The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

70

9.8K 303 21
By harlenaislife

A/N: hey guysss! wow chapter 70, honestly never thought I could continue this book or any other one for this long. Also can we take a second to appreciate my gorgeous queen ^ I hope you like this chapter! don't forget to comment and vote if you do! xxxx

Selena

"Everything looks normal for now. You're following the diet plan I gave you right Selena?" Dr Stevens asks.

"Yes, I'm eating healthy everything these days!"

"Good. Harry told me that you've decided on going to Sheepshead. Is that correct?"

"Yeah. It seemed like the best option we have."

"Indeed. You made a good choice. When will you be admitting yourself at the centre?"

"Tomorrow actually. We've gotten all the information we need and I'll be going there tomorrow." I state.

"Good. You've taken immediate action. I like that. You'll be staying there for two months. I'll try my best to come there at least for your checkup. But if for some reason I will not be able to come you have plenty of doctors there including the ones who'll be looking after you so it's fine." Dr Stevens says.

"Alright." I say and get up from my seat.

"I'll send your file which contains all your medication and diets to Dr. Richard who works over there and is probably going to take care of you. You need to go with any empty mind to the centre. You need to relax and not stress out, that is part of your treatment."

"Yes I understand." I politely smile at him.

"Well Good luck Selena. Look forward to seeing you soon." Dr Stevens says.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

.....

"Why are you packing Selena? Are you going somewhere?" Millie asks as she flops onto my bed.

"Actually yes. I'm going on vacation for a little while."

"Can I come with you too? Can I?" Millie asks jumping up and down.

"I'd really love for you to come sweetie but I'm afraid I can't take you. It's more of a business vacation."

Millie pouts but then immediately stands up,"Is dad going with you too?"

"No he isn't. I'll be going alone." I say.

"When will you be back Selena?"

"Hopefully in two months Millie." I smile at her.

"I will really miss you Selena!" Millie pouts.

"Aww my baby. Come here." I open my arms for Millie.

Millie comes running into my arms and I gently pick her up,"I'll miss you more then you know it. I really wish I didn't have to go."

"Can we talk on the phone?" Millie asks stilling pouting at me.

"I'll try to sweetie." I smile at her.

"Okay! Daddy will miss you alot too you know." Millie states.

"I'll miss him alot as well." I smile.

"Can't you take me and Daddy with you?" Millie starts to pout again.

"Millie! Let Selena pack. Don't bother her too much." Harry says walking into the room and directly making eye contact with Millie.

"She's not being a bother at all. We're just having a little chat." I smile at Harry but his eyes seem to avoid my gaze.

"Daddy, can't we go with Selena on her vacation? I will miss her!" Millie whines and moves towards Harry.

Harry bends down to Millie's level,"I'm afraid not sweetheart. Selena's vacation is only for one person. She needs to distress a little."

"But I'll miss her!" Millie pouts once again.

"Time will fly by, you won't even realize I'm gone Millie." I smile at her reassuringly.

"Okay." Millie sighs.

"Your lunch is on the table. Go finish it and then you can spend time with Selena." Harry says.

"Okay Daddy." Millie says and walks out of the room.

"Do you need any help with anything?" Harry asks looking at my briefly.

"No thanks. I'm good. I've got everything done."

"Good. Good."

"Hey are you feeling alright? Is there anything on your mind?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you've been acting quite strange recently. Is everything alright?"

Harry takes a seat beside me,"Yeah everything's fine. I'm just worried about you that's all."

I place my hand on top of his,"Don't be Harry. I'll be fine and back before you know it."

"I just wish I could have done something to prevent all of this." Harry mummers.

"All of what?"

"Your sickness." Harry says a little above a whisper.

"Harry you can't blame that on you. It's an autoimmune disease, nothing could have been done to prevent it."

"I guess you're right." Harry says.

"I am right. We need to stay strong together and we'll get through this. I know we will." I smile at Harry.

.....

"Before officially admitting yourself you can take a tour of the place. You can have a talk with your doctor, the both of you can." The woman on the desk says referring to Harry and I.

Both of us nod. The woman moves from her desk and motions for us to follow her.

"So this will be your room. Just look around and leave your stuff here and the Doctor will just join you and show you around." The woman politely smiles at us and walks out of the room.

Harry and I put my bags on the sofa at the corner. Within a few minutes a man walked inside the room.

"Hello there. You must be Selena and Harry. I'm Dr Richard." He extends his hand towards us.

"It's nice to meet you." Harry says shaking his hand.

"Likewise mate." Dr Richard smiles. He's British. Nice.

"Selena, my mate Dr Stevens has sent me all the details about your case and trust me you're in good hands. After two months you'll be all good and you'll only have to take care of yourself which in general is a good thing to do but other then that you will have nothing to worry about love." Dr Richards smiles at me.

"Now your schedule would be the same for five days a week. Here you can see this." He hands me a sheet,"And this one is your weekend schedule." He says handing me another sheet.

"Selena will be allowed to have minium visitors but as her stay here is not very long and she's not put in her by force because of an addiction and because she has a very different condition we prefer, well I prefer if Selena were not to have any visitors unless it was an emergency." Dr Richard explains to Harry.

"What about phone calls?" Harry asks.

"Same case with that. You can call her whenever on the number I will give you but it's better if you don't call her too often. The major part of Selena's treatment is for her to relax and be stress free and for to isolate herself from her life pressures and issues for a little while. Hence my point on why you should not visit her or call her very often." Dr Richard says.

"I understand." Harry answers.

.....

"By signing here, you're admitting yourself to the care of our doctors. However, as you've yourself gotten admitted you are granted permission to leave whenever you like, a relative can also come to take you from here whenever you like." The women from the counter informs us.

"Okay, I understand." I smile at her and sign the given paper.

"Welcome aboard it's time for your visitor to leave now." The woman smiles at me and walks out of the room.

"This is it aye?" Harry asks staring at me.

"Yes. It's goodbye for two months I guess. I'll really miss you." My voice laced with sadness.

"I'll miss you as well. Come here." Harry says and pulls me into a hug.

"This will all be over soon and you'll be back home before you know it." Harry whispers into my ear.

Harry pulls away and places his hands on my shoulders,"Smile. Smile. I'm not going to leave you here if you make that sad depressing face Selena."

I smile,"Okay."

"Good. These two months will be over before we know it." Harry smiles at me.

"I sure hope so." I shrug.

"Just try to relax and think about positive things. Everyone one will be waiting for you once you get out. If you ever feel alone or like you don't like it here just give me a call or anyone a call. I can come get you whenever." Harry smiles at me weakly.

"Alright. I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.6K 43
"I fell in love with my Best Friend's Brother" Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #829 in Fanfiction (5/10/2017)
49.4K 1.1K 59
"When you get fame , you give up privacy. You should know that Selena." He said angrily. **MATURE CONTENT** #4 in Harlena - 6/03/2018 #2 in Harlena...
9.8K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...
24.2K 151 125
A love story based on instagram Read to find out Completed April 19,2021 #20 zelena #22 harlena #231 Selena Gomez