Where The Sun Doesn't Shine (...

By ffokkoff

A collection of one-shots for Robert Thier's amazing books, the Storm and Silence trilogy/series (let's hope... More

Run You Fools! (Part I)
VOTE NOW
The Yellow Piggy Figurine (Part I)
The Yellow Piggy Figurine (Part II)
Spontaneous
Lillianzel and Cinderrick

Run You Fools! (Part II)

7.4K 280 102
By ffokkoff

'Mr Ambrose! Sir!'

I dropped on my knees beside him as soon as he fell. I placed both of my hands on his arm and pulled...and pushed.

'Mr Ambrose!'

Blimey! What's happened to him?

I glanced at the sea behind us and saw a colossal giant, presumably Karim, swimming towards us.

I had to wake my employer up before Karim insists that I was the one who knocked him unconscious.

No wonder how spiffing that would sound.

I pushed and pulled him again... and again.

Up and down and up and down.

Realizing that shaking the blasted bugger was clearly not enough to wake him up.

I drew my hand back and prepared to slap the back of Mr Ambrose's head.

How long I have waited for this moment!

I let my hand fly.

Time seemed to slow down as my hand neared his rock hard head.

My inner self was already screaming in triumph but it was halted when a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me backwards onto the sand.

'Hey!'

Karim glared at me, 'What were you doing to Sahib?'

I fought back my laugh but I was sure that my lips quirked up at the sight of the beardless Mohammedan.

'I was trying to bring that bugger back to life!'

Not that I thought he was dead though.

If looks could kill, I would've been incinerated by the glare he sent my way before he crouched next to his master.

I stood and brushed off the sand off of my derríere and walked over to them.

Karim was frozen, his eyes wide.

I was about to giggle yet the sight of Mr Ambrose stopped me.

His eyes were closed.

His granite body unmoving.

And his shirt...covered in blood.

-----------------
Eh.

My writing sucks but I hope you ifrits enjoyed!

Don't be shy to leave comments though because I want to improve my writing and your critisism will certainly be helpful.

And if you have a one-shot suggestion, please comment away and I shall try to write them for you fellow burning demons from hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.3K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
720K 26.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
888K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81.5K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...