Darkness has a name: Peter Pan

By fanfic2150

This story is not for the faint hearted. It's a story about belief, desire, manipulation, and terror. Prepare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 12

16.6K 506 220
By fanfic2150

Lily's POV

I woke up in a cage. The last thing I remembered was Pan telling me that my punishment would come later and that I was going to wait in a cage til he got back. I tried to fight him but something hard hit the back of my head and I fell unconscious.

I get up and notice its now dark out. I stretch my muscles and quickly turn when I hear muffled sounds. I see Bay tied up in a chair with his mouth gagged.

"Bae!"

"Glad to see you're finally awake." Pan came from behind a tree and stands by Bae. I can see something glimmer from the moonlight in Peter's hand. His knife.

"NO!! Please don't hurt him!" I pleaded feeling tears well up in my eyes.

Pan has his eyes trained on me and smirks. He brings the blade to Bae's face.

"Peter no!! I'm begging you! I'll do whatever you ask!"

His eyes held no emotion except amusement. I looked at Bae and felt so scared for him. I hit the cage, trying to break it but it wouldn't budge. My heart was beating rapidly.

Pan suddenly appeared in front of my cage with his knife in hand. I backed away terrified and hit the wall of my cage behind me.

"Don't be afraid of me... I won't hurt you. But just because I won't hurt you, doesn't mean I won't hurt others you care for. This is your punishment. I hope this display will teach you to never lie to me again."

He backs away from me towards Bae. He moves so fast and slices the side of his face with the knife.

"NO!!! PETER STOP!" I shut my eyes trying to mentally make myself disappear. I open them when I hear Bae cry out. Pan stabbed him in the leg.

"You WILL watch him suffer because this is your fault. Tell me why you lied to me. I want to know why you let Sean kiss you and what you are up too."

I can't. If I tell him the truth he will know my secret plans for him and he will probably kill me and Bae anyway. He kills the ones who betray him.

"I...I..." Pan appeared again before me so are faces were only inches apart. I tried compelling compassion, sorrow, and regret; anything I could to make him stop. He gives me an amused grin.

"I'm always one step ahead, so whatever it is you're trying... go for it. Give it your best shot. You won't succeed."

My power doesn't work on him. I couldn't lie because he would know and I couldn't tell him the truth.

"Stop this now before it's too late. If you care about me then you will stop." My eyes pleaded with him. His face softened and considered my words.

His eyes turned dark and he leaned into my face and whispered in his deep husky accent, "Sorry darling, my answer is no."

He appears behind Bae giving me a wicked grin and slits his throat.

"NOOOOOOO!" I dropped to my knees and cried out. Tears fell endlessly. Oh God, oh god, oh god. I felt as if my stomach was going to empty at an second.

"Now you know what happens when you lie to me. When you run from me and act like you aren't mine."

I put my hands over my ears to block out his words. I rocked myself back and forth, my breathing out of control. I threw my head back and screamed out into the night.

Pan's POV

I was planning my punishment for Lily when I hear a scream pierce the night sky. Tiger Lily. I stop what I'm doing and appear where I put her cage. Her eyes are closed but she is screaming and won't stop. I open the door of her cage and carry her out. I have her in my arms and start shaking her.

"Lily wake up!"

She continues to yell out and saying no,no,no!

"WAKE UP! Please!! Lily wake up!"

Her eyes open and meet mine.

"It's okay it was only a nightmare. You're safe."

She pushes herself out of my arms backing away far as possible. She is out of breath from screaming and closes her eyes. She gets her breathing under control and wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She looks in my eyes and gives me a confused look.

"Who are you?"

Wait...what?

"Lily? It's me Peter."

"I don't know who you are. Where am I? How did I get here!?"

I don't get it? How could she forget? Something isn't adding up. She is playing games with me. Lying to me AGAIN.

"You don't want to play this game with me Tiger Lily. I'm quickly losing my patience."

She doesn't even look like she is listening to me. She grabs the back of her head and rubs it.

"My head hurts."

Oh god. I knocked her out to get her in the cage. Did I hit too hard? Has she really forgotten herself? My annoyance quickly turned into delight. If she really forgot who she was then this could be a golden opportunity. We could start fresh. I could get her too fall for me. To trust me. I also was getting concerned about how strong she was becoming with her powers. I could tell her whatever I wanted her to remember. Tell her she has always lived her. I would leave out the part of her newly found powers. I need to trust her before I teach her how to use them. She could easily become a weapon against me. Not that she could ever win. I always win.

"Tell me what you remember?"

"I... I don't know. I can't remember anything. I don't even know my name! Who are you!?"

"My name is Peter, Peter Pan. Your name is Tiger Lily and you live here on the island with me."

"I do?"

"Yes, we have always lived in Neverland together and... we are together."

"Together?"

"Yes we love each other. Don't worry I'm sure you will remember everything soon enough."

I hope she didn't anytime soon. Even if she does regain her memories I will have already made her fallen for me and I would love to see the look on that Tiger Lily's face when I did. I will have to play nice in getting her to fall for me. The game just got interesting.

Lily's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me and yelling my name. I open my eyes to see Pan holding me. I quickly get away from him and try to get my breathing back in control. It was only a dream... just a dream...more like a nightmare. My relief soon turns to panic. He probably intends to do what he did in my nightmare. I can't let that happen. Think think think. YES, I have it! My head was already pounding from where he hit me to knock me out. Perhaps I will conveniently forget my memories. That way I don't have to come up with an answer of why I lied. Time to turn on the actress in me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

I look up at him and give a confused look.

"Who are you?"

His eyes widen in surprise.

"Lily? It's me Peter."

"I don't know who you are. Where am I? How did I get here!?"

He gives me a worried look then his eyes glare at me and he replies, "You don't want to play this game with me Tiger Lily. I'm quickly losing my patience."

Don't panic. I pretend to ignore what he says and hold my head where he hit me.

"My head hurts."

His face softens and doesn't answer me for awhile. I can tell he is in deep thought about what to do with me. I'm actually pretty curious on how he will handle this.

"Tell me what you remember?"

How do I feel? What should I remember? It's safe to go with nothing. "I..I don't know. I can't remember anything. I don't even know my name! Who are you!?"

"My name is Peter, Peter Pan. Your name is Tiger Lily and you live here on the island with me."

"I do?"

"Yes, we have always lived in Neverland together and... we are together."

What the fuck? The monster wants to make me believe I wasn't kidnapped and held her against my will? Make me believe we are a happy couple playing house.

"Together?"

"Yes we love each other. Don't worry I'm sure you will remember everything soon enough."

Love huh? So this is the direction he wants to take. Make me fall in love with him and pray I never "remember what happened." If that's the way it's going to be fine. At least I pulled off this act. Dumb boy. The game just got interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 55.7K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...
17.3K 591 16
A girl who washed up on the shores of Neverland, confused of where she was. Amnesia has crossed her mind, With the help of Peter Pan she find out, T...
455K 10K 22
Kate is a girl shy, quiet and lonely. One night she has the most horrifying nightmare of all, her screaming catches the Shadows attention, and it ta...
241 14 25
This a sequel to my fan fiction story Savior! If you haven't read that one this book isn't going to make sense. Please go check it out.