Gaga Is My Best Friend?

By ShellyGermanotta

Have you ever had any wild dreams of meeting your idols? Becoming a part of their life? Being their new best... More

Heart Broken
It Is Her
I Wanna Be With You
Haus Of Shelly
Knock At The Door
Taylor?!
I Don't Wanna Go
Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy Hey
Joe And Cynthia
ARTPOP Ball Surprise
June 2nd
Will You...?
Baby Toniiiiight
A Surprise To Come
Baby Gaga
Credits

Tomato Cheeks

460 23 0
By ShellyGermanotta

Chapter 8:

After a few minutes we got up from the couch and I helped Gaga pick a outfit to have as her disguise. We went to the bus stop and went to my house. Gaga spoke to my mom and explained about last night, about how much fun I was, and that she would love to see me again. I blushed like never before. I bet I was red as a tomato.

She left, and I was sad, but it was ok. I knew that I'm going to see her again in one month when she'll be here, which was pretty exciting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
813K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...