Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy Hey

"It was only once, right?"
"Well yes, but still risky." She got out of bed. "Let's just hope for the best." She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Meanwhile I was setting the table for breakfast. Today it was gonna be only me, Taylor, and Gaga. When we sat down to eat, I asked Gaga what countries is she going to for the next couple of weeks.
"Well right now I'm going to be here a lot because of artRAVE rehearsals, so I'm gonna be here for another 3 days and then go to Toronto for 5 days because i have a bunch of interviews and a performance on a radio station. Then I'm going to fly over to LA and I'll to be there for only 1 day, and maybe you could visit me there. Then I fly over to the UK for 2 days and after that I'm going to Japan for 4 days. Then I come back here."
"Woah!"
"But I love gypsy lifeeee!" She sings.
"I don't wanna be alone forever," me and Gaga do a kissy face at Taylor
"But I can be..." she sings quietly.
Then I burst out with "TONIIIIIIIIGHT!"
We all laughed. Me and Taylor did the dishes while Gaga took a shower. When she came out, her phone rang. I quickly took it and put in ok speaker for her.
"Hello, is this Stefani Germanotta?"
"Yes, Gaga."
"We are sorry to tell you that your radio performance in Toronto is canceled."
"Oh...ok. I'm sad to hear that."
"It's always nice to meet fans from there, isn't it, haha."
"Yes, yes it is."
"Well ok Gaga, goodbye."
"Bye!"
She hang up.
"Well ok then," she said. " I will be staying here for the next 8 days!"
" Really?"
"Well, yes, I will still fly there or one day to me fans. But anyway I will come back in 2 months for the artRAVE!"
We both smiled. She got ready, and we both left the hotel, it was so hard to get through the fans! I almost got lost! I went home, an she went to rehearsals. We both completely forgot about everything. About last night, today morning, everything,