Door to Jannah

Oleh Umm_Hurairah

Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha] It is said by our... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Ramadan
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Authors Note
Sequel

Chapter 41

8.2K 786 96
Oleh Umm_Hurairah

"You say that music calms your mind, but have you forgotten that Qur'an calms your heart? 'Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.'

_______

Ahmad's POV

She caught my hand and in return I caught hers as Shirana said 'YES' to the proposal.

I desired Shirana to say yes because I know Ahmish would prove worthy of her and he will give her all the happiness which she has craved all her life. He would be perfect for her not because he loves her madly but because he loves Allah more than anything, love is not always needed in a relationship to work, it is your behaviour, your good akhlaq, your Deen, your love for Allah which keeps you intact with your partner. Sometimes love fades in a relationship and what keeps you on is an addiction for each other which is for the sake of Allah. I know Ahmish loves her for the sake of Allah and that is what will make their relationship everlasting.

"I think you should also go along with your family to take rest as I am there with Shirana." I whispered in Ayesha's ear while we were standing with her family giving them leave.

"After tomorrow Ahmish Bhai will take over so let me be with her." She whispered back to me.
The nikah had been planned to be carried on after duhr salah tomorrow.

"Ahem Ahem. You people can talk openly after we leave." Ahmish Bhai said with a smirk.

"He was just telling me that I should go along with you." Ayesha hurriedly gave her explanation and everyone laughed and Ayesha blushed.
Was I having a misconception or does Ayesha really has a affect on her because of me?

After a while her family departed and I took food to Shirana's room. We had dinner and Shirana slept after taking her medicines while we marched to my cabin to give her some rest.

I sat on my chair going through some files while Ayesha was on the couch with her headphones on. I really don't like her to listen those musical sings but I am waiting until she will understand it because I don't want to force it all at once on her. If someone is trying to follow the right path and give up his desires for his deen that doesn't mean we try to force all the right things all at once, because although the person has clean heart and wants to follow the right path yet he may find it as a burden and may end up thinking that he can't do it anymore, he can't give up so much. In fact we should tell him to follow the right path but slowly and gradually which will ease his way to the right path.

"What happened?" Ayesha asked in concern as I was catching my forehead with head every now and then.

"Just a little headache." I said and resumed my work.

"Come I'll give you a massage." She said she said changing her position.

"ha-ha no that's okay." I said while giving a laugh.

"Why are you laughing? I am not joking. Come I'll give you a moms massage." She said and I followed her words by replying 'yes mom.'

"Umm should I sit on the ground?" I asked because that way she would reach my head.

"No are you kidding? Lay down on the couch and keep your head on my lap so that I can give you a proper mom's massage." She said with a giggle.

"Are you serious?" I asked again.

"Yes, come on at least when we are departed you will remember my awesome massage." She caught my hand and I kept and then I kept my head on her lap like kids keep on their mom's lap.

"When you will leave me someday and will be busy with your new life then will you miss me?" I said and was waiting for her answer with my closed eyes and when I opened them to see her then I found out that she already had resumed with her songs on her headphones.

"Did you say anything?" She asked plucking out her headphones.

"Umm nope." I said ignoring my feelings.

"Accha why do you listen to music when you no it's not good?"

"What's not good?" She asked keeping her phone as well as headphone aside on the near by table and then continuing the massage.

"Ibn tayyimah (may Allah have mercy on him) said that music is the alcohol of the soul. Ibn al Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said never do the love of song and Qur'an come together in a person's heart except that one expels the best other."

"But people say that soft music is allowed?" She asked.

"Ayesha islam is not what people say, islam is actually what the Qur'an and hadith says. The messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Among my ummah there will be people who will regard as permissible adultery, silk, alcohol and musical instruments." Narrated by al Bukhari (5590).
So those who tell you that it is permissible then they are among those people whom the messenger of Allah indicated this hadith on. Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said that this hadith indicated that musical instruments are haram, this includes all types of instruments. Majmoo' al fataawa (11/535). Even all the four imams are on the same fatwa that music is haram." I paused a little to see her expression and then continued.

"It is mentioned in the Qur'an too. Allah says in suratul Luqman (interpretation of the meaning): "And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music and singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allah..." [31:6]. Al Hasan Al Basri (may Allah have mercy on him) said: this ayah was revealed concerning singing and musical instruments. (Tafseer ibn katheer, 3/451). If you still feel that music isn't haram after giving so many evidences then I have nothing to say except that you are ignorant. Remember it's not the less number of evidences which prove that music is haram but it's your large amount of ignorance which makes it permissible. Some people claim that there are not clear proofs but if they want to change then only one ayah and hadith is enough for them." I said and Ayesha stopped her massage for a little while thinking.

"But how can music and Qur'an cannot be in one heart? I mean I am still close to Qur'an after even listening to songs."

"That is just the thought of the people who don't give heed on giving up music. The shaytan whispers to them that they are still close to Qur'an, he tells them that the kind of music music they are listening to isn't haram, they aren't being affected by music but the truth is shaytan had already changed their hearts by making them think that they aren't sinning. Remember shaytan and Adam (alaihi salam) both sinned but the difference in their sinning was that Adam (alaihi salam) admitted his mistake and repented while shaytan went arrogant and did not admit his mistake. If you are even listening to music then have the courage to admit that yes you are sinning and try to leave it as soon as possible but don't get arrogant and repent as much as you can. In sha Allah you can leave it, I know that you are strong enough to overcome the whispers of shaytan." I said and she smiled listening to my words.

"In sha Allah I will try." She said.

"Just like water and oil do not mix, Qur'an and music cannot stay in the same heart together. It's either the word of Allah or shaytan, you choose. The first step is to delete those musical songs from your mobile. If you won't have songs, you won't be tempted towards listening to it. Then replace it with nashids which are without music. Then replace them with different qirats of qari, you'll find them beautiful in sha Allah. You know I had the same thought that Qur'an is still closer to me even though I listen to musical songs. It wasn't easy for me to leave everything all at once when I reverted. Believe me I was the type of person who use musical songs as lullaby and put myself to sleep, I used to drive and listen to songs, and my each free time was musical. One day when I was driving I met with an accident and the incident hit me. What if I was destined to be dead at that time? What if I slept listening to songs and never woke up? What if malak ul maut took my soul at the time when I was hearing the whispers of shaytan? The last of our deeds are very important and we don't even know which next step would land us to grave. The idea just frightened me and I started using Qur'an in place of music. I slept after reciting Qur'an, I started listening to surahs while driving, I used to do qirat whenever I was free and alhamdulillah by doing that I memorised many surahs too. See Ayesha when you try to leave something for the sake of Allah, the shaytan always whispers that you won't be able to live without it but believe me you'll be more than happy to live without it because Allah will replace it with something better, like he replaced Qur'an with music." I explained it to her calmly.

"Okay for now recite to me of something of the Qur'an." She said smiling and I recited suratul mulk as it was already time for sleep. I recited and I don't know when did I slept half way through while reciting.

My phone beeped at tahajjud and discovered that I was still lying on the lap of Ayesha while she was sleeping while sitting. Ya Allah I made her tired all night by sleeping on her and that was so embarrassing. I woke her up and she slept again after fajr as she couldn't sleep properly all night.

I went to check on Shirana and she was lying with open eyes. I greeted her and she replied sitting up.

"So how are you feeling the new bride?" I asked in teasing tone.

"Don't try to tease me, you are still not out of your new groom phase." She shooter back and I laughed.

"Are you happy?" I asked keeping aside the jokes.

"Never thought I would end up having my nikah in hospital." She said looking all around her room.

"Awwh don't worry we will have a grand waleema for you in sha Allah." I said cheering her up.

"Sometimes I think why am I afflicted with this health issue but then sometimes the words of Allah remind me that illness is a blessing in itself. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said,"How amazing is the case of the believer; there is good for him in everything, and this is only so for the believer. If he experiences something pleasant, he is thankful, and that is good for him; and if he comes across adversity, he is patient, and that is good for him."[Muslim]. I just don't want to be impatient and unthankful even if I am marrying in the worst of condition. I just hope that I act upon how my in laws want me to." Shirana said expressing her feelings.

"Don't worry Ahmish is a good guy and he will never let you be down in sha Allah." I said and first time I saw my sister blushing at someone's name.

"Where's Bhabhi by the way?" Shirana asked.

"She's tired and sleeping in NY cabin. Actually I had a headache and she was massaging and I slept on her lap all night." I said defending her as she was sleeping so much in the hospital.

"Aww I told you that you are still not out of that phase." She said teasingly.
Wait. May be I didn't had to confess this.

The next day went on preparing for nikah after duhr. As the nikah would be done in hospital, we decided to distribute dates among all the members of the hospital staff and patients.

Alhamdulillah the nikah was carried out well after dhuhr and we headed towards the hospital from mosque after the nikah.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

203K 39.1K 61
(Featured by wattpad) A twisted halal relationship (acceptable in islam) on the right side there's Tayba the beautiful girl,who wears her hijab as he...
95.1K 10.3K 46
Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha]. Sometimes love can prove poisonous when you nurture the...
286K 16K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...
27.8K 961 10
Rabiatul and Zayd : Married for 7 years, In love, runs a successful business, had a son, having a perfect life. Or so she thought. Being a stay-at-ho...