The Bloodied Thirty Pieces

By DylanMarshall0

Yang, Blake and Weiss get ready for their second semester by investigating into the actions of the White Fang... More

1 - Somewhere over the Rainbow
2 - Way up High
3 - And the Dreams That You Dream Of
4 - Once in a Lullaby
5 - Somewhere over the Rainbow
6 - Bluebirds Fly
7 - And the Dreams That You Dream Of
8 - Dreams Really Do Come True
9 - Someday I'll Wish upon a Star
10 - Wake up Where the Clouds
11 - Are Far Behind Me
12 - Where Trouble Melts like Lemon-Drops
13 - High Above the Chimney Tops
14 - That's Where, You'll Find a Me
15 - Oh, Somewhere Over the Rainbow
16 - Bluebirds Fly
17 - And the Dreams That You Dare To
18 - Why, Oh Why, Can't I
19 - Well I See Trees of Green
20 - And Red Roses Too
21 - I See Them Bloom
22 - For Me and You
23 - And I Think to Myself
Preview - Team SEWN
Preview - The Bloodied Festival

Epilogue

814 7 1
By DylanMarshall0

The broken full moon of Remnant shone down with al its brilliance on the sleeping kingdom of Vale. All man are lights were gone, the city resting quietly in the embrace of the night. Atop the cliff overlooking the city Beacon likewise slept, but kept it's vigil, it's large dominating tower radiating an emerald glow.

In their room team RWBY slept deeply, held tight in dreams of love and joy and warmth. Nothing could disturb the now so far into the dreamland.

No one heard the window creak, saw it open and the curtains part as a shadow stepped into the room and stood to its full height. It looked around with glowing emerald eyes, firstly of the room then to the girls, lingering on them only for a second or two before stopping on Ruby. The young girl slept with a smile on her face, for the first time in a long time. She was serene and calm, probably sleeping more deeply than the others.

The shadow watched her as she rolled over facing away from the shadow, and the shadow smiled.

Perfect.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 15 12
Several months has passed after Beacon fall, and our heroes is now back with a new adventures! Unfortunately, at this time team RWBY are... divided...
18.8K 226 22
Team rwby finally completed their first year at beacon, getting to their second year. but what happens when they meet something Ruby and Yang hid fro...
113K 2K 55
As Yang attends her first year at Beacon Academy, she runs into an old friend. However, he does not seem to be there to study. (Obviously all existin...
645 14 11
Ruby and the gang are headed to mistral to talk to the other schools head master about a possible incoming threat,and a unknown evil is on the move,W...