The Nightmare You Saved Me Fr...

By Lasting4ever

Life without being notice was top priority for Emma Davis. The dark secrets that linger in the place she call... More

Tears Come First ~ chapter 1
Tears Come First ~ chapter 2
Tears Come First ~ chapter 4
Tears Come First ~ chapter 5
Tears Come First ~ chapter 6
Tears Come First ~ chapter 7
Tears Come First ~ chapter 8
Tears Come First ~ chapter 9
Tears Come First ~ chapter 10
Tears Come First ~ chapter 11
Tears Come First ~ chapter 12
Tears Come First ~ chapter 13
Tears Come First ~ chapter 14
Tears Come First ~ chapter 15
Tears Come First ~ chapter 16
Tears Come First ~ chapter 17
Tears Come First ~ chapter 18
Tears Come First ~ chapter 19
Tears Come First ~ chapter 20
Tears Come First ~ chapter 21
Tears Come First ~ chapter 22
Tears Come First ~ chapter 23
Tears Come First ~ chapter 24
Tears Come First ~ chapter 25
Tears Come First ~ chapter 26
Tears Come First ~ chapter 27
Tears Come First ~ chapter 28
Tears Come First ~ chapter 29
Tears Come First ~ chapter 30
Tears Come First ~ chapter 31
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 32
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 33
Important!
Tears Come First ~ chapter 34
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 35
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 36
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 37
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 38
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 39
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 40
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 41
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 42
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 43
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 44
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 45
Tears Come First ~ Final Chapter

Tears Come First ~ chapter 3

14.7K 308 62
By Lasting4ever

“This is my temporary home it’s not where I belong.  Windows and rooms that I'm passing' through.  This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going.  I'm not afraid because I know this is my Temporary Home." Sounded my alarm. I threw my hand over to hit the buzzard. It had been awhile since I have heard that song. I remember a few months after Leigh-Ann’s death I would always listen to that song at least ten times a day.

Coming out of my thought I got up out of bed. Of course today would be bad. When is any day ever a good day for me.

After throwing on black sweat pants and a pink hoodie on, I grabbed my bag and left. Walking to school usual didn’t bother me but it was rain out so when I would arrive at school I would be soaking wet.

While I was walking I heard a car blare its horn. The noise startled me causing me to jump and twist me ankle on the sidewalk. I fell down to the ground gripping a hold of my ankle. I didn’t cry because in my life, I’ve had way worse. I can’t lie and say it didn’t hurt.  While I was on the wet ground holding my ankle I saw the person in the car get out and run over to me.

“Oh Emma I am so sorry, I only honked to see if you wanted a ride honestly. I didn’t expect you to get scared.” Tyler exclaimed in a sincere voice.

I took a piece of paper I saw sticking out of my history book and grabbed it along with a marker I saw at the bottom of my bag. I scribbled down:

‘I’m fine no big deal’

“At least let me give you a ride to school.” He begged me with his big brown eyes.

I nodded trying to get up.  My ankle was screaming in pain causing me to fall back on to the sidewalk. But I felt a pair of arms catch me.  As soon as I was standing he let go but only for me to collapse on the concrete beneath me. My ankle wouldn’t give me any support I just prayed it wasn’t broken Kevin would kill me for that.

“Let me take a look at your ankle” he asked moving his hands towards my ankle.

I quickly pulled my leg away from him despite the pain that screamed out when I did. Turning my gaze to him I and shook my head. I don’t like people touching me. Turning my head I was staring at the ground. After I pulled my ankle away Tyler looked angry, which I’m not going to lie scared me.

“Okay then let me at least take you to see my parents, they’re both doctors.” He begged.

I knew he wouldn’t let me go without getting check out so I just nodded my head. Hoping this will be quick, I allowed him to help me over to his car. After I was in I was looking around, he parents must be loaded for them to get him an eclipse.

He got in soon following me, I really wanted to ask him when he moved here and stuff but I was too scarred to talk. What happens if I would say the wrong thing at the wrong time, making him slap me? Kevin said “People who speak when they’re not suppose to, get punished.” I hated to get punished.

While he was driving he stayed concentrated on the road and didn’t talk, which I was thankful for. About 20 minutes in the car, we finally came to a stop. He turned off the car and got out; before I knew it he was at my door helping me get out.

As he helping me inside I notice there was a sign on the building that read Dr. Price Health plus. So I was guessing that this was his parent’s office but I could be wrong. As we got inside the place looked bare then I noticed they opened at nine and it was a little passed eight. So it had to be his parents place.

He helped me to a chair and told me he would be right back and took off threw the door. I looked around and notice this place looked like a hospital and smelt like one too. I hated hospital’s they always reminded me of death.

That is unless Kevin puts me in one for a broken arm or something. Like he has in the pasted and that time I wish the hospital would ring death. I have probably been in the hospital 15 times in the last year and that’s on minor stuff Kevin wouldn’t dare to take me on major stuff as he says he may get in trouble and if he got in trouble then I would go down with him.

As my thought went on and on I heard the door open Tyler and a woman who look exactly like him walked out. She had the same tan completion and brown hair along with brown eye. She was very pretty.

“Mom this is Emma, this is my mother Lisa” Tyler said gesturing to his mother and then to me.

“It’s nice to meet you I’ve heard so much about you.” She told me shaking my hand.

I’m so lost I just met the guy yesterday, and he was already talking about me to his mom. Did he not see me correctly? I’m ugly and someone who’s a waste of space or so I’ve been told several times. I know I felt something when I met him but surely that didn’t mean anything.

I jumped out of my thought and saw Tyler glaring his mom down. I guess she wasn’t supposed to say that. But I guess it really didn’t matter now.

“So I’ll take you back now.” His mom told me while she started to help me up.

“Here I’ll help you.” Tyler told his mom

“Tyler I know you want to come back with us but you can’t, it’s still patient doctor confidential.”

With that Tyler took a seat in one of the chairs while his mom helped me into one of the rooms in the back.  She led me in to a nearby room then helped me onto the bed. Then she went and sat in a chair at a desk and had a chart which I assume was mine. Wait how did she have my chart?

“So I’ve been looking at your chart and you are a danger magnate aren’t you?” She pried.

I just nodded my head while I was playing with my hands.

“I was looking through your chart and it doesn’t mention your mute but Tyler, tells me you are?”

Could I lie to her I mean everything I tell her is suppose to be confidential right? Plus she wouldn’t hurt me right? Taking a deep breath I open my mouth to speak.

“That’s because I’m not.” I managed to get out of my voice, which came out scratchy.  The only time I use my voice is when I am screaming in agony pain caused upon Kevin or to beg him to stop. I do talk to Mrs. Fry but she’s different.

“I see so tell me why don’t you talk?” She asked. I sat there in silence there was no way I could tell her, I fear for my life. Believe me sometimes I wish for death but if I die then Kevin wins and I can’t allow that to happen.

I just shook my head and took my gaze off of her and stared at the floor. I guessed I zoned out because I felt something tough my shoulder causing me to jump franticly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think I would frighten you, here let me see your ankle now.” She told me as she reached for my ankle. She placed her hands on it and that caused me to gasp. It hurt worse then I led her to believe. I’ve became good at hiding pain.

“Here let me get a better look.” As she said this she was about to pull up my pants leg until I jerked my leg away. Not even releasing I shrilled at the pain that ran through my ankle.

“I’m not going to hurt you I just need to get a better look at your ankle, you can pull your pants leg up if you want.” She exclaimed.

Wait what did she mean she wouldn’t hurt me? Did she know? She couldn’t, it’s impossible. Then I pulled my pants leg up an inch passed my ankle maybe not even an inch.

“Oh my, Hun are you sure you are okay you ankle is really swollen, plus are you sure it wasn’t like this before you twisted it on the sidewalk? It’s just that this is very serious sprain almost a break and it would have been very hard to do on a sidewalk?” She said in a frantic voice.

I tried to think back it could have been last night when Kevin threw me in the basement and I landed on my feet. Then again it could have been numbers of things.

“Look Emma you can tell me anything. Whatever you tell me this will be just between us confidential.”

“No! I’m fine can I leave now?” I tried to make my voice stern. I wasn’t going through this again. If Kevin were to find out, I’d be dead.

“Yes let me go get a brace from the other room so you can wear it to help the healing.” She said almost with a sympathy look on her face.

As soon as she left I felt the tear whelp in my eyes but pushed them back. No one should care for me because when you start to care for someone they leave at least to me.

She explained everything I need to know about the brace and how to use it and then pronounced I was allowed to leave. But before I left she handed me a small business card then stated that I should call if I needed anything or to just talk.

I nodded my head and was escorted back into the waiting area where Tyler was waiting. As Lisa helped me walk out there, Tyler was talking to an older gentlemen around his late 30 or early 40. He looked just like Tyler just older. So I was guessing this was his dad.

As soon as Tyler spotted me his face lit-up it looked as if the hurt that was on his face suddenly went away, which I found odd. Lisa kept a hold of me around the waist and helped me over there even though I told her I could walk on it.

“Dad this is Emma, this is my father Eric.” He gestured between us.

“It’s so nice to finally put a face to the name; I’m so thrilled my son has found you.” Eric exclaimed!

Confusion swept across my face, was Tyler a stalker or something?

“Dad! Go!” Tyler exclaimed in an angry tone. This was very frightening. Tyler seemed to have been shaking for a brief moment. But his father placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered something to him. And he quickly calmed down.

Lisa left me there telling me she would go get my book bag from the room where I accidental left it and told Eric to follow her.

I limped towards the exit not even wanting to know why Tyler was telling everyone about me. Thank goodness the rain had stop so now I could walk home because I sure didn’t feel like going school late, and that’s something Kevin would get a call for and me in trouble.

“Emma, wait!” I heard Tyler holler.

I didn’t want to be near this guy he gave me this abnormal feeling. But before I knew it he had caught up to me and had grabbed a hold of my upper arm causing me to freeze. Oh God please don’t let him hit me.

“I didn’t mean to please honest, don’t hit me please.” I cried out in fear with tears falling down my face. I knew how this went I did something to upset him and now I was to get punished.

His arms can around and I flinched but only to realize he pulled me into a hug. It felt so right like I could stay here forever. Wait what am I saying? I don’t even know this guy.

“Shh I will never hurt you or let you be harmed and… you just talked to me.” He informed me.

“Don’t say that, you don’t even know me.” I told him as rude as possible.

I stared to hop away but he wouldn’t let go of my arm. “You can let go.” I demanded

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked angrily.

“Home, now if you’ll excuse me?”

“You’re not going anywhere” He told me shaking now.

He finally dropped his grip on me and I was able to try and escape but he again caught up with me. This time he pulled me back like he had minutes ago, but with more force. He ended up pining me to the building. Where my head collided with the concrete wall, for a second time today.

“Tyler calm down” I heard his parents exclaim as they came running over. I didn’t realize it but I was shaking. That when I saw his hands go back and I prepared myself for the worse but everything went blank and I went numbed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*****~*~*~*~*~*****~*~*~*~*

Hope you guys enjoyed!!! I'll try to updated sometime this week........ BUt I would like to know how you feel about this story! Is it good, bad, needs work??

Please Please Please!!

COMMENT??

VOTE??

FAN???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
2.6K 108 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
5.6K 115 50
Life is no bed of roses for Emma Rodriguez. In fact, she deems it nothing short of hell. When a friend of hers has a hands on experience with the su...
1.9M 43.8K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...