|TheBigBadWolf&HisQueen|

De Klarolineswife

BEING EDITED - A Klaus Mikaelson/Caroline Forbes Love Story ♡ Mais

|Chapter One|
|Chapter Two|
|Chapter Three|
|Chapter Four|
|Chapter Five|
|Chapter Six|
|Chapter Seven|
|Chapter Eight|
|Chapter Nine|
|Chapter Ten|
|Chapter Elleven|
|Chapter Tweleve|
|Chapter Thirteen|
|Chapter Fifteen|
|Chapter Sixteen|
|Chapter Seventeen|
|Chapter Eighteen|
|Chapter Nineteen|
|Chapter Twenty|
|Chapter TwentyOne|
|Chapter TwentyTwo|
|Chapter TwentyThree|
|Chapter TwentyFour|
|Chapter TwentyFive|
|Chapter TwentySix|
|Chapter TwentySeven|
|Chapter TwentyEight|
|Chapter TwentyNine|
|Chapter Thirty|

|Chapter Fourteen|

2.1K 90 20
De Klarolineswife

The rain hadn't stopped all day; along with a couple of thunder claps and lightning strikes.  It was the perfect opportunity to get comfy and sit in front of the fire.

Klaus joined Caroline whom was cuddled up on the sofa and he poured themselves a glass of bucks-fizz and lemonade each, something small before the night of heavy drinking began.

Klaus smiled.

He thought back to when he tried to get Caroline to look at him let alone sit and cuddle with him. Cuddling wasn't his thing at all, but with her on his chest the world fell silent. Time had stopped and it was just those two having a nice relaxing night. But not for long.

Elijah brought Hayley back in from the rain. Her smile faded as soon as she saw Caroline. Caroline felt her blood boil but once realising she was with Klaus she calmed herself. There was no need to get angry. Here was better than anywhere with Tyler anyway, and if it wasn't for her realising Tyler was a cheat, and their breakup; Caroline wouldn't have been able to be with Klaus. She wondered what they actually were since there wasn't a label on it.

Caroline stood up, smiled and although a part of her still wanted to rip the shit into her, she welcomed her into the house with a handshake once Hayley apologised.

Katherine wasn't at ease either. She felt uncomfortable and rather sad that Elijah had Hayley as his new sex partner for the nights that awaited them.

"So you're Hayley. Haley Marshall?" Katherine smirked. Hayley felt a little intimidated to be standing in front of one of the most dangerous vampires. But she had a venomous bite, so she calmed her nerves with the thought.

Hayley sat down in Klaus' armchair. Klaus cleared his throat, as if Elijah should say something before he got angry. No one sits in his chair. No one. He wanted to get up and kill her but with Caroline led over him, he didn't. He just started to play with her hair.

"Oh, Hayley, that's Klaus' chair. Sit with me won't you?" Elijah smiled as he took her hand and led her to the bigger sofa on the opposite side of the room to Caroline and Klaus.

Caroline continued to bury her head in Klaus' warm chest. Listening to his heart beat was one of the most comforting things in the world.

"So how come our hearts still beat?" Caroline asked.

"You know what, love. I'm actually not sure."

Caroline raised her brows. So there was something he didn't know. Caroline smirked as Elijah stood up to get the alcohol. Klaus rolled his eyes, if he wasn't a hybrid he'd defiantly of killed his liver by now. Good thing his organs don't work the way they used to.

His thumb stroked Caroline's hand in circular motions and she looked up at him. A small kiss wouldn't hurt. Caroline pecked his lips and fluttered her lashes towards the floor as Kol appeared in the room making gagging sounds.

"I see you're out of your room brother." Klaus nodded respectfully. Whilst at the same time he clenched his jaw due to Kol's lack of privacy.

Kol took a deep breath and slammed his eyes. He picked up a can of Thatchers Haze and downed it faster than water could hit the bottom of a waterfall.

Rebekah strutted into the room with a smile plastered on her face.

"I can't wait to have a sister-in-law."

Klaus furrowed his brows at his sister whilst Caroline was smirking at her.

"Oh, Elijah. I hope you don't mind but I invited my friend Davina over." Hayley said as she texted on her mobile.

Elijah nodded.

He didn't see why that would be a problem.

Rose was the odd one out, her brother was out so she was alone in the games unless she dropped out. She knew Klaus clearly didn't have feelings for her, but it was to prove a point if she won and took control of him for a day.

The time was approaching.

The time for the next game.

Elena sat with Hayley and Davina on the kitchen side as she watched her boyfriend and the others take a shot before the game began.

The rain was still hitting the window-sills like pattering rats claws against laminate flooring but Elena switched some music on to block out the distraction. She was there for moral support towards Damon.

"So. My game is would you rather. You have 3 chances to say you aren't doing either, and then you're out. Take a shot within each round."

Caroline smiled as Rebekah, Damon, Klaus and Elijah applauded her game.

"So, first comes first. Rebekah, would you rather phone Jeremy and make sex noises down the line or phone Marcel and tell him you're having an affair." Damon smirked as he was the first to volunteer.

Rebekah scrunched up her face and folded her arms.

"I guess I'll phone Jeremy."

Rebekah dialled his number and Klaus and Elijah were disgusted with what came out of her mouth. Klaus was ready to smash the phone but Caroline held him back. Elena was also disgusted as Jeremy replied to her moans.

"End it!" Elena yelled.

"Was that Elena?" Jeremy asked. But Rebekah ended the call just as he said it.

"Damon, would you rather snog Davina or Fuck Hayley right in front of us." Rebekah smirked.

Elena was gobsmacked and the other two girls were praying he didn't pick on them.

"None."

"Ouch. 2 lives left Damon." Rebekah laughed.

"Caroline would you rather cut your mark of the paw print off your arm, or cut Klaus' off him." Katherine asked.

Caroline shook her head.

"None."

Finally she'd gave in. 2 lives left.

"Katherine, would you rather let every girl in this room slap you in the face or allow me to kill you once the games end." Klaus smirked.

Katherine agreed to the first one.

Elena cleared her throat with a skip in her step and slapped Katherine as hard as she could across her face. A red hand mark imprinted on Katherine's cheek from how hard Elena had hit her. Hayley didn't hit her hard and neither did Davina. Caroline stood up and rocketed her arm into Katherine's face.

"That wasn't a slap!" Katherine yelled as she spat her fangs at Caroline.

Klaus stood up and vamped towards the girls.

"Easy." Elijah yelled.

Everyone calmed down and Katherine allowed Rebekah to take her shot.

"Rose would you rather make out with Elijah or Damon?"

Rose screwed her face up and shook her head. 2 lives left. The game was pretty easy at the moment, so they all started to drink for the fun of it whilst the game went on.

"Klaus would you rather super glue your hand to Caroline's ass or make out with Davina?"

Klaus sighed and splashed superglue on his hand. Caroline was reluctant to allow him to do it until Katherine made a snarky remark. Now they were sat together forcefully and uncomfortably. Klaus was rather happy though, of course he would be.

Rose had came to the end of her lives and left the manor in a 50/50 relief. She wanted to win but without Marcel there she felt alone.

"Damon would you rather kiss Elijah or put your dick in the freezer for an hour." Katherine laughed. Elena wasn't impressed but Damon kissed Elijah without warning.

"Now you can say you officially kissed a man Elijah." Damon winked. Katherine was surprised Damon went through with it, and was still upset it wouldn't be her Elijah would be kissing tonight. She glanced at Hayley.

After a few more rounds Damon was out due to leaving after seeing Katherine and Elena make out. Katherine was dared too and Elena went along with it; she was sick at least a couple of times after. But Damon was still pissed. Katherine loved the sensation, kissing herself was like a silky romance lust she'd never had. But also disgusting. She hated Elena.

Katherine had also got out later that night after refusing to kiss Klaus' ass or bowing to Elijah's demands for 3 nights.

Rebekah, Caroline, Klaus and Elijah were left. Hayley was rooting for Elijah to win.

It was 3:00am and officially time for bed.

-

It must've been 5:00am when Kol woke up to the sound of the kitchen being messed with. He refused to get out of bed and see what was up until he heard another noise and it annoyed him.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he saw Davina reaching for one of the top shelves.

"Oh sorry, I couldn't reach. I hope I didn't wake you."

"Yeah. Well, you did." Kol snapped, grabbing the glass and passing it to her.

"I didn't see you tonight?" Davina asked. Kol gritted his teeth, he didn't want to talk to her anymore than he needed too.

"Yeah, I was up in my bedroom, pretending I didn't exist."

"Well, I'm Davina. It's nice to meet you, Kol."

"I didn't tell you my name?"

Davina touched her nose and disappeared up the stairs with her drink. Kol shook his head and prodded up to bed. He looked down as his necklace started to glow.

"No. No. No. No. Bonnie, this soon. I've just lost you." The necklace' glow grew harder.

"Nothings going to happen, I'm still grieving over you. I miss you."

-

Caroline pulled Klaus towards her and began kissing him slowly once they reached the bedroom.

It made Klaus sweaty and hot, slow kissing wasn't his game. He longed to force her up against the wall and rip her clothes off; but he stayed calm. Caroline dragged her hand down his body and softly grabbed his crotch.

It was enough.

Klaus vamped them both towards the bed and ripped of her shirt and jeans. Caroline did the same. Before they knew it Klaus was already in a deep pattern of thrusting his core inside of her.

"Faster." Caroline huffed as she clutched onto the sheets, ripping them between her fingers.

Klaus furrowed his brows. He didn't want to hurt her but if she wanted it, she'd get it. Klaus lifted Caroline's legs higher and fucked her as if everyone in the world had stopped what they were doing and all the energy went into the love they were burning for right in this moment.

Klaus bit his lip each time he heard Caroline moan. He thought himself the luckiest man on earth as he'd fought so hard for her to be his.

Caroline vamped him onto the bottom. It was his turn to be the taker.

Klaus held onto her hips as she kissed his collar bone and sucked his neck. Blood sharing during vampire sex was the most personal and bonding blood sharing you could get. It meant you were serious and wanted to be connected with that person forever.

Klaus allowed Caroline to feast on his blood as she softly moved her hips to gain Klaus more pleasure. He wanted a turn to drink hers, but it would poison her.

Klaus waited for Caroline to finish before he did so he didn't look weak. It pleased him to be the last. Caroline moaned out loud finally, she was done. Klaus flipped her over on her front and grabbed her hair. He bit his lip and groaned as he came.

Caroline and Klaus led beside one another after they were done and caught their breath. "Wow." Caroline whispered.

"Wow indeed." Klaus huffed. He wanted round two, but decided to save it

////

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.4K 1K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄...
46.2K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
930K 22.7K 44
❝ Love has reasons which reason cannot understand. ❞ [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [1x01 - 3x14] cover credit; argentsvogue
562K 14.4K 63
❝ You brought out a side of me I didn't even know I had ❞ [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [3x15 - TBA] cover credit; @argentsvogue