iGHOST YOU (You Series #1) |...

By yabookempress

Highest Ranking: #1 in ghost (December 2022) #1 in paranormal (December 2022) # 1 in High School (December... More

iGHOST YOU
Chapter 1
Chapter 2-iGhostly crush
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- iGhostly Rock!
Chapter 17- iGhost my bracelet
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue-KenLex all the way
New cover Alert
iLove you

Chapter 36

2.6K 158 38
By yabookempress

I think I really need to post something for you guys, so I had to type this without going through it. I'll make sure to go through it when I can. If there's anything you want me to correct, please let me know.

Happy reading.

Alex's POV

I pulled over at Kim's house. I stepped out of the car and walk to the door. One of the maids in the house opened the door for me.

"Is Kim home?" The maid nodded gesturing for me to go upstairs to Kim's room. I felt a little bit relieved to know Kim is home. I walked past the maid and headed to Kim's room. I can't help but be amused at the beauty of the mansion. Every time I come here, it feels like I was visiting for the first time. The maids in the house are always changing or increasing in numbers. The design of the house tends to change constantly, I would never understand why Kim's parent even do that when they don't even stay at home most of the time. They either have to be in France or Spain.

I stand by the door staring at Emma and Kim. They were both sitting on the bed. Kim was facing the wall, crying like it's going to be her last time and Emma was just there heartbroken. They both don't look good and I feel bad for them. I feel ashamed because the boy who caused the tension in the air is my brother.

"Hey" I said softly and Emma looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy from her crying and my heart sank. She have the look of regret all over her face.

I moved closer to the bed and take my sit. I bit angrily on my lower lip. I don't know what to say, I'm not sure of what to say or where to begin with.

"Kim" I placed my hand on her shoulder and she turns around after wiping her face with the back of her hand. Her eyes were swollen.

"You also knew?" Kim ask with her cracked voice. I wish I did. I would have stopped it before it all started. Max is so stupid.

"No, I never did" I replied.

"I am such a fool" Kim said. Her tears were rolling down her cheeks again. They were just impossible to control.

"No, you're not" Emma replied.

"Don't you ever talk to me again" Kim yelled. I just hope no one can hear us.

"You can ask for anything else but not that. You can tell me to drown myself right now, I'll do it but don't tell me not to talk to you ever again" Emma pleaded.

"You should drown yourself then" Kim spat.

"Kim! Don't say that" I said.

"I hate you"

"I know that is what I deserve but please listen to me" Emma held Kim's arm but she jerked away from her.

"Everything that would probably come out your slutty mouth are lies. You disgust me." Kim spat. I can feel this is nit going to end well. I've seen Emma and Kim disagree over thing and forget them instantly but this is going too far. Thank you Max.

"Kim!" Emma stood up, furious. "Did you just call me a slut?" Emma chuckles. "Do you know how much this slut have suffered for your spoilt ass?" She yells. "Do you know what this slut is willing to go through just for you to be happy? Do you have an idea how this slut suffered in silent for you? How dare you sit your silly spoilt ass there and call me a slut?" Emma said flicking her hands in the air.

"Emma" I yelled. I don't think I can take any of this anymore. But everything Max said and Emma is saying right now make perfect sense to me. Emma was ready to deny her feeling for Max because of Kim.

"No, don't call my name now" she glares at me and turns back to Kim "It shouldn't always be about you princess Kim, you don't get to have all the good stuffs alone. You're so spoilt and inconsiderate of what is going on around you. You only care about yourself and nobody else. You think as long as you're shopping for new Gucci shoes and happy, the world is fine."

"I always wanted you to be happy, you're like a sister to me, I was ready to give up the boy I love for you. I am that slutty."

"Wow!" Kim jumped off from her bed while clapped her hands as she giggles. "Do you want a medal now bitch?" She yells. I have never seen Kim like this and it surprises me she could speak to Emma like that.

"Yeah, I think I deserve one" Emma yells back. I stood till and watch them both go on and on with their yelling, almost pulling each other's eyeballs out.

You're such an hypocrite.

You only care about yourself.

You backstabbing bitch.

I hate you.

I hate you.

I kept staring with my head going back and forth. I finally decided I have had enough of the yelling. My head might explode any moment from their stupid yelling.

"Enough!" I screamed with my hands covering my ears and everything froze.

Emma and Kim directed their attention to me. They stare at me like I was the crazy one in the room.

I let out a sharp breathe.

"I can't believe you both, I can't believe you'd actually let a boy ruin everything. My God!" I threw my hands up and brought them down. Tears were already rolling down my cheeks.

"Alex is crying because of you" Kim glares at Emma.

"Wait...what? Now it's my fault she's crying. what about you? What-" Emma starts to talk again and I interrupted.

"Will you both give it a rest" I turned to Emma. "You went too far with everything you just said and that is no way to apologise" I turned to Kim who was folding her arms on her chest. "You should know by now what Emma would do to make you happy. She would sacrifice the love of her life for you. Can't you see that?"

Kim's furrowed brow suddenly grew apart and she heaved a deep sigh finally letting out the anger.

"But I think you should have just said something , Emma. We're bffs, why do you have to keep something like that from us?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." The tears were coming back again and she was trying to fight it, acting like she can handle everything. "I know it's stupid of me, I just want everyone to be happy"

"Just shut up" Kim yells. "What about you? Don't you deserve to be happy?" She's also crying and I can't help but embrace the tears that was threatening my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Kim" Emma said.

"I'm sorry too" Kim moved closer and threw her hands around Emma. I can feel my throat gulping and my eyes blinking away my tears.

"I don't ever want to fight you, I don't care about a boy as long as I have you both" Aww. Emma said as I joined them both and throw my arms around them.

***

It's been a long sad day with Kim and Emma. I'm sort of relieved to know they're over the Max thing. But I'm worried about Max, I don't know if he's ready to let go off Emma. He really likes her. Max have never admitted to being in love with anyone, not since he was born.

Kim finally broke the long silence and I realised how late it was.

"You have a date tonight" Kim said. I almost forgot but I don't think I want to leave my friends yet.

"I don't think I wanna go anymore" I shake my head.

"What? No way. There's no way we're letting you do that to the poor boy" Emma said.

"Come on, guys. I don't wanna leave yet" I pouted my lips.

"No one called for a babysitter" Emma said and raised her brow.

"Get up now and go prepare for your date" Kim pulled me up from the bed.

I don't feel like leaving them yet but since they're insisting I said "Okay, fine." I rolled my eyes as I picked up my phone from Kim's bed and headed out of the room with Kim and Emma walking behind me.

"I want to know everything tomorrow" Emma said jokingly before I hop into the car and drive off.

I stared at my self in the full length mirror in my room. I'm putting on a shirt black high-waist skirt with and a blue crop top with a black flat. I gently let my hair down and comb it. I'm suddenly having a second thought. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, I'm sure if I want to go out with Bryce.

I heard a knock on my door and I turned around.

"Alex, someone is here to see you" my mom said from the other side of the door. I suddenly feel tensed up because I knew it was Bryce.

"I'm coming" I replied. I picked up my leather purse and my phone from the bed and headed to the door. I let out a deep sigh before twisting the door knob.

I get to the sitting room to find Bryce sitting on the couch with Max. He got up immediately he set his eyes on me and gave me a broad smile.

"Hey"

"Hi" I smiled at him.

My mom walks out of the kitchen with a napkin in her hands.

"Alex" she calls and I moved closer to her. "You didn't tell me you have a date, why? You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me, why" my mom whispers.

"He's not my boyfriend mom" I rolled my eyes. "I'll be back soon" I hurried back to Bryce who was giving Max a hand shake. He let go of Max's hand and stretched his hand to me, gesturing for me to take it and I did.

I stepped out of the house with Bryce and headed to where the car was.

That strange feeling is back again and I feel my heart beating fast. I don't know if it's because Bryce is with me or because today has been awkward. I'm not sure why I feel this way but I feel something is about to happen. I don't feel good about going out with Bryce. I really don't know why. The weird feeling keeps hitting me hard on the chest as the Bryce starts the car and zoomed off.

Max's POV

I watched as mom peered at Alex and Bryce through the window. She looks so excited and sad at the same time. I guess it's because Bryce is the first guy ever to come looking for Alex and her favourite girl is suddenly grown up. She got drunk for the first time in her life.

I shake my head and stood up from the couch. My mom turns around to meet my gaze.

"What?" She raised her brow and throws her hand on her hips.

"What?" I asked back.

"You're the one staring at me"

"Can't I stare at beautiful mom anymore?"

She scoffs. "You haven't called me beautiful since you were seven Max"

"Really? I am such a bad son_" I placed my hand on my chest pretending to be sorry.

"That boy, Bryce" she cuts me off. "What do you think about him?"

"Do you really want to know what I think?"

My mom nodded. "I feel since you seem to know him, you should know if he's good for your sister"

"He's cool, I think he's good for her..." my mom smiled. Her chest suddenly drops, letting out a deep sigh to show how relieved she is. "...but I don't think he's the best for her" I shrugged.

My mom's face suddenly squeezed up, with her eyes glued to mine, she's trying to comprehend what I just said but I don't think she will ever understand why I said that. Never.

I turn around and walk to my room, leaving her to figure thing out on her own.

I have things to figure out myself.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Woah! Another chapter. I'm so sorry for the late update. Just few chapters to go and IGU is over.

Who can guess the number of chapter we have left?

If you're to ship Max with someone who would it be?

I'm thinking of starting a book on Max. What do you guys think?

Leave your comments and Likes.

Check out my new book STAY and let me know what you think.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685 59 26
MK liked to call herself the minor character in everyone else's story. She didn't mind it, in fact she preferred it. After summoning a demon with utm...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
29K 1.4K 38
Best friends to lovers #1 unrequited love β€’Completedβ€’ Stella Wood's life has been anything but easy. She's been subjected to constant bullying becaus...
34.1K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...