Anyone Can Change [FreshPaper]

By jaesarts

*WARNING: MATURE RATING FOR INTENSE VIOLENCE AND STRONG LANGUAGE,* It was Paperjam's (14) first day as a high... More

Prolouge - A New Beginning
1 - A New, Radical Friend
2 - A Fight for Love
3 - Punishment
4 - Disciplined Alone
5 - Protection
6 - Never One Without the Other
7 - A Dark Past
8 - The Voice Within
9 - Attempted Family
10 - Glitched
11.5 - The Conversation
Happy Holidays, guys!! ((CONTEST))
Haaahahaahaa

11 - His Story (Part 1)

1.7K 50 56
By jaesarts

I'm so happy... I get to escape out of this room for the first time in forever. I could feel PJ shaking me to get my ass off of the bed, which I eventually did. When he left, I heard a bang on my small window. I waved to him and blew him a kiss, but then told him to leave, for I had to get ready, of course. He blew me a kiss back and ran off.

PJ had already started last week, but today was my first day. It's strange how these schools work. One starts on the first day of the month, the next starts after a good week in. At least PJ will be with me in two years...

Heh, of course I had to run to the bus stop, I didn't even have time to make lunch. I fell back asleep for another thirty minutes after he left, because I wasn't used to waking up this early in the morning. It's funny, because I would always wake up at, like, ten AM, but I would only wake up from the sound of the banging window. Every day. Every day he would come, and take me on an adventure, either to the woods to explore, or just hang out at his house and watched explicit-rated movies.

But now, we don't have time for that. We still get to see eachother quite often, for we just happen to have most of the same classes, and the bus ride, and lunch...

I just wish we could all be together, one last time...

The three of us, well, were basically a team. A squad. A family. A bond that couldn't have been broken. It's funny, because we all always had the same classes together, and we were the top 3 academic students in middle school. We were also were first, second, and third in the fundraising competition, and we won first place in the group science fair... the list could go on and on. We also caused trouble, of course. We were the pranksters of  our school district, and we were never caught, because our school had dumbass teachers.

I remember the best prank we tried ro pull off  was on the eighth grade trip. We've been planning it all year, and the main reason this would be the best was to get Red in trouble. He always teased us and stuff, probably only because of how jealous he was. He's already been held back once because he got in a big fight with his younger brother, who was in sixth grade at the time, and almost destroyed half of the school. Our plan was to make him held back again.

"We've been waiting the whole damn school year to do this, guys!"

"Yo, I'm ready for this. What are the plans again?"

"Okay, so, we wake up at 3AM, right? Then, we trash the bathroom first. We take all the bottles and pour them all over the place. Then, we throw all the towels, sheets, and robes everywhere, and trash them, too. We also take all the extra food and throw it everywhere, and make sure to make all the chips into crumbs!"

"Awh man, I liked those chips, though!"

"Dude, we can just get more when we go to the park!"

"Both of you, hush! Anyway, you got the replica of Fell's room key, right?"

"Correctamundo!"

"And you broke the inside lock so he can't escape our room when we lock it, right?"

"Ya got it, bro!"

"Alrighty, then. It is set. This will be the best fucking prank pulled off... in history..."

<>

"Guys... guys... wake up!!!"

"Ugh... already?"

"C'mon, dude, you wouldn't wanna miss this, would ya?"

"True, true. Right, guys. To the bathroom!"

"Shh... we gotta be quiet. It's not this that we wanna ruin, is it?"

"Of course not! Let's go, guys."

"I'll go bring Red in here. I'll let you guys know if he's an insomniac or somethin'."

<>

*You look through the peep hole in Red's room. He seems to be sleeping, but there is a bright light, probably his phone. You quietly turn the replica key to get into his room. You try not to look at the phone, but your curiosity gets ahead of you.

*There is a conversation between him, and someone named Blue.

[See Chapter 11.5 - The Conversation]

*You can feel your glitches intensify. You have a strange feeling you know Blue, but you weren't sure. You start to feel bad for Blue, but you want to still do the prank. After all, it was the greatest one you've ever done.

*You take Red and teleport him back into your room.

<>

"Stay quiet guys, I got him!"

"Nice one, dude! Alright, we just need to do one more thing."

"WHAT?! W-where did you get a bat from?!"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you this one. We can't just leave the windows like this, now, can we?"

"Dude, are you serious?!"

"Completely. Especially with what Red did last year, that was worse damage then this.... nowhere near the amount we done is what he did! If we're gonna go somewhere with this, we just got to at least do a little damage to the windows, alright?"

"... No."

"... What?"

"I said no. This whole idea was great until you brought the bat into it. What if for once we do get caught? What if—"

"What if I kiss you...?"

"Yo, I'm here, too!?"

"Then leave."

"W-what? Bro, I—"

"If you can't handle this, then fuck off."

"..."

"Anyway, what about a kiss?~"

"That's not gonna change my mind."

"Are you sure?~"        

"D-defini—mmph!!~"

"Mmm... do I need to prove myself more?~"

"Ugh, whatever... let's just—ahh!!~"

"Yo, I'm out on this one."

"Pfff, why? You're jealous a-a-aren't you?"

"Dude, what's gotten into you?"

"W-W-What are you t-talking about-t-t?"

"Uhm, you're... glitching... more than usual..."

"You're shaking, too!"

"N-N-No! I-I'm fine! Th-th-this is normal!"

"Dude, it's not. It's not at all."

"Calm down!! What happened to you?!"

"N-N-Nothing... I just need t-t-to..."

"Yo, put the bat down!!"

"What are you doing?!"

"Stop it, man! You're getting glass shards on yourself!"

"The teachers are gonna hear you!!"

"Dude, you're bleeding!!"

"What are you doing with those shards!"

"W-W-What do you think I'm d-doing with them?!"

"Bro, you're gonna wake up Red!!"

"S-S-See? That's the thi-i-ing. He won't w-w-wake up after this-s."

"Dude, stop, you're hurting him!!"

"I-I-I can't be stopped n-no—"

"GRADIENT, S T O P!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 11.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
428K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...