! We should catch up sometime soon."

"Yeah! We should all do a girl's dinner date."

"Yeah! I'll tell Evie that when I see them later."

"Do tell her I said hello and that I miss her."

"I will."

We hug again and she heads over to Ben and kisses him.

I've never seen anyone so happy.

I look at Carlos and his eyes a show pure joy and happiness as well as exhaustion.

We head to my dorm room.

He sets his stuff down.

I sit on the couch and he sits next to me.

I curl next to him and he wraps his arm around me.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you, too."

We kiss and I lean on his shoulder again.

We remain silent.

I break the silence, "So tell new everything that happened."

He then goes into impeccable detail about every day and how much fun it was to fin and cheer and be part of the team. Especially when they won. He then told me of his bet with Jay and Ben about every times they scored the other two would have to humiliate themselves.

It was so good to see him in person. I missed him so much!

It's a shame classes start again tomorrow.

He pulls me in closer to him.

"I have something for you." He says with a grin. I shiver.

He goes to his bag and pulls out a long box.

I open it and look at the bracelet.

"Read what it says."

"Together we are so much more than us apart."

I kiss him.

"Thank you. This is so beautiful."

I out the bracelet on and fix my hair.

He stares at me and smiles.

"What's with the goofy grin?"

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life."

"I'm lucky to have you, too."

"I'm being serious. We have Jay to thank for this. Us! He is the one who convinced me to ask you out. He's the one who convinced me that I liked you. Heck, loved you. I still do to this day and there's no where I'd rather be than right here with you."

"I love that you're absolutely adorable and just perfect in your own way. You make me laugh and smile and I wouldn't be the person I am today if it weren't for you."

I smile at him and we lean in and...

The phone rings.

Count on a phone to ruin a perfectly good moment.

A/N: I will be officially back tomorrow! Aka Sunday! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because if you did, leave a vote, comment, add this to your library and follow me! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.4K 40
Book 1 of 2 You are the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. That's really all I can say before I spoil the whole book. There is a SEQUEL!!! And it's ou...
9.4K 349 49
I created this story a while ago in my notes and never had the guts to post lol. ~~ Auradon is a normal and happy place, the land where fairytales h...
39.4K 792 18
Princess Daisy, younger twin sister of Prince Benjamin and the future-royal-advisor to her to-be-king brother. Having lived all her life in her paren...
4.6K 79 13
It's been six months since the Wonderlandians and the kids from the Isle of the Lost have found their place amongst the Auradon kids. The Royal Cotil...