The Plot Shop

By syrahsyarah

Want to write a book, but don't have any ideas? Just take a look into this book, and that problem might be so... More

Start
1 - A
2 - A
3 - A
4 - A
5 - /
6 - A
7 - /
8 - A
9 - A
10 - A
12 - A
13 - A
14 - A
15 - A
16 - A
17 - A
18 - A
19 - requested

11 - A

89 2 3
By syrahsyarah

TITLE: Surprise
GENRE: chicklit
OC: Dexter April
FACE CLAIM: your choice;)

IDEA:
This is basically a 'My life with the ... boys/brothers' story, but then gender-swapped. Also, it's up to you of course, but I'd really like it if you kept it 'brothers-sister' love, because otherwise it's going to look very awkward in my head, as they're practically brother and sisters now.

SUMMARY:
'We'd never been to Malaysia before, it was supposed to be fun. And it was. In the beginning.
But let me tell you, it's quite a bit less fun to wake up in a hospital and to be told you're the only one who survived a plane crash.'

Dexter April's life changed drastically after he'd survived a plane crash, which killed both of his parents and his maternal grandparents. The choice after that, is even harder than processing all of the information: Where is he going to live?

He can choose between his paternal grandparents who are old and slightly demented, his crazy aunt from his mother's side or his godfather— and no choice feels right, he just wants his parents back.

In the end, the choice is easily made. But when he arrives at Jim Baker's house, he realises a lot of things have changed since the last time he went there. For example, Jim is married and has got ten daughters. Surprise.

QUOTES:
"Wait— so..., so you got ten daughters?"

"Well, yes, but—"

"Ten?! And you forgot to mention this how?!"

"Well, it all went rather fast, but, er, soon there's not going to be ten anymore—"

"There's gonna be more?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 20.7K 169
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
317K 23.1K 28
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
43.3K 4.1K 11
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
494K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...