Finding Her ✔ (Editing)

Oleh ZoeBannis

"You're mine now." He says looking at me straight in the eye. And I nod. Its kinda breathtaking the way he lo... Lebih Banyak

Late Welcome
Lets Meet Zoe✔
Let's Meet Tray✔ (I.C)
Chapter 2 - Small Talk✔
Chapter 3 - Strange Doodle?✔
Chapter 4- Leave me Alone✔
Chapter 5 - What? Falling For You?
Chapter 6 - His lady thing
Chapter 7 - Comfortable yet?
Chapter 8 - My little friend
Chapter 9 - Bye Bye Mother
Chapter 10- New home
Chapter 11 - Friend zoned
Chapter 12 - Too Much
Chapter 13- Nothing Like You.
Chapter 14 - Oh Tray.
Chapter 15 - Well Then
Chapter 16 - Kiss? Nope
Chapter Seventeen - Kiss? Yes
Chapter Eighteen- Lover boys
Chapter Nineteen- Cloud Nin- Zero
Chapter 20- A bet
Chapter 21- A month?
Chapter 22- Fine by me
Chapter 23-I'm Yours
Chapter 24- Cookies!...Cookies?
Chapter 25- Where are you now that I need you
Chapter 26- Thanks Tray
Chapter 27- Retard
Chapter 28- Time To Third Wheel
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
Chapter 29- Friendly Comfort
Chapter 30- Commander Princess
Chapter 31- Mom?
Chapter 32- Run for the hills
Chapter 33- I Can Do This
Chapter 34- I Still Got This
Chapter 35- L Bomb
Chapter 36- Walk of Shame 101
Chapter 37- Incredimazable
Chapter 38 - Bed of Lies
Chapter 39- She's sorry (Amelia's POV)
Chapter 40- Little Stick
Chapter 41- Boys
Chapter 42- Oh Shii
Chapter 43- Darling
Chapter 44- I don't want to sink.
Chapter 45- I love you
Epilogue
Help Me!
♡♡♡♡Thanks Lovies
SEQUEL!!
New Instagram Page
Werewolf?
Important

Chapter 1 - Wake Up✔

31.9K 965 97
Oleh ZoeBannis

Zoe's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I hit the alarm and groan, my eyes are sore and I just feel like going back to bed. First day of school. . . yay.

"Zoe get up." My mother says, no emotion other than 'hatred' and immediately the tears come back. I know it sounds pathetic but its happened so frequently, even despite my efforts that its hard to ignore.

Its been like this ever since we moved here during the summer because of my unfaithful father, he had finally driven her to the breaking point and well. . lets just say she broke. She cried for days then when we moved here she became distant towards ME! The one who tried to help her get through it. And all attention was on my seven year old brother George. I wipe my eyes and walked to the bathroom, let's get this day over with.

I take a long warm shower and sing 'Lost Boy by Ruth B'. My voice was amazing  and I knew that, but you would never catch me singing in front of anyone.

I exit my black themed bathroom and enter my white bedroom. My room described my personality, empty, there were no pictures, no ornaments and no memories only my Samsung Edge, my Toshiba laptop and my books (Mostly romance novels). I didn't care what anyone thought of my room, I think its perfect, I don't have friends to see my room anyway.

I go through my wardrobe and pick out my Adidas leggings and a loose top that says 'Just leave me alone'.  I leave my long black hair down and I look at the person in the mirror. I didn't wear make up, maybe lip gloss and mascara but nothing heavy. I was light skin and was very curvaceous . I still didn't think I was pretty though, compared to all other girls I was ugly for all I knew.

I put my white sneakers on and grab my phone and my back pack. I head for the door but before I leave. . "Bye Mom" I say hopefully but as usual I am met with an "Mhm".

I sigh and walk out of the door. Eyeing the streets before me. Now. . how do I get to school?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.9K 191 43
"I don't want you in my life, you psychopath!" I exclaim. "You cheated and became the most wanted criminal! Do you think I will forgive you that easi...
MINE Oleh DreamJunky

Fiksi Remaja

384K 8.7K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...
5.2K 41 25
[ THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I looked at him in the eyes. ...
6.5K 715 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...