The Boss & The Princess

By coolkidkaiii

one came from the trenches. the other one didn't. More

characters.
characters.
she's mine.
money made me do it.
you're late.
put you in a room.
cake cake cake.
sorry.
you da one.
we'll be fine.
big daddy.
family business.
hell yeah.
date night?
yes yes yes.
no frauds.
round of applause.
who even asked you?

bitch better have my money.

5.3K 219 294
By coolkidkaiii

three.

I woke up and nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Bey on the edge of my bed watching me sleep.

"Bey what the fuck?! Remember when we discussed that you wouldn't do this anymore?" I yelled pushing my hair out my face.

"Bitch if you don't stop yelling, just hurry up and get ready."

"How you gon' tell me what to do in my damn house? You don't pay no bills around here, " I mugged her, getting out of bed and grabbing my silk robe to cover my still naked body.

"Ya don't either, princess," Robyn walked in kissing me on the cheek and patting my butt.

I rolled my eyes at her and Beyonce busted out laughing.

"Who ya rolling ya eyes at? Yuh think cuz Bey here I won't bend yuh ova?"

"Oop," Bey exclaimed.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"I know, now go get ready. I got people coming over and I don't want you around here. Oh and take Remi with you I already got him ready."

I went in the bathroom, showered, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Bey pass me that lotion on Rih's night stand." I said sticking my head out the door.

"Hell no, there's no way in hell I'm touching half the shit near y'all bed. I don't know what the hell y'all be doing."

"Bitch don't even act like you don't be throwing Jay the pussy all the time."

"I don't."

I straight faced her but then we both ended up laughing. I walked out and grabbed a bra and panties before getting the lotion myself and putting it on.

"All I'm saying is I've walked in one too many times with you and Shawn, so you can't say shit to me."

"Whatever, cuz you and Rih just as nasty."

"Nah we actually nastier… Cuz zaddy be putting it zown, be having me walk funny for days," I stuck my tongue out and twerked my ass.

"Oh my god, get dressed!" she threw a pillow at me.

----------------

"What time does the jet leave tomorrow?"

"Nic, we go on a jet?" Remi asked doing his best to turn around at look at me from his stroller.

"Yup yup, aaaand 5 I think. I have to check with Ryan though. Are you bringing the babies or are they staying with Mama Tina?"

"After that thing with Kim, I don't think it’s a good idea."

"Oh damn I forgot about that! He really not fucking with Jay because of that?"

"Dat's a no no word Nic!"

"I'm sowwy, you forgive me?" I poked his dimples. He nodded happily and went back to sucking the lollipop I had given him.

"But yeah no Ye all in his feelings about it "

"What Jay doing about it?"

"Nothing, he don't care. He did his part as a friend and Kanye know we don't like Kim anyway."

"She's honestly not that bad," I laughed.

She stopped looking through the rack of clothes and gave me the 'bitch really?' face.

"I'm not even gonna say nothing about that but quick question… Do you really think you need that many pair of underwear?"

I looked down at all the striped pink bags in my hands and the back of the stroller, "hell yes. Robyn doesn't know how to gently remove panties."

"You stay telling me more information than I'll ever need to know. Like do you know I can't even perform Rocket & Dance For You without wanting to throw up because you told me y'all fucked to that?"

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

I hit Bey's arm, at the rate everyone talks around this kid he's going to sound like the Samuel L. Jackson of preschool.

"You know you don't you say that or I'll spank you!" I told him sternly, making him pout and cross his arms.

"C'mon that may work on your mama but not me."

"Niiic," he whined.

"Nope, I thought we agreed if you were good I'd buy you a what?"

"Puppy!"

"Exactly but you gotta be a good boy."

"'Kay!" he clapped his hands.

Beyonce laughed because she and I both knew that there was no way in hell Robyn would get a child appropriate or cute pet.

I told her I wanted a cute little fluffy pet for Christmas and that bitch bought a snake. A fucking huge ass snake. Oh and named it Fluffy, 'so it all worked out.'

--------------------

"You. Thought. I. Was. Fucking. Playing. About. My. Money." I punctuated each word with a kick to the man's stomach.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he held his hand up trying to stop another blow before falling back and coughing up blood. I bent down and wiped his face in it.

"No ya playing me fa dumb, you tink I got all dis shit from fucks like ya being 'sorry' fa not doin' what I said?"

He shook his head as much as he could with my hand gripping his hair.

"An' what pisses me off more is dat now I gotta be the asshole, ya tink I'm an asshole don't ya?"

"N-no… No you aren't an a-asshole."

"Flattery gets ya no where," I chuckled as he whimpered.

"Aye, Chris bring me that iPad. I wanna show yuh how much I ain't playin' wit yuh, Jon."

He brung it to me and I put it in his face, his warehouse appeared but all you could see were six men with their hands tied behind their back and black bags tied over their heads.

"M.A you there?"

"Yeah boss," she nodded as she came into the frame. I laughed as he tried to look away.

Chris pulled out his gun, kneeling down to press the barell to his temple.

"You might wanna watch this," was all he said.

"Go ahead, M.A."

She went down the line firing a single shot in the head of each man, their bodies dropping with a thud.

"That'll be all," I said and the screen went black.

"Shut yo bitch ass up with all that fucking crying, you white boys softer than females." Chris yelled at him as he pulled him up by his ugly ass suit.

"Now… What's gon' happen is, I'm personally gon' mek sure nothing goes wrong with mi staff replacing yours. Then I gotta leave, but this gentleman behind me is taking over an' if anything an' I do mean anything doesn't go accordin' to plan I will be mailing ya body to ya motha. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes," he nodded his head quickly.

"Great," I patted his cheek with a smile.

"Now get him in the van and bring me mi phone, I needa talk to mi princess."

Two men dragged him out, throwing him into a black van and another one handed me my iPhone. Chris and I followed getting in the back of my Maybach with my driver trailing it to the warehouse.

"Hey Daddy," she purred.

"Hey princess. I miss you."

Chris rolled his eyes then pretended to gag so I hit him. He just a hater.

"I miss you too! When are you gonna be done?" she whined.

"Soon. Grab some dinner with Bey and the kids, just bring me sum'n back."

"Okayyyy," I chuckled because I could tell she was pouting.

"Stop it, I'll be home by the time ya get back."

"And we can cuddle?"

"Yes baby, we can cuddle."

"Thank you daddy! I love you! Bye!"

"Love you too, princess."

I hung up the phone tossing it in Chris' lap and he just stared at me.

"Nigga you are so fucking wrapped around her finger," he laughed.

"You'll understand when you get a bitch that's even half as bad as Nika and stop messing with those ratchet hoes you like to mess with."

"What about Camilla she was--"

"A hoe."

"Yeah that's true…I passed her off to the niggas after I was done and everything. Okay but what bout Veronica?"

"Bro was more of a hoe than Camilla, remember she fucked Ryan while ya two wah still togetha?"

"Man fuck you, you make one right decision with a girl an' now you judging me!"

"Haaaa ya big mad or lil mad?" I asking grabbing his cheeks.

"Fuck outta my face with alla dat," he pushed me away playfully.

"All I'm sayin' is yuh a cute nigga to be black wit freckles, yuh needa get ya shit togetha. Cuz I ain't playin aunty to yo half hoe children."

"Rob I swea' to gawd all you fuckin do is play," he said trying to act like he wasn't laughing.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

remi's outfit in the mm.

sup babes! i appreciate the love you guys have shown, continue to show that love and i'll continue with the updates lol.

and as usual i got a few questions

1. what year were you born?

2. what's a deal breaker for you in a relationship?

3. do you forgive easily?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncรฉ's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
9.1K 530 11
Sequel to Triangular Affectionโ˜บ๏ธ
34.9K 1.7K 13
Oneshots/short stories that I'm thinking about converting into a book at some point. This is where all my ideas for stories go so always come over an...
38.8K 1.3K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncรฉ and falls in love. *G!P*