The Addict(Camren)

By simplesauce

Lauren Jauregui has been drinking and doing drugs since her father, brother and sister died in a car accident... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

5K 146 12
By simplesauce

Camila ran out of the room, running into Dinah's room. As Camila opened the door she was met with Dinah and Normani making out.

"Guys have you seen Lauren?" Camila asked as she searched the joint bathroom.

"No Walz we haven't seen Lauren. Were not responsible for your girlfriend." Dinah said and Normani nodded sloppily as they both continued with their make out session.

"Guys I'm serious! I fell asleep cuddling with Lauren and when I woke up she wasn't there!" Camila exasperated.

"Di-Dinah I think Camila is being serious." Normani said braking away from their heated kiss.

"Fine! Have you checked downstairs or the basement?" Dinah asked.

"No"

"Then lets go do that." Dinah said getting up and pulling Normani up with her. Camila raced down the steps of the stairs almost tripping but caught herself and landed at the bottom of the steps safely. The brown eyed girl ran around the kitchen. No Lauren. She walked into the pantry. No Lauren. She ran into the living room where the TV was. No Lauren. Last but not least she ran down into the basement. While Camila was running around the house looking for Lauren, Normani and Dinah were walking around the house hand in hand yelling out Lauren's name.

"Lauren!"

"Lauren?!"

Normani and Dinah's voices faded as Camila made her way down the basement. "Lauren! Where are you!?" Camila wailed as she saw that the basement was empty with no sign of Lauren being there.

"Lauren?!"

-

Lauren was in and out of consciousness feeling Cara drag the blade across her body countless times. She was to lazy or couldn't careless to bandage up Lauren's wounds, that were bleeding out, anymore. The green eyed girl was losing innumerable amount of blood but Cara didn't care one bit. She loved the green eyed girl, Cara said, but it looks like she was having a hard time showing it.

"C'mom Lauren. I have to get you out of here." Lauren felt someone untie her arms and legs. She lazily moved her right arm over the mysterious persons shoulder to balance herself as they made their way out of the makeshift of a hideout.

"Wh-where a-are we go-going?" Lauren managed to get out feeling all of her energy being drained since the first cut.

"I have to get you away from Cara. She says she wasn't going to kill you but, your practically dead already. I'm taking you to the hospital then I'm leaving the state. I'm afraid Cara might just do the same to me after this." The person said as they climbed into a rusty truck and rushed out heading towards the nearest hospital.

"Th-thank y-you..Zayn." Lauren said before knocking out.

-

*..beep...beep...beep..*

Lauren woke up to machine a beeping. She thought she was waking up to her alarm in the facility until she looked around, examining her surroundings. She was in a hospital. Laying down on a hospital bed. How did I get here? Lauren whispered under her breath. Lauren then felt someone moving beside her.

"L-Lauren?" Camila croaked stirring awake. She looked up to see green eyes looking down at her.

"Lauren!" Camila cheered wrapping her arms around the raven haired girl.

"Ow ow! Ow!" Lauren winced in pain. And Camila moved away from the older girl on the hospital bed.

"Lauren, I-I thought you were dead. I haven't seen you in days. Where were you?" Camila exclaimed.

"We'd like to know the answer to that question too." Camila and Lauren looked towards the entrance of the room to see two officers, giving questioning looks, at the two girls who were occupying the hospital room.

"Sure, come sit I'll tell you everything about what happened." Lauren said not hesitating to spill all the things that has happened to her in the last couple of days. She pointed towards a small couch in the corner of the room while Camila stayed put at the chair she was siting in next to Lauren's hospital bed.

Lauren explained everything not leaving any details out. She spoke of Cara and her torturing her. Camila teared up when she listened to the part of the story where Cara made multiple cuts all over Lauren's body. Lauren lied at the end of the story where Zayn saved her. She didn't mention Zayn. All she said was someone untied her loose and that she mustered up all her strength to get to the nearest hospital and receive immediate help. She told the officers where she was held captive and who held her captive. The next day Cara was arrested and the whole kidnap was all over the news. Lauren was then released from the hospitals hold three days later and was sent back to the facility.

Lauren's mom was waiting for her at the facility. When Clara saw her daughter she cried for an hour holding her daughter tight and not letting go of her. She was afraid that she'll be kidnapped again or worse. Clara explained to Lauren that she no longer wanted her at the facility anymore. That she could come back home. But little did she know that the facility was now home to Lauren. Lauren stopped her mother from making her go back to the place she spent all her life in. Lauren wanted to stay at the facility. Mainly because she wanted to stay sober and because she wanted to be with Camila and her friends. Clara gave in and decided that that was best for Lauren. But Lauren would have to visit her and vice versa.

Lauren made her way up to her room with Camila by her side. She opened the wooden door to see a worried Normani and an anxious Dinah siting on the dark skinned girls bed. Normani looked towards the door to see Lauren and Camila. Normani then raced to the door engulfing Lauren in a hug.

"I'm so happy your okay." Normani exhaled.

"Me too." Lauren said as they pulled away from the hug.

"It's nice to see you alive Lauser. I like you better when you are. Do me a favor and stay like that, okay?" Dinah laughed lightly "okay" Lauren whispered. Dinah gave Lauren a hug and pulled away giving Camila a smile and taking ahold of Normani's hand and walking out of the room leaving Camila and Lauren alone.

"Would you like to take a shower?" Camila asked.

"As long as you join me." Lauren said winking at Camila. Camila blushed profusely and nodded her head. Both girls walked into the bathroom closing the door behind them and changed out of their clothes. They both hopped into the shower and rinsed off. There was no sexual tension just comfortable silence between the two as they both took a shower. Camila noticed the multiple scars on Lauren's back, arms, chest, and stomach. She couldn't believe that that Cara chick was capable of doing this. Especially to Lauren. The brown eyed girl hesitantly reached her hand out and lightly touched at one of the many scars on the green eyed girls chest as Lauren watched. A tear had escaped Lauren's eye feeling Camila's touch linger on the scar. Suddenly all the memories of when Lauren got kidnapped came back to her in a flash. Lauren lost her balance in the shower and Camila took notice capturing Lauren and holding her in her naked arms. Lauren started sobbing uncontrollably.

Camila turned the water off and wrapped a towel around Lauren drying her off then wrapping a towel around herself, drying herself off. Camila then changed Lauren into an extra large shirt and panties. Camila did the same afterwards. Lauren laid down on her bed with the brown eyed girl following short.

The Cuban cuddled into Camila her sobs went down to a minimum compared to when she was sobbing in the shower. The brown eyed girl couldn't shake off the feeling that she might have triggered Lauren's memories.

"I'm sorry Lauren," Camila apologized under her breath loud enough for Lauren to hear. Lauren moved her head up a bit to get a look at Camila.

"This isn't your fault." Lauren's tear stained face was visible to Camila. Camila gave a weak smile and pecked Lauren's lips.

"Goodnight Camz," Lauren wished.

"Night Lo." Camila pressed one last kiss to Lauren's forehead and soon they both fell into a much needed deep sleep.

-

Lauren and Camila sat for yet another counseling review with the rest of the addicts in a circle. It has been a month since Lauren got kidnapped. The lovebirds have been inseparable since that night Lauren was released from the hospital. They were always together. Camila's parents didn't mind it nor did Lauren's mom or anybody else that lived in that facility. Once the counseling review was over everyone dispersed and went to do what they normally do on a daily bases. Camila and Lauren walked up the steps of the stairs after saying bye to Normani and Dinah who were sitting beside them during the review.

The two girls reached Lauren's room and laid down on her bed cuddling. Something they've been doing a lot more since Lauren came back from the hospital. Camila laid her head on Lauren's chest as Lauren tangled her fingers in the brunettes hair smoothing it out.

"Hey Camz?" Lauren called out making Camila move her head to look up at Lauren.

"Yeah?" Camila questioned.

"We never did make it official, did we?" Lauren asked stopping her movements and looking down at Camila.

"I-I don't think so." Camila replied as she leaned down to kiss Lauren's scar that was on her arm above her elbow. By now, most of Lauren's scars have blended into her skin and was no longer visible. Lauren was extremely grateful for that.

"Well, Camila Cabello, will you be my girlfriend?" Lauren said, getting off the bed and kneeling down on the floor. Camila stood up and placed her hand over her mouth as the other took hold of Lauren's outstretched hand.

"Yes." Camila said pulling Lauren up bringing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
18.8K 1.7K 36
Lauren Jauregui, a Normal Teenager? No. Well, maybe at first Sight. But if you look more closely, you will know way more things-way darker things. La...
108K 3.6K 43
their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's drawn to her, and the nights they share...