~The Return~ (Book Two of Dan...

By Yellow-Sherbert

⚠️If you haven't Read Dangerous Love first then go and read that before coming back here⚠️ "But as the Years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not An Update but...
A Little Break
New Book!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Dangerous Love Anniversary!!
Chapter 15
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT!!🚨
Guyssss!!!!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK ALERT!🚨
Chapter 16
Cover Book
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update+Game
🚨🚨🚨
ISSA COMEBACK!!!!

Chapter 11

6.5K 248 198
By Yellow-Sherbert

In Life things don't always turn out as we plan them...

Lucas🍇

Right after leaving Khaleyah's Grandparents house, We dtove straight home.

I enjoyed the party, they made me feel comfortable and right at home like I never left.

After our separate showers, I walked into Khaleyahs room letting her know I was going to bed.

Earlier we had agreed on me sleeping in the guest room until we built our relationship back up.

She was pulling the covers back and I leaned against the doorframe and watched her quietly before speaking.

After snapping out of my gaze, I pushed myself off the door by my elbow and spoke up. I wasn't sure if she had felt my presence yet or not.

"Um, I'm going to bed, Khaleyah.. Good night."

She looked up giving me a half smile. I knew she was still hurting, but The tiredness in her eyes covered her gloom tonight.

"Goodnight Lucas." Her focus went back to the bed as I continued to stand there and watch.

Something in me wouldn't allow me to turn around and leave the room.

Fuck wrong wit me?

I shook off the feeling and turned and went down the hall to the guest room that was now my room for awhile.. Maybe a long time. But it didn't matter.

I didnt care how long it takes as long as Khaleyah would be mine again.

I laid in bed with my Hands behind my Head staring up at the ceiling.

Hello to a new beginning.

Khaleyah💖

I woke up the next morning a ten minutes before my Alarm clock would usually go off.

I sat up rubbing my eyes and stretching.

After I was done I looked around my room a lil and got up and went to the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth, I headed downstairs to make breakfast for Lucas and I before I headed to my Therapy appointment this morning.

I took some bacon, eggs and pancakes out.

As my bacon sizzled in the skillet, I started to mix my Eggs and cheese and sprinkled a little season salt in it.

As I flipped the bacon, I could hear Lucas walking down the hall before feeling his presence in the kitchen.

"Good morning" Lucas deep voice croaked.

"Good morning"

"Making breakfast?" He asked sitting down at the table.

I nodded. "Yeah."

After it was all done, I fixed Me and Lucas plate and two cups of Orange Juice.

"Thank you" He spoke as I sat his plate and orange juice on the table in front of him.

"No problem" I mumbled.

I grabbed my Plate and cup off the counter and sat down across from Lucas.

We both closed our eyes and bowed our heads saying our Separate Graces.

After saying our Grace we ate in an awkward silence... This was something I was use to.

Lucas🍇

I sat on the couch staring at a picture of Harmony that I had been staring at for the past five minutes.

I stared at Her Grayish Blueish eyes that were absolutely stunning.

  I was so in love with this girl that it was crazy. I had to see her soon.

I looked up just as Khaleyah exited the kitchen.

I quickly closed the picture.

"Um, I'm gonna go get dressed" She spoke awkwardly as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

I furrowed my brows. "Where we goin? "

"I'M goin to my Therapy appointment." She said putting emphasis on I'm.

Those words hit me in the face like a ton of bricks.

My heart was heavy now. I knew that I was the one who caused all of this.

If I hadn't did what I done or at least stayed in contact with her, she wouldn't have to be going through this.

"I wanna go with you" I hopped up.

Her eyes grew wide as she stared me up and down like I was crazy.

"Um, I don't think that's a good ide-"

"Why not?" I asked cutting her off quickly as I stared down at her intently.

Her eyes left from mine and wandered around the floor as she got nervous.

"Um... I.. I don't know I just figured it would be awkward" She spoke pushing hair behind her ear.

"You don't feel comfortable with me being there for you?"

She stayed quiet as I awaited for her answer. I started to fume in anger a little bit growing impatient before realizing this was all my fault and calming down. It was My fault for letting her feel this way..

I let out a long sigh as my eyes filled with plead. "Please let me go with you Khaleyah.. I wanna be there for you." 

Her eyes Went across my Face quickly not giving me direct eye contact.

"I don't know Lucas I-"

"Please?" I asked.

She stared at me hesitantly hearing the Desperation in my voice.

"Okay Lucas" She sighed.

My eyes lit up and I filled with excitement.

"But You know you can't go into the session with me, right?."

"Yeah I know that.. I'll just wait out for you"

She sighed lowly. "Okay fine, I'm gonna go get dressed"

"Me too" I followed her to the back and went into my room to dressed.

I wasn't gonna give up until Khaleyah said yes, I was gonna beg if I had to.

I just wanted to prove to her that I was here for good and not going no where and was gonna be there for her no matter what.

And I know I had apologized already but actions speaks louder than words.

----------------------------------------------

I hung up the five minute FaceTime call with Harmony and turned on the radio.

Some song started playing instantly killing the mood. I immediately turned the radio down.

All these damn fake ass rappers being signed and shit. They just sign people for the hell of it, while there's actually some good ass rappers out there they sign these mothafuckas that can't rap for shit or rapping about a life they ass don't live.

I shook my head at the thought.

Just then I looked in the rear view mirror and seen Khaleyah walking out of the building and to the car.

I looked at her as she slid in, she looked even sadder than when she went in

"How'd it go?" I asked quickly my brows furrowed.

She seemed as if her mouth was glued together, her words lost at the back of her throat and Her gloomy eyes never looked at me but instead gazed forward.

My Heart started racing and I filled with Much concern.

Her Miserable eyes screamed out for help but I just didn't know how to do so at the moment.

Just then her phone ringed.

She answered quickly.

"Hello? No I'm not home.." She trailed off.

The person on the other end spoke.

She furrowed her brows.

"Two people? Entered my house? With a damn key? " She paused as she looked up. "Who the hell?.."

Her mouth went into an O shape as her mind seemed to click.

"Oooh I know who they are.. Alright Thank you for Calling And telling me Sharon.. Bye" She giggled a little hanging up.

"You have guest?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She seemed a bit Nervous and tensed.

"You okay?"

"I'll be fine Lucas" she answered quickly her voice a but shaky.

No she wasn't.. Something had happened in that therapy session... And I was gonna get to the bottom of it.

----------------------------------------------

IM BACK YAAAALLLLL😄😄😄😇☺️😊😌🎉🎉🎉

Did y'all miss me?

-Yes?

No?

Well I missed y'all wild asses😩❤️

What y'all think Happened in her Session?👀

And Who is it at her house?🌚 *Sits back and crosses leg over the other and sips tea*🐸☕️ 

Alssoooooo, I'm hitting y'all with another story prolly the beginning of Next year or maybe in the middle of December.. Oooo A CHRISTMAS Gift😄

I don't know yet but Here's the Det's:

-It's a Lil Bibby Story (Bae,Baby Daddy, Husband, allat🌚❤️💍😛)

-The main character is Mwauh. 😌😚

-Aaaand I'm Not releasing it until I finish writing the whole book out.😁😌

-And last but not least, it's gonna be more realistic than EVA.

Buuuut I Hope you guys enjoy this
chapter...

I'm sorry for being gone for so long but I'm back and I'm better😎 *Bryson vc*

Vote❤️|Comment💬

God Bless You All!!🙏🏾😊😇💙☺️

Love you Guys😘💋❤️
(But y'all already know that😉😛😜)

-Tej💖✌🏾️✨☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

New Boy. By Lauren

Teen Fiction

65.5K 2.2K 40
Falling for the new boy leads to great risks.....
120K 1K 21
You are a, smart, tough, and brave guy. Your life had its ups and downs, but other than that it was pretty good. That is, until you met... her.
38K 1.1K 9
What happens when the mafia king's son falls for the new mysterious girl who seem to have more to her than she's letting on? But she couldn't be that...
5.2K 160 9
Aaliyah had to leave her life behind and begin a new. Lucas Coly.. would he become apart of it or wreck the beginning of it?