Owari(The End)

Bởi forgot_my_art

Kirito and Asuna are trying to defeat Aincrad again, with their friends, in ALO. This time it was supposed t... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 19

330 6 2
Bởi forgot_my_art

Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All content is based off of "Sword Art Online" and their owners.

Note: This story happens after the whole thing, therefore it means it happens when Kirito is re-defeating Aincrad with his friends.

September 5th 2028 12:00 A.M. Floor 57 Marten

Kirito finished explaining to Klein, Agil, Sinon, Silica, Lisbeth, Recon, Suguha, and Taren what had just happened, with Asuna sitting silently next to her. Silica, Sinon and Leafa and jumped up to hug Asuna as Kirito finished. Klein sat there looking like he had no diea what to do. Silica just sat there looking glum. "Any Kirigaya child will be strong!"Suguha declared. "Any child of you and Kazuto's will have the best parents ever, so I can't imagine them giving up!"Lisbeth reassured. Sinon simply went for, "They will be perfect." Agil went for, "I'm sorry man." Taren generously offered, "I'll add decorating the baby rooms into the deal, for free! Friend favor!" "Thanks,"Kirito answered, wrapping his arm around Asuna protectively. "I know I invited you all to a meal, so everything was prepaid. You can stay, but we have to get Yui to Asuna's parents. I trust you will take good care of Ma, Sugu?"Kirito explained. Suguha nodded. Kirito nodded, said goodbye to his friends, and led Asuna out of the restaraunt. They had agreed on the way from the hospital to here that it wasn't worth it to tell anyone else but Yui. Yui at least deserved to know the truth.

At 3:00, Yui was dropped off at the Yuuki Mansion, grinning as she did all the time, Kirito scared as ever, and Asuna chatted with her brother. They all wore normal clothes. Yui with her cream colored dress, Asuna in a yellow sweater and beige skirt. Kirito in his black pants, and sweater. Nobody else would know something had gone wrong with her pregnancy. None of their neighbors would know they belonged in Aincrad. While in all the world, millions and billions of people were living normal lives, Asuna and Kirito had gone through a lot more that most extraordinary lives, and a lot was about to be added onto that list.

September 5th 2028 9:00 Floor 55 Granzam HQ

Kirito dropped Asuna's bag off next to the door in her room, then came in, closed the door behind him, and leaned against the door frame. He had nothing to really do anymore because he'd dropped off his own bags in his room next door a while ago. He stood there, wanting to say something, but then couldn't think of a good way to say it. Eventually, Asuna turned around in her chair, answering the question that was never asked, "Kirito, I'm sure." In the dim light of the lamp, Asuna could see Kazuto Kirigaya no longer looked like an experienced 19 almost twenty year old. He looked like a scared man. They stared into each other's eyes for their infinity, their infinity within a limited time, an infinity within a limited number. Suddenly, the tension snapped, and Asuna leapt out of the chair while Kirito took three strides, collapsing into each other's arms. Kirito stroked her hair for a while, before saying into the top of her hair at a whisper, "I love you." He felt Asuna's shoulders shake. Kirito picked her up bridal style, nestled her in the bed, before climbing in after her, pulling the covers over them, and holding Asuna and stroking her hair until she slept. Eventually, Kirito fell asleep as well. But by the time Asuna woke up the next morning, he was gone, so rumors wouldn't fly.

September 5th 2028 9:00 P.M. Floor 4 Rovia

Recon staggered into the apartment, face red from exertion, to see Mrs. Kirigaya sitting on the couch, just watching him. Suguha walked from the kitchen, grabbed the bags from him with ease, which he let her, only because he was exhausted. He really was more of the nerd type. Recon pulled off his glasses and wiped them as he staggered to the couch across from Mrs. Kirigaya, as he gasped for air, not caring for the time that his girlfriend's mother was staring straight at him, and he was gasping for air while Suguha was doing the work. When Suguha finally came out, he mumbled something about an elevator. Sitting down in the awkwardness, Suguha cleared her throat. "Ergh... how's Dad, Ma?"Suguha said so the silence wouldn't be so awkward. Something flashed on her mother's face, before her mother looked down. "Suguha... I- your father got into a car crash, the day after... you know. He didn't take the news well. I-i wish he could've seen you n-now. He w-would've been proud of you and y-your brother,"Midori Kirigaya finally admitted.

Suguha's face didn't change. It didn't show anything but shock, even though there were tears running down her face. Recon pretty much sat there, not knowing what to do, until he felt Suguha's hand, groping for something to hold onto, and he held onto it, squeezing it, before wiping the tears from her eyes. He looked at her, and urged with his gaze for her to continue the conversation. He knew she had to. It was inevitable. Recon held Suguha's hand through the conversation, as mother and daughter cried for the man they loved. Finally, Midori looked up and Recon, and she smiled. "You know, I didn't know what to make of you when I first saw you. I always thought Suguha would fall for somebody like Kazuto, because she idolized Kazuto. After you protected Yui and I, after seeing you be there, just comforting my daughter, I understand now,"Midori said. Suguha's eyes widened, and then she yelled, "Ma! Stop!" "No, it's okay...I-i get it. I'm short, I have glasses, and I generally don't look like a guy that anybody would wan-"Nagata tried to make it okay, but then Suguha cut, saying it so both her mother and Recon could barely hear it. "But I like you that way, because I'm sure your heart belongs to me."

September 8th 2028 8:00 A.M. Floor 48 Lindarth

One man wore a perfectly tailored suit, the other, slightly shorter, more familiar, and with messier hair, was in all black, but still rather casual clothes. The two men were looking at a mile large plot, and Kiouchirou was holding a sketch pad, raidly sketching the plot, with a rather old style school house, except in a large scale with a beautiful courtyard. Kirito watched, as his partner drew what was going to be his new building for the Institution. Kiouchirou had wanted to be an architect, and since they didn't want to spend the money on a good architect, due to limited funds, he was to be the architect, and Ren would make sure it was safe, before finding them a building team. (One that wasn't Ren's because he was working on the house.) Kirito liked the old feel to Lindarth. He didn't want his Institution to be branded with a large sign. He didn't want floor to ceiling glass, or steel beams. He couldn't care less. This was already a dream come true. Well... except for the part that had happened the day before, but even a dream come true couldn't be that perfect.

September 8th 2028 3:00 P.M. Floor 50 Algade

Silica placed the copy of the designs, and floor plans on the table, turned to go, took three steps, before turning around. "Kirito said you haven't done building in along while, and that he was surprised you would start again now, even though you were an absolute masterbuilder. Why? Why, Taren, would you give something up that you are so talented at?"Silica asked. Ren turned around, his hair hiding his eyes, hands curled up into his fists. In a low, shaky voice, he started the story.

April 1st 2021 Tokyo

In 2021, Kazuto Kirigaya and Ren Takahashi were thirteen. Ren had been his friend ever since they were five, but recently, since 2018, Kazuto had been distancing himself from everyone, but Ren. Ren knew exactly why. Kazuto found out that he was adopted, that he was never really his Mother's son, or his sister's brother. That was the part everyone knew. But the part they didn't know, was that Ren was an absolute master at carving, and building. Basically a masterbuilder. This was all because his father was too. Inspired by his father, Ren was in line for a building job when he came to an age he could work. That day, on April Fools day, Kazuto received a call and went running to Ren's house. The door was flung open when he came in. Ren's brother, Tadashi's car wasn't there. Their mother died a long time ago. Inside, every peace of craft Ren had ever sculpted, was shattered. Kazuto finally reached Ren's room, his eyes widening, picking his way through the rubble of shattered stone, glass, and a bunch of other materials, before sitting down next to Ren, who was holding an unfinished sculpture of a boy, working with wood. Ren's voice shook as he declared, "My father was carving this. For me. My birthday. When the car...Sometimes I feel somebody is playing a joke on me. He gives me one every year. He said when I finally go to work, I will have a complete set of twelve. I never will. I won't. I can't. Not without him."

September 8th 2028 3:00 P.M. Floor 50 Algade

Ren managed to not cry as he told him the story he'd never needed to tell anyone, because everyone knew not to ask. Silica was somehow, different. He looked up finally, glaring at her, daring her to ask more, causing her to take a step back, eyes wide. "I-i I'm sorry, I w-was just curious,"Silica apologized. "Yeah, well sorry doesn't cover it, no matter how many people say it, he's gone. He's the reason why I ever started,"Ren retorted, before collapsing onto the floor. Silica took half a step towards him, then hesitated, before walking to him, kneeling down, and hugging him, stroking his hair, muttering soothing nonsense. Eventually, Ren pulled away, wiping his face, before looking up at her. In a surprising move, after a more surprising turn of events, he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek, making her go red. "Thank you. You're welcome here whenever you want, know that?"Taren laughed.

Note: Masterbuilders comes from The Lego Movie probably owned by Lego, and the infinity within a certain amount of time is a concept I found in The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

151K 2.8K 61
(Currently Rewriting Chapters so I don't suggest reading rn but go for it if you want) A Sword Art Online AU Asuna and Kirito, two seniors who are kn...
6.9K 97 9
Y/n is a loner, a mute, a SAO surviver and Yuuki Konno best friend, they were like sisters but when Asuna joins, she doesn't stay with them, since sh...
8.5K 206 18
This is a story based on ordinal scales and a side story to my other story Love for you! Y/N and Kirito are a lovely couple a new device came out wh...
4.6K 123 17
A reboot to @Iamspartasking's book of the same title. I don't mean for copyright infringement. I also plan to add some other fixes that could improve...