My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

By meowdilemma

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2.9K 69 8
By meowdilemma

Tina:

October 7, 2013 (Day 27)

I woke up on a bed with a ridiculous headache. I had a feeling I was drinking last night. I slowly tried to get up but ending up falling on the floor. I realized I didn't know who house I was in. I figured it was Danny but it wasn't. Danny's room didn't look like this, plus he would never let me get a hangover this bad.

I look all around the room hoping I could figure out where I was. I heard water coming from the bathroom. Now I was really scared. I automatically thought the worse. What if I was kidnapped what if I was raped and my rapist was in that bathroom. I tapped my pockets. It was empty. I needed a phone to call for help.

All of a sudden the water stop. The bathroom door opened. My heart started beating fast. "What the hell, Tina you scared me" Jake yelled. I sighed relieved, "I thought I was kidnaped" I said trying to ignore that he was only wearing a towel.

"No don't you remember we hung out yesterday" he said. I thought about it. "No, I actually don't" I said trying to remember. He just frowned.

"Your new limit is one drink" he said. I laughed, "Hey where's my phone?" I asked. He pointed to his desk "I was charging it for you" he said. I picked up my phone. I had ten messages, four missed calls, and two voice mails.

Kim

What the hell is wrong wit u!! really going on a date with 1 of ur friends Ex, smart move call me back!!

Amy:

Were the hell are you and Kim ur both avoiding my calls -_-

Kim:

Danny, is so heart broken wth are u doin!! call me ASAP!!

Danny:

R u tryin 2 ruin this bet!! Y they hell are u on a date wit Jake u couldn't even wait the fucking four more days u had left!! I'm sitting here at this mother fucker bar worrying sick about you.Guess I was WRNG.... BUT SEE THAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU I KEEP MY PROMISES BUT ITS WHATEVER ITS' NOT LIKE WE WERE REALLY DATIN RIGHT!! SHIT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME I KNO ITS ALL JUST A BET YO YOU NEXT TIME MAKE THE "JAKESTER" YOUR FAKE BF NOT ME!!!!!!

I screamed and threw my phone across the room. Jake jumped and then asked"What's wrong Tina?" I dropped to the floor. Jake pulled me back up. "Did.. did we go on a date last night?" I asked. "Depends on how you define date" Jake said smiling.

I shoved my palms into my face. "Oh my god Jake we didn't... You know.." He looked at me with an blank expression. "Have sex?" I asked him. "No no no we just fall asleep on my bed" He said. I sighed in relief.

"Look, I'm not sure what happened but I don't want you get the wrong idea your dating Amy and I have a boyfriend" I said.

Jake laughed "Amy and I  broke up and you don't have boyfriend." I squinted, "excuse me?" I asked.

"You told me all about the bet" he explained. I shoved my hand into my face why would I do something so stupid. 

I sat back on his bed. "You must think I'm pathetic" I said. He sat down next to me.

"Of course not, I dated Amy I understand why you did it. "It doesn't even matter Danny's mad at me and I'm pretty sure Amy will be too" I said.

Jake played with his hands. He stared at me for a few minutes like he was trying to say something but he was processing it.

"Tina.." he finally said. I looked at him. "Yes" He sighed deeply and continued playing with his hands. "I um.. I" I placed my hands on his.

"What's is it?" I asked. "I can't it's something really hard for me to say?" he said. I moved closer to him.

"You can tell me I promise I wont freak out or anything." He moved a piece of hair form out of my eyes and slowly moved his hands down my neck.

He leaned in and pulled my head closer to his. Our lips touched, then his lips slowly brushed off mine. I kissed back showing I wanted more. Jake moved closer to me and kissed me back.

I realized what I was doing I felt like I should stop but this is Jake were talking about here.

I waited three years for this kiss and it was better than I could imagine. I rubbed my hands through his hair and pushed my body on his.

I needed to stop! This was Amy ex and Danny....I'm suppose to be with him not Jake.

He's hands rubed against my waist and I pulled away.

He looked at me confused "I'm sorry was I moving too fast?" he asked.

I shook my head "no, it's just..." I tried to explain. "Just what?" he asked confused.

"Danny really upset I think I should go see him" I said.

Jake stared at me "but why would be be upset it's just a bet" he said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but I need to see him" I said.

"Okay I'll take you to him" he offered. I smiled "thanks" "but I'm going to need to get dressed" he laughed.

"Oh" I said realizing he was still in his towel. "I'll just wait in your car" I said.

He grabbed his keys from off he's desk and tossed them at me.

I surprisingly caught them. "Thanks" I said leaving.

Danny :

I woke up to my cell phone. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID it was Tina.

I turned my phone on silent I put it back down and felt another head on my pillow.

I turned to look, there was a brunette haired girl in my bed. I pulled up the covers we both were naked. Shit did I sleep with someone last night.

I desperately wanted to know who was in my bed. But then I thought about Tina.

I'm a fucking idiot and my head is on fire!! I put on my boxers and went down stairs to get some water.

I looked through my cabinets for Advil. The doorbell ringed "Hold on!" I yelled.

I found the Advil and took it. I opened the door and saw Tina.

"Tina?" "um can I please come in" she asked. I roughly pulled my hair back.

"I'm not really dressed" I warned. Tina laughed "Please I already saw you naked remember?"

Damnit I didn't want her to see the brunette girl in my bedroom naked. I couldn't let her in.

"My house it's just really messy" I warned here.

"So I've been to your house like three times I already know" she said. Damn it.

I opened the door. "Right come in" I said.

Tina walked inside she looked around "funny you said it was messy but it actually seems cleaner in here" she mention.

I nodded "yup, looks like it" I awkwardly said. Tina looked at me confused.

I didn't mean to make this awkward I'm just still confused about the naked brunette girl in my bed.

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, I'm actually not sure what happen yesterday" she laughed. "Then why you apologizing" I asked.

Tina cocked her head sideways, "You don't remember what you said yesterday?" she asked.

My eyes widen. "Tina, I don't remember anything.. shit what the fuck did I do?" I asked. Tina sighed deeply.

She pulled her phone out her pocket and handed it to me. I looked at her phone and read the text message.

Shit! It all came back to me. I was hanging out with Kim at the bar and we were discussing how I should make a move on Tina.

I looked at Tina with anger in my eyes. Tina backed away slowly.

I handed her the phone and she slowly took it away from me.

"I remember now you went out with Jake last night" I said. "Yes, but it was only as friends" she pointed out.

"Yeah but if were pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend what made you think going on a date with your friends ex would help that situation"

She frowned "okay, but I didn't even know they broke up when I was with him yesterday" Tina said.

I laughed "yeah cause that make it's better."

"Look I came her to apologize but now I'm starting to regret it since your acting like a dick" she yelled at me.

"We'll I'm sorry for caring about you so much" I yelled at her. Tina rolled her eyes "well no one asked you too!"

I sighed deeply. Kim was right maybe I needed to explain to Tina how I really feel. I walked over to her.

I held her hands, "I'm sorry" I said. She was still angry with me. "What is with you these days?" she said. I stared into her eyes.

"You, you make me crazy" I said. She snatched her hands away. "I need to tell you the truth" I said. She cocked her head. "Truth?" she asked. "Yes the truth about us" I said.

Tina smiled and move closer to me. "What are you saying" she smiled. I couldn't believe this I was actually nervous.

I never got nervous near girls. But this was different my palms were sweaty and my heart was pounding extremely fast! I pulled her in close.

"This isn't easy for me to say but.." Damn I wish I could say it already!

My stairs started to make noise. We heard foot steps coming downstairs. My father always have to ruin something for me.

The footsteps stopped and I was wrong it wasn't my father it was the brunette girl in my bed. But this wasn't just any girl, this was Kiki.

I shook my head this was not how I wanted to confess my love to Tina.

Tina and Kiki stared at each other. I bit my lip! this was not going to end well.

"What is she doing here?" Kiki asked. Tina sucked her teeth.

"I could ask you the same question" Tina said. "I'm half naked, I think we all know what I'm doing here" she said. Tina looked at her and then at me.

This looked bad Tina didn't even have to say anything. "Wait so you yelled at me yesterday but you slept with Kiki!!" Tina yelled.

"No this was after I yelled at you" I panicked. Tina shook her head. "Okay, cause that makes it better" she mocked.

"No but I was drinking last night and.." Tina Interrupted me.

"So you yelled at me yesterday when u did the same exact thing!" She pointed out.

She was angry and I was choking on my own words.

Tina walked out the door, I run after her. "Wait wait!!" Tina turned around "what!!" She yelled.

I reached for her hand but she jerked it away. "After this bet, just don't talk to me anymore" she said.

A guy came out a blue car. Of course it was Jake.

"What the fuck is he doing here!" I yelled. "He was driving me to your house" she said. "You live right across the street! Why would he? wait.... did you sleep over at his house?"

She rolled her eyes, "why do you care?" I balled up my fist. Just the thought of Tina having sex with Jake just filled me with so much rage.

"Did you two..." Tina and Jake looked at each other. "Your not answering my question" I said.

"Yeah we did, and why do you care your the worst fake boyfriend, damn I could made a better boyfriend than you ever were" Jake yelled.

I looked at Tina. "You told him" I yelled. "Look we don't have to keep doing this to each other" Tina said.

"Your wrong we have to do this to each other" I said. "Ever since last night I wanted to tell that ."

Tina pushed me and yelled "I don't want to hear it!" Then she started to cry, Jake pulled her to into his arms.

"It's your penis you can stick it in anything you want " Jake looked confused and moved the hair that was in her face.

"You want to spend the night at my house again or you want me to walk you home" he asked.

Tina continue crying "walk me home please" He covered his arms around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Tina:

I knocked on my door. Jake looked at me. He wipe the tears off my face and turned my head towards him.

I covered my face the last thing I wanted was for him to see my cry. "What are you doing" he asked.

"I don't want you to see me cry I'm not pretty when I cry" I said. "Tina, your always pretty and I'm not concerned about how you look I'm more worried about how you feel" he said. I smiled. Jake was so caring why would he date someone like Amy.

My front door opened, my mom looked at me and then Jake. "Honey are you okay?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"She got into a fight with Amy. She was standing in front of her house crying so I decided to walk her home" Jake lied. My mom smiled and invited us both in.

"Honey you want something to drink" she asked. "Yes, water" I said. My mom laughed, "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the young gentlemen" she smiled. Jake smiled.

"No thank you" he said. My mom went to the kitchen. Jake sat next to me on the couch. I smiled and leaned my head on him. My mom came in smiling and handed me the glass of water.

"So what's your name?" My mother asked. He smiled "Jake" My mother reached out to shake he's hand. "Nice to meet you" she said. I looked at my mom. She wasn't this nice when Danny walked me home.

"So what are your lifetime goals" she asked. I shook my head. "Mom, this is not a interview" I said.

My mother frowned. "I just want to get to know the boy" she said. "Hmm wasn't this nice when Danny walked me home" I mumbled.

"Who? oh that misfit!!" she yelled. "Stop calling him that!!" I yelled.

My mother sighed "I don't understand why your defending this guy, when you can have a guy like Jake here" I rolled my eyes.

"But nobody ask you for your input" I yelled.

My mother stood up and glared at me. "Would you like to stay for dinner" my mother offered.

Jake smiled and said "Thank you but I think I should head home" I frowned and walked him to the door. I hugged him tight.

"Do you really have to leave?" I whispered. He pulled me in close "I can stay if you want" he said.

I smiled "I just need someone right now." He leaned his head on mine. "I'm not going anywhere" he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.9K 19
What do you do, when the guy you love, refuses to love you back? Well in Raina's case, it leaves her extremely frustrated to no end, yet she's not w...
1.4K 49 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
402K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
380K 8.7K 42
Ava moved from a small town in Minnesota to a busy town in California. Soon after her move, she meets the towns "Bad Boy." Will she be able to resist...