The Secret Life of the Americ...

De AshleyZaffke

The Secret Life of the American Teenager, after Amy leaves Ricky for New York. Does Ricky move to New York t... Mais

The conversation
Setting Things In Motion
Conversations with Ben
Bob
Ricky's confessions
More Of Amy's Secrets
The book
Fighting
Interruptions
Authors note
Dates
A new Ricky?
Confused
Baby
Flashback
Therapy
Letter
Feelings
Hedy's
Good friends

Amy's family

289 9 2
De AshleyZaffke

Same day as previous chapter

"Alright guys, I need to go lay down and get some sleep, my dad, Kathleen, Grace, Tom, my mom and Ashley should be here within the next hour and a half or so. So I'm gonna say goodnight now, and go rest." Amy says to Margret, Shaker and Nora. Amy goes over to John who just had dinner, and is now playing. "Alright John, Mommy is going to take a nap, I'll see you tomorrow okay? I love you." Amy leans over and gives John a kiss on the head and heads off to sleep. A few minutes later Ricky comes to her room, while she's calling her dad. "Hey, dad. When are you going to be here?.... Okay dad, see you guys then." She hangs up the phone and turns around to face Ricky, who has his arms wrapped around her. "My dad is still saying three hours. Can you just get everyone out of here before my crazy family gets here, please?" Amy looks up at Ricky. "Sure Ames, whatever you want." Ricky answers. "Don't call me that around my dad, please. He is going to be mad enough, I don't want that to make him madder." Their lips crash together, between kissing for air Ricky say "Sure.....Amy....Whatever....You....Want." Before she knows it they are on her bed. "Ricky...I'm...tired...we...can't...right...now...wake...me...up...when...they...   get...here." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amy, wake up. Your dad called. They will be here in ten minutes." Ricky kisses Amy's head. Amy sits up. "Yay, this should be fun, it's freshman year of high school all over again." Amy says to Ricky. "Amy, I'm here, it'll be fine. I'm moving here after Christmas. I've been a father to John, everything will work out. I promise. I love you." Ricky says to Amy with a kiss. "I love you too, Ricky." Amy says to Ricky. Amy sighs and walks into her living room, she sits on the couch, and waits. Finally a knock on the door comes. Ricky walks over and opens it. "Ricky!!" Everyone says at once, and they all hug him. Amy smiles. "Amy!!" Everyone says to Amy. Amy stands, and gives everyone a hug. "I knew you were pregnant." George says to Amy. Everyone but Tom and Ashley says, "You're pregnant, again!!" In shocked voices. Tom says, "You're not a Christian, or married." Amy just laugh Tom's comment off.  Ashley looks at me, and says, "Who got you pregnant this time Amy?" Amy stares at her annoyed for a second. Then Amy glances over at Ricky who is about to go off on her. Amy puts her hand on Ricky's back hoping to calm him down. Ricky smiles, so Amy knows it worked. Amy looks from her mom to her dad, then says, "Yes, I'm pregnant again. It's a girl and since Ricky and I can't really afford another baby, right now. Margret and Shaker have agreed to move here, to New York and raise her until we are out of college." George looks confused, "What is this we or 'you and Ricky' stuff Amy? You called off the wedding came to New York and you guys broke up." Before Amy can think of an answer, Ricky says, "No Sir. We postponed the wedding until after college, I'm working things out so I can move here to be with Amy, and then we will continue to raise John together. Amy felt rushed, into getting married and when she left I realized that. We talked it all out the next day." Only Ricky and Amy knew how much of it was a lie, or stretching the truth. "So, Amy how is college going?" Grace asks Amy. Amy smiles and says "College is great, I got all A's and a B+, I took six classes and worked nearly full time." Amy mentally notes that she needs to give Ricky some money for child support. Everyone sits around and talks for a bit, when Amy can she goes to her room and writes a check out to Ricky for $3000.00. When Amy hopes no one will notice including Ricky she slips it into his jacket. Unfortunately Ricky seems to notice and goes to the bathroom immediately. 

Ricky POV

Amy just slipped a check for three thousand dollars in my pocket? What is this for? I'm confused I want to ask her about it but I can't just in case it turns into a fight. I could just tare it up, but I won't. Not yet, anyways. I need to stay in this bathroom long enough to make it seem like I didnt just walk into a bathroom and walk right back out. Think Ricky, think, think about something, think about anything. Alright maybe this is long enough. Whatever.

Amy POV

Okay I wrote a check to Ricky for John, if he doesn't accept it I'll put it in a college fund for kids. Crap. How many kids do Ricky and I want? Crap!! I love being pregnant, I want lots of kids, AFTER college. Well tonight is going better than I thought it would. That makes me happy. 

"Ames....Ames...Earth to Amy...AMY!!" Amy hears her dad shout. It pulls her out of her head. "Uhh, what? Sorry dad! What's up?" Amy smiles to her dad. "I said we are gonna go, it's getting late." George says to Amy. "Oh, okay dad, sorry, I was just thinking." Amy responds smiling and looks at the time on her cable box, it's almost midnight. "Text us when you get up, Amy. Hopefully, we can see John tomorrow." Anne says. "Okay mom, I will night." Amy responds. 

Amy goes to her kitchen to eat some grapes. Ricky comes over and sits on the counter beside Amy. "So, Amy? Did everyone leave?" Ricky asks looking around. "Yeah, they all left. It's late." Amy replies, lost in thought but not really thinking about anything. "So, what is this check all about?" Ricky asks taking it out of his pocket. "You're raising John and going to school. I should be helping you in some way. I want to help in some way." Amy replies with a smile. "Ames, school is taken care of, and this is way too much for child support. Besides, I have everything under control." Ricky says to Amy, handing it back. "Ricky, it's not just for the past three months, you will be in California until Christmas, at least. I'm not sure how much I will be able to work, between now and then." Amy replies. "Ames, thank you, but no thanks." He puts the check in Amy's hand. Amy slips off the counter and puts the grapes back in the fridge. Amy goes back to Ricky and slips in between his legs and looks up, "I just wanted to help, I am John's mom after all." Ricky smirks at her, and crashes his lips into Amy's. "You can help me, just not with that. I'll let you know if money gets tight." Ricky says parting his lips from Amy's. 

Ricky slides off the counter kissing her again and leading her into the bedroom. Ricky gently pulls her onto her bed and gets on top of her. They makeout for the next half hour before Amy pulls his shirt off and undoes his pants botton and zipper. Ricky takes off his pants, gets back on the bed. Then continuing to kiss Amy he takes her shirt and bra off. Ricky moves to Amy's neck, then makes his down to her perky breasts. He takes both breasts in his hands and squeezes them. "Ahhhhhhh, Ricccccckkkkkyyyyy th, tha, that feels gooooood." She whispers. At that he smirks up at her, and feels himself growing wet for her. He squeezes her again, and circles his fingers around both of her nipples. "Mmmmmmm Ricky I like that!!!!!" She screams. He can't wait any longer and he starts to suck on her nipples. He looks up at her facial expressions the whole time."Ffffffffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk!!!" Amy screams louder this time. She grabs Ricky's hair, and is about to start to pull, but realizes it might bring back some painful memories, so she quickly stops herself and squeezes the bed post instead. He seems to realize her thought, and smirks up at her "Amy, I appreciate the gesture, but if you want to do this, go ahead." He grabs her hand and makes her pull his hair, hard. Ricky goes back to what he was doing. With every moan she makes he gets harder, wetter and wants her more. Amy tries to pull her pants off but Ricky won't let her. Finally he can't take it, he rips her pants off. He positions his mouth at her womanly area, and asks, "May I?" Instead of answering she grabs his hair and all but makes him. He smirks at her aggressiveness and insert his tongue. "Fuck!!!!" She screams. He moves his tongue up and down for a minute. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh fffffuccccccckkkkk Ricky." Amy screams. He moves his tongue in a circular motion "Ricky, Ricky, Ricky,I, I, I, I'm gonna cum." She tries to move his head but he won't move. "Fuck Ricky. God, I love you." She screams out of breathe. He lays down beside her. He starts to pleasure himself, so he can get himself off but she won't let him. Instead she climbs on top of him. He rolls them both over and says "Ames tonight is about you. Let me take care of myself." Ricky gets up and starts to go to the bathroom but she grabs his hand. "If tonight is about me, then get back here. I want you. I want you inside of me." He pauses, unsure of what to do. He sits down and hugs her. "Ames, I've never done this, with someone who is pregnant before. I love you. I want you too. But I'm scared." Ricky admits to Amy. "Ricky, I was pregnant for months before I left. We have done it, since I've been pregnant. Amy reminds Ricky. "Ames that's different, I didn't know you were pregnant. Don't get me wrong, it's clearly not a turn off but it just seems weird." Ricky says, as nicely as he can. Amy gets off the bed grabs her pajamas and goes to the bathroom. She then goes to bed, and finally says to Ricky, "Okay, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired anyways." Amy turns off the light on her bedside table, and feels Ricky move. It's 3:30 A.M at this point. She rolls over and he isn't in bed next to her and her door is closed. She lays in bed, but has a hard time finding sleep. The last time she saw the clock it was 6:00 A.M. She wakes up a 2:00 P.M to find no Ricky, but a note that reads: 

Ames:

Sorry about this morning. I made chocolate chip pancakes for you. I'll see you later. I love you. 

Ricky 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

96.1K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
312K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...